Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Haha... soccer player Luke.... another star in the family... a star in the making...

Hi riehae - KSW really dreamed his son to be a famous soccer player when he grows up. Luke must be a very cute baby. I’m sure he’ll grow up to be just like KSW. Luke…what a nice English name………. but I bet there must be a Korean name. They’re a happy family. :lol::)

Sangwoo's schedule.

2009/02/18 - MBC programme recording

2009/02/26 - KBS2 programme recording

Credit to SUNFES/hello3woo

Feb 18 still recording? i thought the programe in Feb 18 "golden Fishery" hosted by Kang Ho Dong was taping on Feb 11 and broadcasted in Feb 18.

Or might be Feb 18 he is to record the another MBC variety show "Come To Play".. Yah! must be.. :lol:

He is so busy, must follow up busily! :sweatingbullets:

azura, thanks for sharing his schedules. This will be tomorrow........... Can't wait to see this. :lol::)

willenette...dunno when will we get to see programme :D

willenette...dunno when will we get to see programme :D

They created a thread for this show in Soompi...They will re-post the vod link and sub...

you may go to this link to watch.

MBC "Golden Fishery" by Kang Ho Dong, Jung Sun Hee, Shin Jung Hwan

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93784

Starring Sangwoo will be broadcasted on Feb 18 and Feb 25 at 2305

MBC "Come To Play" MC: Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26790

Broadcating date of Starring SangWoo will be updated soon

Coming: KBS 2 "Sangsang Plus" by Shin Jung Hwan, Tak Jae Hoon, Lee Ji Ae, Kim Ji Hoon.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212086

To be updated soon

Sangwoo is too busy to accept happening all show invited.

At this moment he is available for 2 variety shows of MBC (stated above)

and another show by KBS2 "Sangsang Plus" Per Azura schedule posted above..

He has to deny SBS show FAMILY OUTING (패밀리가 떴다)... because he has to film "Cinderella Man" next week !!

thanks God, if he attended SBS.. i would be blur of date, show, host or name! :lol:

I wonder who the lucky fan is who gave him the bottle of perfume that he continues to use.

But anyways, I'm not a KSW fan though my mom adores him. >__<''

Awhile back, I found out his wife is pregnant and they'll be expecting this year.

So congratulations to them (: !

I wonder who the lucky fan is who gave him the bottle of perfume that he continues to use.

But anyways, I'm not a KSW fan though my mom adores him. >__<''

Awhile back, I found out his wife is pregnant and they'll be expecting this year.

So congratulations to them (: !

Hi xStarr - she already has delivered this month....... so nice to hear & know that your mom adores him. :)

Sangwoo is too busy to accept happening all show invited.

At this moment he is available for 2 variety shows of MBC (stated above)

and another show by KBS2 "Sangsang Plus" Per Azura schedule posted above..

He has to deny SBS show FAMILY OUTING (패밀리가 떴다)... because he has to film "Cinderella Man" next week !!

thanks God, if he attended SBS.. i would be blur of date, show, host or name! :lol:

TY, 3-shows that we have to wait & watch soon. The Golden Fishery will be aired tomorrow........& he'll be recording/taping another show for MBC also tomorrow......... I don't think you could forget all these details, my dear......... you're always focused when it comes to KSW - hahaha - the same thing with azura, too - lol - :lol::)

They created a thread for this show in Soompi...They will re-post the vod link and sub...

you may go to this link to watch.

MBC "Golden Fishery" by Kang Ho Dong, Jung Sun Hee, Shin Jung Hwan

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93784

Starring Sangwoo will be broadcasted on Feb 18 at 1105

MBC "Come To Play" MC: Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26790

Broadcating date of Starring SangWoo will be updated soon

Coming: KBS 2 "Sangsang Plus" by Shin Jung Hwan, Tak Jae Hoon, Lee Ji Ae, Kim Ji Hoon.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212086

To be updated soon

TY, thanks for posting these links here. These are top-rated shows, huh? :lol::)

The first clip portraying a kissing scenes of KSW and LBY... attracting public today..

Erhm, this should not be shown to STY :sweatingbullets:

20090217134627dz0.jpg

TY, thanks for posting these links here. These are top-rated shows, huh? :lol::)

yes dear, those shows are all top rated

Since Luke coming his daddy and mommy are so busy! Lucky Luke!

Agoo, SW didnt have time to gain weight! :sweatingbullets:

The first clip portraying a kissing scenes of KSW and LBY... attracting public today..

Erhm, this should not be shown to STY :sweatingbullets:

[] 20090217134627dz0.jpg[/]

TY, what a romantic scene this will be.............. will anticipate this part........... in case the wife would get to see this I'm sure she'll understand, she's an actress herself......... Thanks for posting this photo. :lol::)

yes dear, those shows are all top rated

Since Luke coming his daddy and mommy are so busy! Lucky Luke!

Agoo, SW didnt have time to gain weight! :sweatingbullets:

TY, Luke's mom is busy attending to his needs & the dad while KSW is busy making a living for them.... :lol::)

Please note, The MBC variety show "Golden Fishery" starring Kwon Sang woo will have the special 2nd part which will be broadcasted in the next week Feb 25

So, with a special guest Kwon Sang Woo, Golden Fishery will extend to 2 parts! :lol:

Source: YNA dated 2009/02/17 10:42 and Naver.com dated 2009-02-17 11:15

this is the first time a variety show extended 2 parts! :D

Please note, The MBC variety show "Golden Fishery" starring Kwon Sang woo will have the special 2nd part which will be broadcasted in the next week Feb 25

So, with a special guest Kwon Sang Woo, Golden Fishery will extend to 2 parts! :lol:

Source: YNA dated 2009/02/17 10:42 and Naver.com dated 2009-02-17 11:15

this is the first time a variety show extended 2 parts! :D

wow...2 parts, Sangwoo must have loads of things to talk about.

TY, for your info, they have done that before dividing the section into 2 parts.

Hi riehae - KSW really dreamed his son to be a famous soccer player when he grows up. Luke must be a very cute baby. I’m sure he’ll grow up to be just like KSW. Luke…what a nice English name………. but I bet there must be a Korean name. They’re a happy family. :lol::)

poor kiddo :rolleyes: ...... oredi under pressure from daddy to shine at such a tender age :phew:

poor kiddo :rolleyes: ...... oredi under pressure from daddy to shine at such a tender age :phew:

my dear, dun worry, there will be a 2nd generation of "sweet n demune and innocent" young girl to secure Luke in future... :lol: