Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest ghina05

Hi azura - thanks for posting these photos. What was he doing, meditating/praying? hahaha - His face seemed so serious. But i love these pics - so candid. Maybe he's thinking of what he's going to do infront of his fans. :lol::):sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Neither, willinette. I think he's reading the script. Notice the sheaf of papers in front of him.

Thanks for the pixs and updates on KSW, Azura, TY.

Hi TY - can't wait for his Japan fanmeet again. Osaka is preparing well-ahead this early, & it feels so good. I know how much Japanese fans love him. I'm just so happy for this. :lol::)

that is the fanmeet in Japan...

This month end will be another fanmeet in Korea Jan 31... There is a lucky draw to grant free tix for 50 lucky Japanese fans to join in Korea! :rolleyes:

that is the fanmeet in Japan...

This month end will be another fanmeet in Korea Jan 31... There is a lucky draw to grant free tix for 50 lucky Japanese fans to join in Korea! :rolleyes:

TY, thanks for this great news. So, he has a Korea fanmeet end of this month before this Japan event on March? Gosh, our man is busy preparing for fanmeeting early this year, huh while filming his movie. I do envy those Japanese fans especially those who could get to see him twice in a row. How I wish I could get to see him again. :lol::)

Fanmeeting in Japan Osaka 2009

Date: 29 March 2009

Time: 14.00 (subject to change)

Ticket price: 12,000 yen

Seats available: 8,000

Register open for Sunfes members start from 27 Jan 2009

Official Website - KJ-NET

credit chami

Tix: USD135/pax is not expensive to this big event, especially to Japanese fans :lol:

Sadder Than A Sad Story Novel on sale now.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4440/4b...4a3fc1fanl5.jpg

Author Won Tae Young is really talent! :lol: he made a popular and best seller poem, then debut his director career to adapt to the movie, then take this big chance to sell the book!

Most of all, he has sharp-eyes to cast KSW as the lead actor in his first movie! :D

off topic: hearing news about my "best friend" giving a birth to a baby girl who looked like her DADDY! :lol:

Hope our prince case will be same, his baby looking alike his DADDY! :lol:

Hi azura - thanks for sharing the info & the photo. I prefer to just wait for the movie to be released so it would be exciting for me to watch it later on. But the writer & the publisher of the book are smart enough to sell this just in time for the movie showing soon, huh? :lol::)

azura, thanks for posting more candid photos here of our man. At least, on these photos, he's all smiles now & not showing any traces of stress & nervousness. He just looks so good. I'm sure he's busy looking at the monitor, which was there at the backstage, too (?). :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hello everybody..May i join? I got this news..Have this been posted before?

Cinderella's Man Leading Lady Han Eun Jung

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

Han Eun-jung (Lawyers of Korea, Full House) will be the leading lady opposite Kwon Sang-woo’s pauper-into-prince main character in upcoming MBC drama Cinderella Man.

Or should I say, leading lady opposite both of Kwon’s pauper AND prince characters — his Dongdaemun market shopkeeper character (the “pauper”) switches places with a businessman who owns a large-scale clothing enterprise (the “prince”). Hilarity (I’m sure) ensues.

Han Eun-jung plays a rich daughter of a banker, who falls for Kwon’s shopkeeper character. Neither actor excites me, but the premise seems rife with possibility for ridiculous cheesiness. The drama will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in early May.

Via DongA

credit:drama beans

Hello everybody..May i join? I got this news..Have this been posted before?

Cinderella's Man Leading Lady Han Eun Jung

January 21st, 2009 // by javabeans

Han Eun-jung (Lawyers of Korea, Full House) will be the leading lady opposite Kwon Sang-woo’s pauper-into-prince main character in upcoming MBC drama Cinderella Man.

Or should I say, leading lady opposite both of Kwon’s pauper AND prince characters — his Dongdaemun market shopkeeper character (the “pauper”) switches places with a businessman who owns a large-scale clothing enterprise (the “prince”). Hilarity (I’m sure) ensues.

Han Eun-jung plays a rich daughter of a banker, who falls for Kwon’s shopkeeper character. Neither actor excites me, but the premise seems rife with possibility for ridiculous cheesiness. The drama will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in early May.

Via DongA

credit:drama beans

Hi ilwoo_aein - thanks for sharing this. Wondering who will be the other female star who'll be casted in? I'm sure KSW will start filming this drama once he finishes shooting his movie. This is well-anticipated, too. This man is too busy filming 2-projects in a row aside from doing CFs. He surely deserves this. :lol::)