Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

TY_KSW: oh i get it know..So "Cinderella" is a drama..I hope he'll get a good partner in "Cinderella"..So he can improve his acting..

I hope Sang Woo oppa doesn't leave another drama or movie project..I wish i could see him sooner..It's been a year since his last project "Bad Love"..

I like Sang Woo oppa in Stairway of Heaven, My Tutor Friend, Destiny, Sad Sonata and Bad Love..He's so HOT there..:)

TY, i just had to post this here from the bad love thread...

hotttttttttttttttttttt! his physique is perfect!

hahha, u need some ice-cubes hah? hahha :rolleyes:

Captures from TV...

Press conference Dec 10

photo1rc7.jpg

photo2zj2.jpg

photo3cz4.jpg

photo4mh4.jpg

Credit: Kwonsangwoostory

hi, its wouldn't be posted here, Ilwoo... wrong address.. Pls move it to KJM place..

KSW has stepped out from this project and is shooting the new interesting movie !

its okie dear ...... after all d article is also about Sangwoo being replaced in d movie, we can be flexible about these things B)

Mrs Kwon returned home on Dec 11 at Incheon Airport. She didnt reply to any interview.

She looked fine.

Seem reporters camped in Incheon to take Mrs Kwon Photo hah? hahah :lol: Here attired are all expensive brands.. :phew:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1937/20...81510011ov8.jpg

Source: Newsen http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812120848151001

she cut her hair :rolleyes: ....... obviously doesn't suit her! -_-

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1937/20...81510011ov8.jpg

all Expensive brand Wow ,, KSw so nice He gave the money to his wife for sustain her fancy life wondering IF STY were BI/ BYJ's Wife she must be buy many Fancy brands ~ honestly i am jealous with that Fancy brand

why did you know he give her money? :phew: dont you think she got her own account? She signed many CFs dear...

but dun mind she used his money.. All UK football teams' WAG are using their hubbies's card! :lol:

Thank you moi for your understanding..:)

Son Tae Young did look a lot like when she was in "I Am Sam"-when she got that short hair..

Oh btw, could somebody tell me what's the story of "Into The Sun"?

I don't even have a chance to watch it..It's so hard to find the dvd in my country..

Thank you moi for your understanding.. :)

Son Tae Young did look a lot like when she was in "I Am Sam"-when she got that short hair..

Oh btw, could somebody tell me what's the story of "Into The Sun"?

I don't even have a chance to watch it..It's so hard to find the dvd in my country..

wow! INTO THE SUN is a must watch drama, Ilwoo.. :phew:

recommended you to watch.. He played the role of naval officer, Captain Kang Suk Min by which KSW earned a lot of praise for his strong, likeable character and his handsome uniformed look. Like in Stairway to the Heaven, the actor gives a moving and memorable performance as a man singularly devoted to his love, a young doctor played by Myung Se Bin.

It is a happy ended...

very romantic! U must watch.. :D

Here is the link of the drama in Soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19402

570-24_20030128164118.jpg

ksw21.jpg

Sangwoo in Macao

97313563wf2.jpgp2or0.jpg

South Korean popular star Kwon Sang-woo has paid a secret visit to Hou Kong in Dec 11. Per newspaper yesterday he lived in the exclusive room of Four Seasons Hotel. He is there for fashion men's clothing ads shooting. His six-month pregnant wife, Son Tae Young didn't accompany him. During his stay there, beside photo shooting he spent time to snatch a leisure moment, taking time out to enjoy the hotel's spa and taste Korean food....

:rolleyes:

Guest valley girl

why did you know he give her money? :phew: dont you think she got her own account? She signed many CFs dear...

but dun mind she used his money.. All UK football teams' WAG are using their hubbies's card! :lol:

yeah, i know kk just jealous. instead VIc who can make their own money

wow! INTO THE SUN is a must watch drama, Ilwoo.. :phew:

recommended you to watch.. He played the role of naval officer, Captain Kang Suk Min by which KSW earned a lot of praise for his strong, likeable character and his handsome uniformed look. Like in Stairway to the Heaven, the actor gives a moving and memorable performance as a man singularly devoted to his love, a young doctor played by Myung Se Bin.

It is a happy ended...

very romantic! U must watch.. :D

Here is the link of the drama in Soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showt

i haven't watch this !!... i remember KSw compete So jiSub in SBS drama 2003 for best actor but SJS who won it

Sangwoo in Macao

[] 97313563wf2.jpg[/] [] p2or0.jpg[]

South Korean popular star Kwon Sang-woo has paid a secret visit to Hou Kong in Dec 11. Per newspaper yesterday he lived in the exclusive room of Four Seasons Hotel. He is there for fashion men's clothing ads shooting. His six-month pregnant wife, Son Tae Young didn't accompany him. During his stay there, beside photo shooting he spent time to snatch a leisure moment, taking time out to enjoy the hotel's spa and taste Korean food....

:rolleyes:

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this news. Is this Biltmore, TY? I hope he had lots of fun. Can't wait for this CF to come out. :sweatingbullets:

Mrs Kwon returned home on Dec 11 at Incheon Airport. She didnt reply to any interview.

She looked fine.

Seem reporters camped in Incheon to take Mrs Kwon Photo hah? hahah :lol: Here attired are all expensive brands.. :phew:

[] 2008121208481510011ov8.jpg[/]

Source: Newsen http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200812120848151001

TY. thanks for this bit of info - so good to know that she's back now in Korea, at least to be at the side of her hubby. She looks fine with her new haircut. :lol::)

yeah, i know kk just jealous. instead VIc who can make their own money

i haven't watch this !!... i remember KSw compete So jiSub in SBS drama 2003 for best actor but SJS who won it

Hi valley girl - you should watch this drama. You'll like it. The story is very good. KSW looks great here - so young, boyish-looking just like in STH. :lol::)

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this news. Is this Biltmore, TY? I hope he had lots of fun. Can't wait for this CF to come out. :sweatingbullets:

yes, that is for BILTMORE dear.. :)

last few years he spent a short stay in MAcao and impressed by the scene and European architechture in there.... Thats why this time he returned Macao...

Hotel staff said that he hardly appeared outside except for photo shooting... He enjoy life in the hotel... but looked very friendly when ppl catched him... :D

yes, that is for BILTMORE dear.. :)

last few years he spent a short stay in MAcao and impressed by the scene and European architechture in there.... Thats why this time he returned Macao...

Hotel staff said that he hardly appeared outside except for photo shooting... He enjoy life in the hotel... but looked very friendly when ppl catched him... :D

TY, thanks again for this bit of info. So, this isn't his 1st time in Macau. Our man doesn't like to go out, huh - to enjoy beautiful spots there. Maybe he did already visiting some tourist spots during his 1st time going there few years ago. At least, he went out from his hotel room. :lol::)