Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

sexy man....tho i still prefer him w/o moustache.. :D

morning willenette dear :)

[]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2959/d6964fd75f316f193af97c6wd2.jpg[/]

credit chami

azura, me, too, my dear! I love looking at his face very clean, without traces of hair. Thanks for posting another photo here. He looks awesome! :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

to me, Sangwoo always looked sexy with or without moustache :lol:

Hi TY - I'm sure it's still very cold up to now in Korea. So glad to see him unwind & enjoying with his friends. He really loves this sports, huh? :lol::)

yes, he really love sport especially volley ball and football...

No wonder he wanna his Lucky Kwon to become another Park Ji Sung... :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, his back view will always be sexy to me. Actually, just by looking at it, is already a total art for me. :sweatingbullets:

hahha, agreed with you, his back side is sexy, especially when he wear suits... but it would be perfect if he topless! :lol:

Yay, Will, the little Bi becomes a man in sweater hah? :lol:

hahha, agreed with you, his back side is sexy, especially when he wear suits... but it would be perfect if he topless! :lol:

Yay, Will, the little Bi becomes a man in sweater hah? :lol:

TY, you really love him in suits, huh? Me, always prefer him in casuals - hahaha - But you maybe referring to B-day suit, my dear - muahhh............. I couldn't agree with you more, being topless is always perfect. Who wouldn't want to see such kind of body, huh? ( change my baby avvie since you might get tired of looking at him then you won't get to like him anymore.... hahaha) :lol::)

Guest ghina05

sexy man....tho i still prefer him w/o moustache.. :D

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2959/d6...93af97c6wd2.jpg

credit chami

Is this from the “The Nude” dvd, Azura?

That looks like Ha Ji Won dancing beside him. So, this must be from the Love is Divine days.

Your siggy revealed your preference for the topless KSW, TY. :D

Hi TY - Gosh, I missed this thread for many days. And you're right - this is the best promo for his movie. My holiday went fine, I hope you enjoyed yours, too. i missed you, azura & moi - missed reading all your posts, sharing photos here & those videos - still some catching-up to do. :lol::)

Hiya, willinette, you’re back. I bet your holiday was more than fine. ;)

A blessed and prosperous New Year everyone.

Is this from the “The Nude” dvd, Azura?

That looks like Ha Ji Won dancing beside him. So, this must be from the Love is Divine days.

Hiya, willinette, you’re back. I bet your holiday was more than fine. ;)

Hi ghina - nice to see you here. TY always prefers the topless sangwoo - hahaha - Anyway, I hope you had a fun holidays, too. Happy New Year to you! :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

Hiya, willinette, you're back. I bet your holiday was more than fine. ;)

yes, you are right, its my preference.. hehehhe!

actually, i also love seeing SW in suit...

we will have chance to see him more in best suit and casual (like your preference, :lol:Will) in the coming drama Cinderella Man! That drama is about fashion! He played dual roles : A CEO and a sales man :w00t:

yes, you are right, its my preference.. hehehhe!

actually, i also love seeing SW in suit...

we will have chance to see him more in best suit and casual (like your preference, :lol:Will) in the coming drama Cinderella Man! That drama is about fashion! He played dual roles : A CEO and a sales man :w00t:

TY, ye, even in his movie, Sadder than Sad Story I'm sure we could get to see him in casuals more. :lol::)