wave to azura, TY_KSW ^^ miss you girls

ohhh great news

CONGRATULATIONS SANGWOO and all family for the baby boy

sangwoo must be very happy, im happy for him , :D:D:D

thans everyone for the news, pics and updates ^^

wave to azura, TY_KSW ^^ miss you girls

Hi Mariposa! Thanks for the blessing.. :rolleyes:

Guest pandoras0nymph

congratulations to daddy sang woo! i think its quite a trend this days celeb moms get preggy with small tummies and get their svelte figure back. hehe but i think its still healthy, coz baby had normal weight... after breastfeeding baby would gain much weight, promise! breastmilk is very nutritious baby would get bigger in more days...

congratulations to daddy sang woo! i think its quite a trend this days celeb moms get preggy with small tummies and get their svelte figure back. hehe but i think its still healthy, coz baby had normal weight... after breastfeeding baby would gain much weight, promise! breastmilk is very nutritious baby would get bigger in more days...

Thank you Pandoras0nymph for blessing and inf ... :)

Hope we will see the baby pictures soon ! :rolleyes:

Guest pandoras0nymph

Thank you Pandoras0nymph for blessing and inf ... :)

Hope we will see the baby pictures soon ! :rolleyes:

Oh you're welcome! i have always loved sang woo... and im so happy for him! i think its about time he settled down and have a family!

*** Congratulations to both of them,! That’s going to be one cute boy! The son is going to be as HOT as the father. I can’t wait to see pictures of the baby. I hope the best for them & their newly born son. It’s just good to rest at home. I’m so happy for them. :lol:

*** Congratulations to both of them,! That’s going to be one cute boy! The son is going to be as HOT as the father. I can’t wait to see pictures of the baby. I hope the best for them & their newly born son. It’s just good to rest at home. I’m so happy for them. :lol:

We are all happy for Sangwoo.

I'm sure they will show little junior photo after the 100 days celebration.

Hi azura, 100-days celebration? Is this a belief in Korea, my dear? I'm just so excited to see if he's really look-alike his dad. :lol::)

Will, his brother said that the junior is looking after his daddy, exactly same!

wow! 100 day? long day...... could it be seen after a month?.... i m soooooo curioussss! :lol:

Will, his brother said that the junior is looking after his daddy, exactly same!

wow! 100 day? long day...... could it be seen after a month?.... i m soooooo curioussss! :lol:

Hi TY - wow, exatly same, huh? Ye, 100-days is still a long way to go for us........... :lol::)

Hi azura, 100-days celebration? Is this a belief in Korea, my dear? I'm just so excited to see if he's really look-alike his dad. :lol::)

yup for Koreans they celebrate 100days for the new borns whereas Chinese is 30days. :)

Situation that Sangwoo-soon-to-be.. :lol:

] 10a6355cfc450b483dddab8xj3.jpg[]

TY, you're really right, my dear............ he has to prepare for this kind of situations - playing with the baby, changing his diapers & preparing milk for him.......... & waking up at the wee hours of the morning because the baby is crying..... :lol::)