Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

2008 Official Calender

agreed that 2008 Wall and table calendar are the best ever compared to previous year's.. :rolleyes:

Thats one thing i missed... i love that calendar. ;)

Maybe i'll print my own copy, forget the copyrights! :lol:

I have to make sure i'll get my X-MAN Photo Album. :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Thats one thing i missed... i love that calendar. ;)

Maybe i'll print my own copy, forget the copyrights! :lol:

I have to make sure i'll get my X-MAN Photo Album. :w00t:

so notty dear.. whenever you mention X-MAN album you use this icon :w00t:

Aish! so quiet before a storm coming! i mean storm of news n photos updated on this 24/4 :w00t:

Guest betchay

so notty dear.. whenever you mention X-MAN album you use this icon :w00t:

Aish! so quiet before a storm coming! i mean storm of news n photos updated on this 24/4 :w00t:

2 more days dear!

Need to sleep early so we can hang on together on that night. :w00t:

U need to post all the fresh pix of Sangwoo. hahah :D

Guest TY_KSW

2 more days dear!

Need to sleep early so we can hang on together on that night. :w00t:

U need to post all the fresh pix of Sangwoo. hahah :D

yup! must be well prepare because long time no see SW walking on red carpet in Korea... :phew:

"... and yes here come Korean Casanova on the red carpet!

bum bum bum!!! " :lol:

**quiver of imagination** :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay

A fan like me, notice every single details.... :D

Sangwoo's pix wearing same D&G jeans. :P

kswjeans2.jpg

the pix was taken during Bad love shoot

sangw2.jpg

Guest betchay

wow you really have sharp eyes...that little tiny hole must have caught your attention huh? :rolleyes:

hahah.. actually.. while i was backreading last week i saw the same jeans like this below, i just can't find

what page, i got a headache seaching for it, the pix was taken when he was shopping at PUMA store, i know u were the

one that posted that pix. :P:lol:

Hey.. i noticed his feet are pretty big or just because he loves wearing pointed shoes like the one

in movieweek mag. :phew:

Do u know his shoe size? I guess bet 11 to 12! :unsure::rolleyes:

kswback2.jpg

Guest Azura

hahah.. actually.. while i was backreading last week i saw the same jeans like this below, i just can't find

what page, i got a headache seaching for it, the pix was taken when he was shopping at PUMA store, i know u were the

one that posted that pix. :P:lol:

Hey.. i noticed his feet are pretty big or just because he loves wearing pointed shoes like the one

in movieweek mag. :phew:

Do u know his shoe size? I guess bet 11 to 12! :unsure::rolleyes:

I can understand, when u are in love with someone, you'll focus more.

If i'm not wrong, his feet are not really that big, normal size for man.

Last year we were thinking of getting him a pair of shoes for his Birthday and i got the measurement from a Korean friend.

In the end we settled for a shirt! :)

A fan like me, notice every single details.... :D

Sangwoo's pix wearing same D&G jeans. :P

[] kswjeans2.jpg[/]

the pix was taken during Bad love shoot

[] sangw2.jpg[/]

Hi betchay - I agree that you really have sharp eyes. Even the brand of his jeans you know that it's D&G, huh? But talking about the photos you posted, he's sexy & HOT! ! I love the look - with his shirts & jeans. Great looking SangWoo! :sweatingbullets:

I'm getting excited now of the Baeksang Awards night. :)

Guest Azura

i wonder if you guys remember this couple whom invited Sangwoo to their wedding last year?

The bride used to be a Japanese fan of Sangwoo and the groom was the Korean MC which he hosted one of the fansmeeting for Sangwoo and that's how the couple get to know each other. In-directly Sangwoo introduce them to each other.

Anyway, the happily married couple recently just got a baby gal...i wonder when will be our Sangwoo's turn??

remdm6.jpg

kkdw8.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

i wonder if you guys remember this couple whom invited Sangwoo to their wedding last year?

The bride used to be a Japanese fan of Sangwoo and the groom was the Korean MC which he hosted one of the fansmeeting for Sangwoo and that's how the couple get to know each other. In-directly Sangwoo introduce them to each other.

Anyway, the happily married couple recently just got a baby gal...i wonder when will be our Sangwoo's turn??

Oop! so fast hah? :lol:

i remembered Sangwoo wearing Argentina National Football team uniform to attend their wedding! :w00t: Will Sangwoo attend their monthly aniversary for their daughter?

[]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9495/remdm6.jpg[/]

azura, ye, remember this & also the photo. Actually, very curious how his baby will look like if that time comes. For sure, that baby will have a great looking face just like his dad. :)

Guest Azura

Hi azura - thanks for the photo. Wondering what award did he get during that event? :)

Hi dear....he got the same awards "The Popularity Awards for movie category" :D

Guest TY_KSW

azura, ye, remember this & also the photo. Actually, very curious how his baby will look like if that time comes. For sure, that baby will have a great looking face just like his dad. :)

but you must be sure his/her mother is nice looking too.. that is a condiditon! hahah!

Guest Azura

Oop! so fast hah? :lol:

i remembered Sangwoo wearing Argentina National Football team uniform to attend their wedding! :w00t: Will Sangwoo attend their monthly aniversary for their daughter?

fast meh? the babgy could be a honeymoon baby! :w00t:

I'm sure most of his fans will be curious as well how Sangwoo junior look like?? :phew:

...beside that most of them will be heart broken too if he really get hitch! :D

Hi dear....he got the same awards "The Popularity Awards for movie category" :D

Thanks azura for the reply. Gosh, he must get a Hall Famer Award for this category soon. He really deserves this kind of award, whatever awarding body this will be. :)

fast meh? the babgy could be a honeymoon baby! :w00t:

I'm sure most of his fans will be curious as well how Sangwoo junior look like?? :phew:

...beside that most of them will be heart broken too if he really get hitch! :D

For sure, most will be heart-broken, azura. Me, still not sure what would I feel when that time comes but what I'm sure is I'll be very happy also for him - at least being single for a long while there's someone who would take care & love him. Definitely, I'll have mixed-emotions. :)