Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest ghina05

What will LBY darling Ji Sung say? :unsure:

Thanks TY, Azura, huangsy, willinette for the pixs, articles.

Ommo!!! What does mama dearest have to say about these? And STY?

What will LBY darling Ji Sung say? :unsure:

Thanks TY, Azura, huangsy, willinette for the pixs, articles.

Ommo!!! What does mama dearest have to say about these? And STY?

Hi ghina - in case papa Ji Sung saw the photo, for sure he's very much green with envy........ wishing to be in SangWoo's position......... huahhh................ About the "sexy" photos above especially the no. 1, if the mama dearest refers to both azura & TY, they can no longer comment anything at this very time since both are still drooling & have fainted.......... they need oxygen especially TY. hahaha - :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest ghina05

Hi ghina - in case papa Ji Sung saw the photo, for sure he's very much green with envy........ wishing to be in SangWoo's position......... huahhh................ About the "sexy" photos above especially the no. 1, if the mama dearest refers to both azura & TY, they can no longer comment anything at this very time since both are still drooling & have fainted.......... they need oxygen especially TY. hahaha - :sweatingbullets::lol:

Will, Azura and TY are KSW's special secret friends. They do not qualify as KSW's mother, they're still "young uns". ;) I refer to KSW's dearest omma and STY, is of course the wifey. :)

have u ever let he sleep on d couch dear? if yes, pls pm me, he would be save in my bed then

Sangwoo may be safe :phew: ...... but nothing's gonna save you from STY dear! 36_11_6.gif .... Hello Kitty n Gang r only loyal to moi! -_-

kwonsangwoo02yr6.jpg

B)

It's undeniable that he will be in the 13 exemption.

i m not surprised to see Sangwoo in the 13exemption... cause all films that starring KSW are gaing more profit from overseas markets...

The current shooting movie Sadder Than Sad Story have been pre-advance by Japanese at USD3 millions copyright in Japan market only! excluded other neighbour markets... :lol:

Sangwoo may be safe :phew: ...... but nothing's gonna save you from STY dear! 36_11_6.gif .... Hello Kitty n Gang r only loyal to moi! -_-

I know your hellu kitty and gang are loyal to you... so, i have my own guards..

See ? very active and effective! :lol:

ZapCat.gif

Sangwoo very happy for this!

58ik6.jpg

First time after wedding Son Tae Young had an official interview on Jan 14

That is a long interview and she disclosed that she will deliver in the coming February 28

styjc6.jpg

Congratulation Mr & Mrs Kwon victory.gifvictory.gif

Cant wait to see their Kwon Lucky ! :lol:

First time after wedding Son Tae Young had an official interview on Jan 14

That is a long interview and she disclosed that she will deliver in the coming February 28

[] styjc6.jpg[/]

Congratulation Mr & Mrs Kwon

Cant wait to see their Kwon Lucky ! :lol:

Hi TY - thanks for this updates. Wow, so soon........ & end of February. So happy for the couple. KSW will be a very happy father very soon! No wonder he's all smiles nowadays & we could see this from all of his photos recently. Can't wait to see how his son looks & whom he looks like. Not yet delivered but very lucky this kid.......... :lol::)

Hi TY - thanks for this updates. Wow, so soon........ & end of February. So happy for the couple. KSW will be a very happy father very soon! No wonder he's all smiles nowadays & we could see this from all of his photos recently. Can't wait to see how his son looks & whom he looks like. Not yet delivered but very lucky this kid.......... :lol::)

yah, this kid is very lucky like his name ...

His dad and mom are the most noticed couple last year

He will be the most noticable and famous BABY this year :w00t:

Media and reporter will be busy soon !

Guest tyty6_7

Son Tae Young, “My Expected Delivery Date is 28th February”

January 15, 2009 by coolsmurf

Celebrity couple, Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young who got married on 28th September last year should become parents by the end of February 2009.

