Guest betchay

Sure.. i will try it, dear. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pix!

lei1231... hey lei, hahah you're here!

What don't you post? ;)

Happy Mother's Day!

Give my kisses to your kids! :wub:

Guest TY_KSW

Tsk tsk.. wonder whether they extend it till Olympic 2008 or his Birthday Aug 5 :lol:

He is dominating the voting now!!! JKS fans should go to sleep instead of struggling in vain :D

sohu1105copyij6.jpg

Guest betchay

hahha.. you are sad when seeing that gif? :phew: tsk same feeling with Jisung! :lol:

jealous...jealous...jealous.. :lol::lol:

Countdown to May 15, 3 days more, we'll see the lady killer! ;)

some new pictures from TFS SUMMER CF

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4649/m1fh2.jpg[/]

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this. Wow, a different concept ad for TFS. More gorgeous & hotter being topless here, huh? Can't wait to see the video of this CF soon. It looks like a nice CF. :sweatingbullets:

azura, I do envy the chinese fans - how come his face is still not displayed here in TFS in our country? :sweatingbullets:

Tsk tsk.. wonder whether they extend it till Olympic 2008 or his Birthday Aug 5 :lol:

He is dominating the voting now!!! JKS fans should go to sleep instead of struggling in vain :D

[] sohu1105copyij6.jpg[/

Hi TY - thanks for this updates again. I'm sure KSW will be doing fine up there. But please I hope they could stop this poll already, it's been a very long time - the longest poll I've ever seen :)

hahah... long face Sangwoo! :lol::lol:

I wanna try TFS products one time... :phew:

Hi betchay - try them, it's very nice & so gentle to the skin - my opinion because I've been a user of this product since he was endorsing it. Try those foundation, loose powder & toner. I prefer them because it matches Asian skin & our weather here than your products out there - (don't "stone" me). :)

Guest TY_KSW

jealous...jealous...jealous.. :lol::lol:

Countdown to May 15, 3 days more, we'll see the lady killer! ;)

the most gorgeous charming and sexy lady killer ever!! not to mention his juicy bonbon too! ahhah! :lol::w00t:

Hi betchay - try them, it's very nice & so gentle to the skin - my opinion because I've been a user of this product since he was endorsing it. Try those foundation, loose powder & toner. I prefer them because it matches Asian skin & our weather here than your products out there - (don't "stone" me). :)

that's right! its skin-care range is good! they made from natural! :D

Guest Azura

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this. Wow, a different concept ad for TFS. More gorgeous & hotter being topless here, huh? Can't wait to see the video of this CF soon. It looks like a nice CF. :sweatingbullets:

azura, I do envy the chinese fans - how come his face is still not displayed here in TFS in our country? :sweatingbullets:

Dear willenette....i read from the net that the PD of this new CF has to persuade Sangwoo to took off his shirt haha...i guess he's shy too to reveal his half naked body infront of Jisung's gf :D

I'm sure his new TFS pix will be up at your side soon....

Dear willenette....i read from the net that the PD of this new CF has to persuade Sangwoo to took off his shirt haha...i guess he's shy too to reveal his half naked body infront of Jisung's gf :D

I'm sure his new TFS pix will be up at your side soon....

azura, thanks for the reply. Gosh, with that kind of body he's still shy to flaunt it? Or it might be that he has colds during the time they were filming the ad, the reason why he didn't want to go topless? - lol. Lee Bo Young is just too lucky to have seen that HOT & sexy bod of KSW. He can't see that in Ji Sung (no offense meant here - I like Ji Sung & JS has also nice bod but not really that fit as our man) :D

I'm also waiting for his photo again to be displayed here in TFS. :D

Guest TY_KSW

Raally Azura? my Godness... they has to persuade him! hahahha! that shown he is still a shy n pure guy! hahah! :lol:

Will, i dun think it was because of the cold weather, if it were, as a professional he would be topless as per their request... It is might be his shyness!

Love our man! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Raally Azura? my Godness... they has to persuade him! hahahha! that shown he is still a shy n pure guy! hahah! :lol:

azura, thanks for the reply. Gosh, with that kind of body he's still shy to flaunt it? Or it might be that he has colds during the time they were filming the ad, the reason why he didn't want to go topless? - lol. Lee Bo Young is just too lucky to have seen that HOT & sexy bod of KSW. He can't see that in Ji Sung (no offense meant here - I like Ji Sung & JS has also nice bod but not really that fit as our man) :D

I'm also waiting for his photo again to be displayed here in TFS. :D

Yup....i read that the PD take awhile to persuade him... :D from here you can see that he's really shy! :lol:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7048/sohu1105copyij6.jpg

naturally Sangwoo should be where he deserves -- at d top! B)

wonder where is Jaws ........ :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

more pictures for TFS new CF taken in pattaya beach in Thailand .

pp5jv4.jpg

credit CSWS

Pattaya?? my Godness! Thai Fans must be shocked to know that they were filming in their country! :phew:

I love that pix.. ! he is so boyish then!! :lol:

erh.. wasn't Jaws joining your gang?? :phew:

Guest betchay

naturally Sangwoo should be where he deserves -- at d top! B)

The never-ending poll, i wonder when it is gonna be over!smiley15.gif

Aigoo.. Jaws & Rod Scheider were both now in heaven.smiley7.gif

more pictures for TFS new CF taken in pattaya beach in Thailand .

[http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8093/pp1xk9.jpg[/]

Hi azura - thanks for posting more pix of this. Great photos taken in Pattaya Beach - Thailand. The more that I'm getting excited to see the CF soon. Check-out the body - looking real HOT! Lee Bo Young is such a very lucky girl - look at what our man is doing to her......I want to be in his big arms, too! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

Bad news.....

Daemul filming has been postponed...

Filming in Japan has been postponed to 26 this month