Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon sang Woo shooting for MBC "Golden Fishery" - Song Seung Hun surprise visit.

Newsen 2009-02-12 15:30:44

2009021215160110011zh9.jpg

"Golden Fishery" hosted by Kang Ho Dong shooting with guest star Kwon Sang Woo. Kwon Sang Woo's best friend Song Seung Hun paid a sudden visit.

On February 11 in Kyonggi-Do Ilsan the weekly variety show "Goden Fishery" was taping with guest star Kwon Sang Woo. A surprise for the actor is his best friend Song Seung Hun has paid a sudden vist to the station while the programe was in halfway time. The filming team made a short break for the buddies meeting.

In the interview hosted by Kang Ho Dong actor Kwon Sang Woo expressed his excited feeling and happiness with the new baby son born on February 6. He replied that there is nothing called "obstacle" at this time with the newly daddy and mommy. Kwon also talked about his characters in current projects "Sadder Than Sad Story", and the new coming MBC drama "Cinderella Man".

Golden Fishery guesting star Kwon Sang Woo will broadcast on MBC date February 18

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200902121516011001

Kwon sang Woo shooting for MBC "Golden Fishery" - Song Seung Hun surprise visit.

[] 2009021215160110011zh9.jpg[/]

"Golden Fishery" hosted by Kang Ho Dong shooting with guest star Kwon Sang Woo. Kwon Sang Woo's best friend Song Seung Hun paid a sudden visit.

On February 11 in Kyonggi-Do Ilsan the weekly variety show "Goden Fishery" was taping with guest star Kwon Sang Woo. A surprise for the actor is his best friend Song Seung Hun has paid a sudden vist to the station while the programe was in halfway time. The filming team made a short break for the buddies meeting.

In the interview hosted by Kang Ho Dong actor Kwon Sang Woo expressed his excited feeling and happiness with the new baby son born on February 6. He replied that there is nothing called "obstacle" at this time with the newly daddy and mommy. Kwon also talked about his characters in current projects "Sadder Than Sad Story", and the new coming MBC drama "Cinderella Man".

Golden Fishery guesting star Kwon Sang Woo will broadcast on MBC date February 18

TY, thanks for this. Wow, he's taping already for this show. Can't wait to watch it. So sweet & nice of SSH to visit him on the set - a really friend in deed! I like SSH more........... lol - SSH has time to do this now since his last drama has just ended. :lol::)

TY, thanks for this. Wow, he's taping already for this show. Can't wait to watch it. So sweet & nice of SSH to visit him on the set - a really friend in deed! I like SSH more........... lol - SSH has time to do this now since his last drama has just ended. :lol::)

Sang woo must be overloaded now since his dual role in Cinderella is the first time in Korea a actor play double-character. :phew:

Thanks God, brave Sangwoo will emphasize his strong acting skill in this drama before turning into the National Hero in "Road No. 1" :lol:

%7Boption%7D2009021215160110011zh9.jpg

thanks for the article TY_KSW, KSW and Sunie still super best buds ever since they were younger...supporting each of their respective projects...

i have a question...although this is super early...is there a subbing team that will help sub "Cinderella Man"?? :blink: i'm still learning Korean, but i'm still a super newbie :rolleyes:

APRIL IS SOOO FAR AWAY!!! :tears:

but i'll be patient for KSW's new drama :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the article TY_KSW, KSW and Sunie still super best buds ever since they were younger...supporting each of their respective projects...

i have a question...although this is super early...is there a subbing team that will help sub "Cinderella Man"?? :blink:

APRIL IS SOOO FAR AWAY!!! :tears:

but i'll be patient for KSW's new drama :sweatingbullets:

i see Soompi is having their effective subbing team .. and Cinderella Man is in their schedule. This information will be soon updated into this thread when their mission started..

you should keep coming here to be posted.. :D

i see Soompi is having their effective subbing team .. and Cinderella Man is in their schedule. This information will be soon updated into this thread when their mission started..

you should keep coming here to be posted.. :D

kohmawuhyo TY_KSW :blush:

i will :sweatingbullets:

Cinderella Man Kwon Sang Woo - A Find-similarity event "Do you want to happen in a TV show?"

[2009-02-12 18:25:52]

cinderellanr8.jpg

MBC new drama "Cinderella Man" (Director Yoo Jung Joon; Screenwriter Jo Yoon Young) will hold a Find-Kwon-Sang-Woo-similarity event.

Planning to broadcast in April 2009 subsiquently to "Iljimae return" MBC will organize an event named "Hi SangWoo, let me see!" in which people will compete in Kwon-Sang-Woo-similarity show and get a chance to appear on TV.

"Hi SangWoo, let me see" person is requested to age 3-year difference from Kwon Sang Woo's to meet the character of Lee Jun Hee whom Oh Dae Sang (played by Kwon Sang Woo) will accidently meet.

MBC is creating a homepage for this event started application from February 12 to February 26, 2009... to those whose outside appearance are looking after Kwon Sang Woo's, requested to have 175cm ~ 183cm height, 65kg ~ 70kg Weight.