Son Tae Young revealed this happy news in an interview with Yonhap news and also expressed that her expected date of childbirth was 28th February. She also revealed her thoughts when she found out that she was pregnant, “Me and Sang Woo oppa never thought of concealing the pregnancy from everyone initially. But when we started getting a lot of hate messages online after announcing our wedding, I really didn’t have the courage to announce the pregnancy. So I asked oppa to conceal the pregnancy news.”

Son Tae Young also revealed that she had gotten depression in the aftermath of the wedding announcement, “I wanted to avoid everything and even suffered depression after seeing all the hate messages. When I learnt of my pregnancy, I didn’t even want to return to Korea and just have the baby in Australia. But I am going to become a mother next month and I can’t keep running away. So I decided to reveal everything and face everything.”

It’s not all gloom though as Son Tae Young is undoubtedly experiencing her happiest moment of her life, “I have a dependable husband and am going to have a cute baby soon. In future, I am going to try even harder to make this family even happier.” As for her career, “I will continue working. I believe that my acting skills will become more mature after I become a mother.”

source : http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/15/...-28th-february/

Son Tae Young, "My Expected Delivery Date is 28th February"

Celebrity couple, Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young who got married on 28th September last year should become parents by the end of February 2009.

It's not all gloom though as Son Tae Young is undoubtedly experiencing her happiest moment of her life, "I have a dependable husband and am going to have a cute baby soon. In future, I am going to try even harder to make this family even happier." As for her career, "I will continue working. I believe that my acting skills will become more mature after I become a mother."

Thanks Tyty for the article! :)

No doubt, she is very lucky and a most happiest woman !

Here is more pix from YONHAP news... tsk tsk, Mrs Kwon photos are covered all media today :lol:

akr2009011420720000506iwa7.jpg

akr2009011420720000507ife3.jpg

Thanks Tyty for the article! :)

No doubt, she is very lucky and a most happiest woman !

Here is more pix from YONHAP news... tsk tsk, Mrs Kwon photos are covered all media today :lol:

[] akr2009011420720000506iwa7.jpg[/]

[] akr2009011420720000507ife3.jpg[/]

TY, Mrs. Kwon is very lucky indeed! She looks very beautiful being infanticipating - she looks good here in these photos you posted. But we couldn't get to see really her tummy since she's wearing a dark color here. But I think she really didn't gain much weight, huh? She's all over medias, remember she's the wife of our man now.......... they're interested about her. :lol::)

Sangwoo fan meet in Japan

4b0a81090700ba2e6ad67bv4.jpg

Organized by Sunfes (KSW Japan FC) and GoldenThumb

Date : March 29, 2009 (Sunday)

Opening: 14:00 begin: 15:00 (scheduled)

Venue: Osaka-Jo Hall

TY, Mrs. Kwon is very lucky indeed! She looks very beautiful being infanticipating - she looks good here in these photos you posted. But we couldn't get to see really her tummy since she's wearing a dark color here. But I think she really didn't gain much weight, huh? She's all over medias, remember she's the wife of our man now.......... they're interested about her. :lol::)

yes, dear... i m surprised that she didnt gain much weight...

No doubt, being Mrs Kwon she is getting more famous... :lol:

i m curious, what will they cast her after delivery... i guess she will get a bigger role than previous situation as Miss Korea :D

Son Tae Young, “My Expected Delivery Date is 28th February”

Son Tae Young revealed this happy news in an interview with Yonhap news and also expressed that her expected date of childbirth was 28th February. She also revealed her thoughts when she found out that she was pregnant, “Me and Sang Woo oppa never thought of concealing the pregnancy from everyone initially. But when we started getting a lot of hate messages online after announcing our wedding, I really didn’t have the courage to announce the pregnancy. So I asked oppa to conceal the pregnancy news.”

