2009/01/31 : Offiial travel for movie shooting

Source: SUNFES

Kwon Sang Woo schedule

2009/01/21 : Movie shooting

2009/01/23 : Movie shooting

2009/01/24 : Movie shooting

what's d movie plot dear? What about d Cinderalla drama? B)

Sketches and filming of SADDER THAN A SAD STORY

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4193/20...3884945bdl4.jpg

credit as labelled

i m surprised! just know that filming also have sketches! :rolleyes:

what's d movie plot dear? What about d Cinderalla drama? B)

seem they keep the plot a general view, not a concrete one ... to make viewers curious to go to the boxes :lol:

I thought when he finished this movie (80% completed as of today...) he will start new drama Cinderella man ... :rolleyes:

Guest grumpynomore

Actress Han Eun Jung is casted as one of lead actress in the MBC drama "Cinderella Man"

Her prepresentative has informed that they are in the negotiation with MBC for a role in the drama.

%7Boption%7Dhan2wq9.jpg[/img

Han Eun Jung

DOB: July 10, 1980

Height: 1.72m, Weight: 49kg

She was acting in several dramas and movie... The one i noticed is her second lead role in FULLHOUSE. She can act.

one of the leads? i wonder who's the other one! tnx for the news ty!

yes she can act that's why i hated her in FULL HOUSE! lol. i've also seen her in one of the loveletter episodes wit shinhwa...hilarious!

Kwon Sang Woo schedule

2009/01/21 : Movie shooting

2009/01/23 : Movie shooting

2009/01/24 : Movie shooting

Hi TY - thanks for sharing these updates. Our man is so busy nowadays filming the movie. Wondering this schedule end of this month if where would this be, huh? :lol::)

Actress Han Eun Jung is casted as one of lead actress in the MBC drama "Cinderella Man"

Her prepresentative has informed that they are in the negotiation with MBC for a role in the drama.

[] han2wq9.jpg[/]

Han Eun Jung

DOB: July 10, 1980

Height: 1.72m, Weight: 49kg

She was acting in several dramas and movie... The one i noticed is her second lead role in FULLHOUSE. She can act.

TY, thanks for this info. I like her, I like her in FH, she's great there. It's really nice to know that she'll be in it. Wondering who's the other female lead, huh? I'm getting excited to know. :lol::)

TY, thanks for this info. I like her, I like her in FH, she's great there. It's really nice to know that she'll be in it. Wondering who's the other female lead, huh? I'm getting excited to know. :lol::)

lets hope they will cast a lead actress as good as SW! :rolleyes:

Those actress who worked with SW are very lucky, cause SW is gentle and polite , not to mention he treat his partner well... He never cheat or go back door!

yociexp88.GIF

lets hope they will cast a lead actress as good as SW! :rolleyes:

Those actress who worked with SW are very lucky, cause SW is gentle and polite , not to mention he treat his partner well... He never cheat or go back door!

http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/...t/yociexp88.GIF

even more important than d lead actress is d plot with a suitable ending -_- ...... n they should have a demure newbie in d last epi! B)

even more important than d lead actress is d plot with a suitable ending -_- ...... n they should have a demure newbie in d last epi! B)

sure! the demure newbie will come out in the last epi with her dearest Myunggie! :lol:

Backstage pictures of Sangwoo preparing for Japan Fanmeeting 25 Oct 2008

[]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6780/35830769xf3.jpg[/]

[]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3126/93433476xy7.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

Hi azura - thanks for posting these photos. What was he doing, meditating/praying? hahaha - His face seemed so serious. But i love these pics - so candid. Maybe he's thinking of what he's going to do infront of his fans. :lol::):sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi azura - thanks for posting these photos. What was he doing, meditating/praying? hahaha - His face seemed so serious. But i love these pics - so candid. Maybe he's thinking of what he's going to do infront of his fans. :lol::):sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi dear...he did mentioned that he was quite worried and stressed out preparing for the fansmeet as he need to performed a stage play.

Backstage pictures of Sangwoo preparing for Japan Fanmeeting 25 Oct 2008

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6780/35830769xf3.jpg

credit as labelled

Poor man! dun know that he was stress then! tks tsk.. God did bless him, he show presented successfully! :rolleyes:

Bitter Chocolate Kwon Sang Woo

Our Japanese friends never stop to surprise KSW... :rolleyes:

chocga7.jpg

Credit as stated

Poor man! dun know that he was stress then! tks tsk.. God did bless him, he show presented successfully! :rolleyes:

[] chocga7.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

Hi TY - I would love to have this dark chocolate. Won't eat it but just place it inside the fridge for life - hahaha - So that everytime I open my ref I could see his name & would put a wide smile on my face always. Thanks TY, Japanese fans are always ahead with this kind of stuff. :lol:

About his Japan fanmeet, that was a success! I'm so happy for him. Japanese fans love him. :lol::)

Hi dear...he did mentioned that he was quite worried and stressed out preparing for the fansmeet as he need to performed a stage play.

Hi azura - the worry just showed on his face last time, he was so stressed thinking that the show won't come out good but it did! Can't wait for his return again to Japan this March. :lol::)

sure! the demure newbie will come out in the last epi with her dearest Myunggie! :lol:

she will have both Sangwoo n Myeonggie! :w00t: ..... d lead actress may have guest star Janggie! th_muahaha.gif

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5572/chocga7.jpg

Credit as stated

if Sangwoo like bitter chocs, he should try Godiva's -- moi's fave! B)

she will have both Sangwoo n Myeonggie! :w00t: ..... d lead actress may have guest star Janggie! th_muahaha.gif

Sangwoo will cheer his newbie like this...

b919ec5003edb517bb75b91aa8.jpg

th_muahaha.gif

The movie Sadder than Sad Story have some adaption.

Director cum scriptwriter Won Tae-won has to adapt itself to change some details in the scenario, and the movie will be added another fun and excitement mood.

It will be slightly differ from the novel. :rolleyes:

The movie Sadder than Sad Story have some adaption.

Director cum scriptwriter Won Tae-won has to adapt itself to change some details in the scenario, and the movie will be added another fun and excitement mood.

It will be slightly differ from the novel. :rolleyes:

TY, thanks for this info. Adding some changes in the script, which is different from the novel would be more interesting. Actually, even without any changes, I always enjoy watching KSW on-screen, either be a movie or a drama but prefer drama more since more screen-time to see him - hahaha - I'm sure this movie is good - not that I'm biased for Sangwoo. He's just an amazing actor. :lol::)