The 'Cinderella Man', a miracle story upfolded love and success in Dongdaemoon played by three lead actors Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Ah and Han Eun Jung. Shooting will start in February 2009.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

Cinderella Man Kwon Sang Woo - A Find-similarity event "Do you want to happen in a TV show?"

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2074/cinderellanr8.jpg

MBC new drama "Cinderella Man" (Director Yoo Jung Joon; Screenwriter Jo Yoon Young) will hold a Find-Kwon-Sang-Woo-similarity event.

Planning to broadcast in April 2009 subsiquently to "Iljimae return" MBC will organize an event named "Hi SangWoo, let me see!" in which people will compete in Kwon-Sang-Woo-similarity show and get a chance to appear on TV.

"Hi SangWoo, let me see" person is requested to age 3-year difference from Kwon Sang Woo's to meet the character of Lee Jun Hee whom Oh Dae Sang (played by Kwon Sang Woo) will accidently meet.

MBC is creating a homepage for this event started application from February 12 to February 26, 2009... to those whose outside appearance are looking after Kwon Sang Woo's, requested to have 175cm ~ 183cm height, 65kg ~ 70kg Weight.

The 'Cinderella Man', a miracle story upfolded love and success in Dongdaemoon played by three lead actors Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Ah and Han Eun Jung. Shooting will start in February 2009.

actually moi never heard of d other 2 leads ! :rolleyes:

actually moi never heard of d other 2 leads ! :rolleyes:

hahha.. i know, i m not surprise since you only focused into your Myeonggie!

Im Yoon Ah, 1990 is a member of Korean idol group Girl''s Generation. She got the Best Young actress award for drama "You Are My Destiny" :rolleyes:

Han Eun Jung you may recall her character as love-enemy of Song Hye Kyo in Full house.. :phew:

just 1 day didnt pop in and there are so many news update on Sangwoo.

TY...you working real hard these days ha...arent you afraid your other hunk jealous? :phew:

lately i've been busy checking out my flower boy..neglect here luckily we have u ard.

anyway...thanks for all the update news.

So our man will have outdoor event this coming St Valentines Day huh? wonder did he get anything for his wife? :rolleyes:

just 1 day didnt pop in and there are so many news update on Sangwoo.

TY...you working real hard these days ha...arent you afraid your other hunk jealous? :phew:

lately i've been busy checking out my flower boy..neglect here luckily we have u ard.

anyway...thanks for all the update news.

So our man will have outdoor event this coming St Valentines Day huh? wonder did he get anything for his wife? :rolleyes:

Flower boys? dun tell me that is Beth's suggestion hah?

agoo, you ladies are hooking into juniors ! :lol:

finally you happen to your Sangwoo... i though you go to Kim chi land to attend the Signature event on Feb 14

Yah dear, pls happen more regular to fight! i thought from that day onward we must be busy ... :phew:

Haha.... I'm so gonna wait for that episode of GF with SSH as a surprise guest!!

Hi riehae - my understanding about the article is SSH was just there to giving a surprise visit to KSW on the set while taping but he won't be included as guest in the show......... (anyway, I stand corrected here.....) Who wouldn't want to see SSH with my man. They're good buddies. :lol::)

[] cinderellanr8.jpg[]

quote]

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wow, excited to see the KSW look-a-like.......... He'l be lucky enough to be with him on TV. Also, thanks for sharing the homepage/site for this event. :lol::)

today our Wooers in Japan will leave for Seoul ...

They will gather to attend tomorrow event: "Sadder Than Sad Story" Fan signning. :w00t:

TY, can't wait for tomorrow's event so we could get to see him, get news about him............... Japanese fans will be there again to support our man. :lol::)

"Sadder Than Sad Story" Kwon sang Woo - Lee Bo Young - Lee Bum Soo

Who is the best crying?

[2009-02-13 08:26:54]

2009021308104110031mw4.jpg

Movie `Sadder Than Sad Story' (below being sad,) is publishing the poster featuring 3 lead actors in the sorrowful mood. The public is attracting by the Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo's tear shedding in the flashing photograph in website www.sadsadlove.com

The movie will be officially introduced on March 12, 2009

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?

"Sadder Than Sad Story" Kwon sang Woo - Lee Bo Young - Lee Bum Soo

Who is the best crying?

[2009-02-13 08:26:54]

[] 2009021308104110031mw4.jpg[/]

Movie `Sadder Than Sad Story' (below being sad,) is publishing the poster featuring 3 lead actors in the sorrowful mood. The public is attracting by the Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo's tear shedding in the flashing photograph in website www.sadsadlove.com

The movie will be officially introduced on March 12, 2009

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?

TY, thanks for posting the photos & the article. Of course, I'd be biased here - who could replace him as the "Prince of Tears"? Although, the other 2 here also look sorrowful & teary - I love KSW's misty-eyed in the photo. Still looking so handsome....... :lol::)