Son Tae Young also revealed that she had gotten depression in the aftermath of the wedding announcement, “I wanted to avoid everything and even suffered depression after seeing all the hate messages. When I learnt of my pregnancy, I didn’t even want to return to Korea and just have the baby in Australia. But I am going to become a mother next month and I can’t keep running away. So I decided to reveal everything and face everything.”

It’s not all gloom though as Son Tae Young is undoubtedly experiencing her happiest moment of her life, “I have a dependable husband and am going to have a cute baby soon. In future, I am going to try even harder to make this family even happier.” As for her career, “I will continue working. I believe that my acting skills will become more mature after I become a mother.”

Thanks tyty for posting this article here. So sad that she has to go through a lot like depression during that time. I'm sure fans have already accepted her for KSW at this time, now that they'll have a baby soon. KSW is a very good husband since he's also a very good person. I hope she could make him happier. Good, that she'll continue working, which SangWoo also allows so they could help each other make their family stronger in all aspects in life. :lol::)

Sangwoo fan meet in Japan

[] 4b0a81090700ba2e6ad67bv4.jpg[/]

Organized by Sunfes (KSW Japan FC) and GoldenThumb

Date : March 29, 2009 (Sunday)

Opening: 14:00 begin: 15:00 (scheduled)

Venue: Osaka-Jo Hall

yes, dear... i m surprised that she didnt gain much weight...

No doubt, being Mrs Kwon she is getting more famous... :lol:

i m curious, what will they cast her after delivery... i guess she will get a bigger role than previous situation as Miss Korea :D

TY, thanks for this info. Wow, a baby on Feb. 28 & a Japan fanmeet on March 29. A really very good year for our man. I'm so happy for him. Mrs. Kwon will gain more respect now. Although, she'll be a mom soon but at least she doesn't look like one. I'm sure more good roles will be coming on her way after delivery. I'm sure the baby will be a very cute one, having a handsome & beautiful parents. :lol::)

It is funny that, while STY wanna hide herself all media are focusing her and trying to have her interview.. :lol:

Tsk tsk, that is what she get when being Mrs Kwon!

More pix of Mrs Kwon... today, no hubby photo, just wifie's ! :D

46231483hf6.jpg

70991589ik3.jpg

son15016tw0.jpg

Credit as stated

It is funny that, while STY wanna hide herself all media are focusing her and trying to have her interview.. :lol:

Tsk tsk, that is what she get when being Mrs Kwon!

More pix of Mrs Kwon... today, no hubby photo, just wifie's ! :D

[]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/289/46231483hf6.jpg[/]

[] 70991589ik3.jpg[/]

[] son15016tw0.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, look at the photos - still wearing too high-heeled boots when she's on her 8th month already. We'll not complain since we'll be hearing & reading news about her from this time on now. Thanks for more photos.Iit looks that her tummy isn't really so big. :lol::)

to balance the posts today, i finally found out the hubby photos....

thanks to Chami blog! :lol::lol:

Photos from SANG WOO MY STORY

102beeee3d8a7128f83fdefsi1.jpg

5b2e58656241280ee7b261eny5.jpg

1ea8e0069101d5864d186ccvw5.jpg

6340cf39a38ab53d2f1508avr0.jpg

10d3318c84a30029c8942c5ca4.jpg

b2b529cc47e26d8ffaaedb9ye3.jpg

5d18da04e211e8a2e9c9eacch2.jpg

ec3ce4c098f70dd358a5cc7la8.jpg

2128250c5a55d308780e662xy4.jpg

Credit as stated

to balance the posts today, i finally found out the hubby photos....

thanks to Chami blog! :lol::lol:

Photos from SANG WOO MY STORY

] 102beeee3d8a7128f83fdefsi1.jpg[/]

] 5b2e58656241280ee7b261eny5.jpg[]

] 1ea8e0069101d5864d186ccvw5.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, I love the 1st photo you posted - so candid. He still looks so good even with eyes closed. Very cool even only wearing that simple white tee. Just enjoyed looking at his face. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: