Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

I dun know whos she but seems she will collaborate with our man in coming drama <_<

God bless ! hope i m wrong :blush:

200707261025131700ns7.jpg

I dun know whos she but seems she will collaborate with our man in coming drama <_<

'TY_KSW'....HI...Is this female co-star acts in SAD LOVE STORY...with KSW before....quite alike?Who is She?anyway.

Guest Azura

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3462/20...25131700ns7.jpg

Dun worry TY....It's nothing to do with Sangwoo new drama.

The name of the actress is Chae Hwa Jung, she's the 2nd female lead in Sad Sonata. Remember her?? :rolleyes:

This news is about her coming back to the screen after 2 years abscene....

Guest TY_KSW

Dun worry TY....It's nothing to do with Sangwoo new drama.

The name of the actress is Chae Hwa Jung, she's the 2nd female lead in Sad Sonata. Remember her?? :rolleyes:

This news is about her coming back to the screen after 2 years abscene....

u save my day !! Azura! 36_3_16.gif

i cun remember her since the leading one irritated me soooo muchh!!! <_<

ayooo.. how happy i m now :w00t:

Guest nellythong

I remember her very very well, cos, she's a pain in the neck in Sad Love Story. How could i forget her ! :w00t:

Found another pic from the LV event....

http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070626/lvsan.gif

Sangwoo, moi n LV make such a perfect threesome!! :P

'TY_KSW'....HI...Is this female co-star acts in SAD LOVE STORY...with KSW before....quite alike?Who is She?anyway.

She's TY_KSW's FAVE actress!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I remember her very very well, cos, she's a pain in the neck in Sad Love Story. How could i forget her ! :w00t:

u ain't d only one!! :w00t:TY_KSW couldn't forget her either!!36_11_6.gif ..... wonder whether Sangwoo still remembers his time with her!! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

i hope it too :wacko::sweatingbullets: , she was in "sad love story", hoohoo, i will cry if it's her who will collaborate with KSW :tears:

Nope.. she didn't :phew:

I remember the last article mentioned that they are casting the A-class to collaborate with Sangwoo in the coming drama ! We have to wait.. it will come soon !

Yeah ! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo's given up d white piano n taken up guitaring instead!! 36_11_6.gif

Moi dear !...Piano is luckier... he is alive in the end while this guitar is badluck.. he is :tears::tears:

Guest rachelchan

Moi dear !...Piano is luckier... he is alive in the end while this guitar is badluck.. he is :tears::tears:

yeah... haha.. look.. :blush:

phpto_img20b.jpg

phpto_img18b.jpg

Guest Azura

I have lost count how many times Sangwoo has been on the covers of Japanese Magazines. :)\

This pix was taken in Singapore for the U Magazine when he was there.

singaporeos4.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

I have lost count how many times Sangwoo has been on the covers of Japanese Magazines. :) \

How can it be counted? uncountable ! :w00t:

Guest lollipop

How can it be counted? uncountable ! :w00t:

I agree with you TY_KSW...can't get enough of ... :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest corliss

indeed countless...

i think he is one of the very few Korean stars who has staying power in japan.....all these yrs, he is still such a hot catch in japan.... :) hahaha :)

Guest Azura

corliss....u're back!

yup, after his trip today to Japan we can expect more covers of him in the mags to come. :D

Guest TY_KSW

speaking of this trip.. last night i was informed by a Japanese fan name Fumie.. she said that almost FC members to go to Narita airport to cheer him up..

Tsk tsk.. at this point of time our man is on the way (airway) to Japan ! :rolleyes: Narita security must be busy today.. as same as his previous trip ! :lol: