Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Being Miss Korea 2000, LBY possesses bright and delicate face and a perfect body!

she and Go So Young are 2 best co-ladies of SW in TFS so far... Others are incompatibility!

Hi TY - was she? No wonder she has that very pretty face. Ji Sung must be a very lucky man.

I agree with you - she & KSW has good chemistry. I hope we could see them together also in a drama. :)

Today is the start of his shoot. Just can’t wait to watch this movie. This sounds fun for us here because we could start to get some news about him for this drama & maybe some pix later on. :)

Guest Azura

Till now there's still no news abt the filming.... :unsure:

so quiet.... :blink:

here's a gif from prayer ceremony for "Wild Beast aka Running Wild"...

weevs8.gif

[]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7116/weevs8.gif[/]

Hi azura - nice gif. thanks for sharing this. this man is just so playful - there's always a kid in him. :sweatingbullets:

Just be patient............who knows maybe tomorrow we can have some news about the shoot. :blink:

Guest Azura

Hi azura - nice gif. thanks for sharing this. this man is just so playful - there's always a kid in him. :sweatingbullets:

Just be patient............who knows maybe tomorrow we can have some news about the shoot. :blink:

Hi willenette...i hope u're right dear.

so quiet in this thread today.... :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

so funny Sangwoo! boyish! :rolleyes:

Wonder whether they Daemul held the praying ceremony? :phew:

Being Miss Korea 2000, LBY possesses bright and delicate face and a perfect body!

she and Go So Young are 2 best co-ladies of SW in TFS so far... Others are incompatibility!

moi hope she enjoyed herself in d sun :rolleyes: ...... ain't moi sweet? :phew: ..... everyone knows that too much sun can be a medical hazard for d skin besides darkening it! muahaha.gif

Chingu.. when it comes to body, our Sangwoo can have the title.. " Adonis". :w00t:

moi dear ...... Adonis was a handsome youth in Greek myth who was eventually killed by a boar set upon him by a jealous rival! :wacko: ..... but Sangwoo is definitely d handsomest! B) ...... that's why none are more deserving of a sweet n demure wifie than him! :P

not to mention innocent! B)

Muahhahhahah! Sangwoo said "LEt's do it fast" when there comes Moi! ahhahahhaha!

:lol::lol:

obviously Sangwoo was referring to a quickie swim dear -_- ...... besides, he wouldn't want moi to be in d sun like that bcos his true luv's complexion must be fairer than his own! That's d K-men's psyche. moi got A for Psychology at uni B)

7488_p118327.jpg

Sangwoo's hair is so full of salt from all that swimming with that gal! :angry:

36_11_6.gif

very creative.... n funny .. hhha :D i guess it is not only moi who wants 2 kill d girl .. i wannna do dat 2.. :D

they say wise men think alike :phew: ...... ladies too!! :w00t:

Guest betchay

My fellow chingus.....here's the much waited CF!!!! :rolleyes: ENJOY!!!

Thanks dear, at last we got to see this sensational topless CF

of Sangwoo. :rolleyes:

Aigoo.. 1300th page B)

Guest Azura

Thanks dear, at last we got to see this sensational topless CF

of Sangwoo. :rolleyes:

Aigoo.. 1300th page B)

How i wish the CF is longer..... :rolleyes:

jklde4.jpg

credit hello3woo

Guest TY_KSW

Found this interesting pix.....

credit baidu

what they are refering to, Azura?

i found her foot 12345 toes... what's going on? :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

what they are refering to, Azura?

i found her foot 12345 toes... what's going on? :rolleyes:

the fans were kidding that LBY was nervous laying next to sangwoo that's why her toes pose in an odd way....

Guest TY_KSW

the fans were kidding that LBY was nervous laying next to sangwoo that's why her toes pose in an odd way....

who is not nervous when laying next to the most hottiest man dear! not to mention she was quivering i bet! :lol::lol:

Even Miss Korea was also nervous, much less our normal ! :lol: