Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

haha, the name of the movie is temporary dear Will...

it is a romance and mellow but just hope nobody died in the end.. :rolleyes:

he will shoot drama right after completing the movie..

Per some news yesterday night, our Woos family has return home SAFELY :lol:

i learnt that the director of MY LOVE MY SIZE also quit the product too... See, everybody leave them behind.. there must be something wrong with those production team! :tongue2:

TY, I hope the title of his movie will be pleasing to the ears, where everyone could easily remember it. Wow, he's back now in Korea. About that former movie where he quit, it's good for KSW, his decision was very good. Why continue doing something when you see & knew that there will be problems ahead of you. To the production people of this movie......... nothing to say except HAHAHA / BEEEEEE......... :angry::w00t:

To my man, my love, aja, fighting! GO................. But I miss you..........wanting to see you soon. :lol::)

Innolife 2008 Korea Best Stars, Dramas and Movies

VOTE HERE

To prevent cheating and be fair to all fans, email address have to be input when you cast your vote. :rolleyes:

Steps on how to vote:

[]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9441/b10e1cb6702417a00758e7bxj6.jpg[]

]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8798/dc6c1078d5a73874c8a674fyi1.jpg[/]

[]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9191/d6b2c2591d310516bbd6540ij6.jpg[]

credit chami

Hi azura, thanks for sharing the link & the captions. I already voted & FATE is on the 2nd spot. I'm interested to know what movie will come out as the best here. GBW is way far ahead........... I like 3-movies here including SJS's RC/MIAM. :lol::)

Hi azura, thanks for sharing the link & the captions. I already voted & FATE is on the 2nd spot. I'm interested to know what movie will come out as the best here. GBW is way far ahead........... I like 3-movies here including SJS's RC/MIAM. :lol::)

i vote as well....like you i like GBW too....so hard to decide :D

i wonder who will TY cast the vote for? KSW or LBH movie? :phew:

i vote as well....like you i like GBW too....so hard to decide :D

i wonder who will TY cast the vote for? KSW or LBH movie? :phew:

my luck,i got 2 emails! ahhaha! wonder if there 3 movies included JDG, My Goodness.. should use my sis inlaw's :lol:

News said, the coming 27 of this month, Kwon Sang woo will attend the event held in Namsan Seoul for "Asian Stars helping Kids" ... together with Han Jae Suk, Han Ji Hye ... representing Korean stars... Also attended are many Chinese-speaking celebrities.. :rolleyes:

News said, the coming 27 of this month, Kwon Sang woo will attend the event held in Namsan Seoul for "Asian Stars helping Kids" ... together with Han Jae Suk, Han Ji Hye ... representing Korean stars... Also attended are many Chinese-speaking celebrities.. :rolleyes:

TY, thanks for sharing this bits of info. Gosh, looking forward to see him on this date at least before his movie filming starts next month. :lol::)

Korea Stars for Charity Event

charitytp1.jpg

"I have warm hands to render you a beautiful winter."

November 27 night, "stars for the international children's charity" will be held in Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel.

The English name of the fund is called "International Star Fund for Children Charity" appreviated as ISCC established in July 2008 by a Taiwanes a senior broker Mr Tan Jie Wen and initiatedly supported by China Population Welfare Foundation. The aim of the fund is to help victims of natural disasters, disease, accidents, family problems, invalid children by providing both psychological and physical, mental and material support.

"ISCC" charity plans to start the first time in Korea where natizen celebrities express their strong support to the neighbor China. Lee Young-ae, Kwon Sang-woo, Ji Jin-hee, Han Ji-hye ... and other well-known artists will attend the charity.

omitted unneccessary paragraphs.

New married actor Kwon Sang-woo is considered one of the most successful artists who hard-working for charitable activities also participate the event in the hope that the plight of the world's children can be helped.

In addition, although the the severe recession is spreading worldwide economy there are still many aspects of Korean entrepreneurs to join the charity program to contribute their their own parts.

Innolife November 20, 2008

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4931/charitytp1.jpg

November 27 night, "stars for the international children's charity" will be held in Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel.

The English name of the fund is called "International Star Fund for Children Charity" appreviated as ISCC established in July 2008 by a Taiwanes a senior broker Mr Tan Jie Wen and initiatedly supported by China Population Welfare Foundation. The aim of the fund is to help victims of natural disasters, disease, accidents, family problems, invalid children by providing both psychological and physical, mental and material support.

"ISCC" charity plans to start the first time in Korea where natizen celebrities express their strong support to the neighbor China. Lee Young-ae, Kwon Sang-woo, Ji Jin-hee, Han Ji-hye ... and other well-known artists will attend the charity.

omitted unneccessary paragraphs.

New married actor Kwon Sang-woo is considered one of the most successful artists who hard-working for charitable activities also participate the event in the hope that the plight of the world's children can be helped.

In addition, although the the severe recession is spreading worldwide economy there are still many aspects of Korean entrepreneurs to join the charity program to contribute their their own parts.

how come no mention about STY helping out with d charity event? <_< ..... maybe she doesn't like kiddos -_- ...... Sangwoo's mama will be disappointed, mildly put :phew:

how come no mention about STY helping out with d charity event? <_< ..... maybe she doesn't like kiddos -_- ...... Sangwoo's mama will be disappointed, mildly put :phew:

ayah,my dear, only well-know celeb invited to attract the attention and support of public...

if everyone comes... they might organize it in the stadiium hah???

ayah,my dear, only well-know celeb invited to attract the attention and support of public...

if everyone comes... they might organize it in the stadiium hah???

she should at least be seated in d audience supporting Sangwoo! -_-

she should at least be seated in d audience supporting Sangwoo! -_-

like you said dear, sit in the audience to support her hubby.. so, no need to stated her name on the list dear... :rolleyes:

well it remains to be seen whether she will actually turn up -_-

tsk tsk, since you insist... keep focus into the audient part than to the stars on stage...

cant foresee whether the camera scan to audient place or content into the celebrities on stage! :blink::phew:

tsk tsk, since you insist... keep focus into the audient part than to the stars on stage...

cant foresee whether the camera scan to audient place or content into the celebrities on stage! :blink::phew:

that should be quite easy ..... she should arrive together with Sangwoo -_- ...... n being d top star's wife be seated in d front row! :rolleyes: ..... that's protocol! -_-

that should be quite easy ..... she should arrive together with Sangwoo -_- ...... n being d top star's wife be seated in d front row! :rolleyes: ..... that's protocol! -_-

hahha, from now on, the one that Moi most expect to see in the charity Nov 27 is Mrs Kwon!!

yah, crossing fingers she come, otherwise she cant be alone by your comment! :lol:

hahha, from now on, the one that Moi most expect to see in the charity Nov 27 is Mrs Kwon!!

yah, crossing fingers she come, otherwise she cant be alone by your comment! :lol:

dun be so dense dear :rolleyes: ...... d implications of her absence would suit moi just fine! :w00t: ..... u really should learn to read in between d lines dear! B)

phpto_img21b.jpg

one of d evergreens in moi's books! B)

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this. Can't wait for this date. :lol::)