Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

haha, i think, if he wanna to purchase a new house in NZ he should purchase one in VN instead... in either Nha Trang beach resort or Halong Bay.. i dun mind to be his housekeeper.. :lol:

haha, i think, if he wanna to purchase a new house in NZ he should purchase one in VN instead... in either Nha Trang beach resort or Halong Bay.. i dun mind to be his housekeeper.. :lol:

and dont forget to purchase one in Sentosa Island in SG too....

and dont forget to purchase one in Sentosa Island in SG too....

and you will be his housekeeper there, be ensure the fresh Vascostylis K.S.W orchids are well arranged ! :w00t:

Guest valley girl

hi mod may i allowed to say this //

hi Girl anyway i wanna wrote this

FOR ALL PEOPLE PLEASE IF YOU READ A bLOGS ABOUT KDRAMA YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IF THE BLOGS HAS CREDITED source

like HANFEVER,DRAMABEANS,COOLSMURF their always make credited by

some Blogs like POPSEOUL,SEOULBEATS they are Slander Spreader,, just realize they kind Cheat or Robbed From someblogs who really translate .. these 2 blogs annoyed me so , they only comment without Translating and know the Story yakkhh hey Wrote something not true

http://www.seoulbeats.com/2008/10/kim-hee-...owing-for-voll/

SHE SO UNMANNERED like these page how could she not wrote credited who is she?? someone Who took the picture ??

even us who Post in this forum we always Wrote Credited by everytime we post the picture,

please tell anyone, in thread you knowor even sites of korean ent things..

POPSEOUL,SEOULBEATS they don't have a manner in internet writing

Guest valley girl

so what is that blog about to our Sangwoo dear? i found no Sangwoo name mentioned...

:rolleyes:

no they bashed anyone all cellebrities i think ,, annoying don't go there Popseoul and Seoulbeats . this forum more reliable .. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no they bashed anyone all cellebrities i think ,, annoying don't go there Popseoul and Seoulbeats . this forum more reliable .. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

correct, especially Popseoul who always seasoned with their own intentional ideas and with their own malice into whatever news that come out ! Its better not to go there or re-post from there! :rolleyes:

Guest valley girl

correct, especially Popseoul who always seasoned with their own intentional ideas and with their own malice into whatever news that come out ! Its better not to go there or re-post from there! :rolleyes:

they haven't been sued before , hah She makes such sensation i hate them for me korean ent best Blogs ~ i dunno with K music because i don't really like it. Dramabeans and Hanfever they really translating sometimes SeoulFull, Seoulbeats& PopSeoul just wanna make some sensation.

or http://seoulfull.wordpress.com/ ~ who wrote it is a korean that teach english in korea they really translating

of cos u shall be d housekeeper dear! -_- ...... moi shall be his secret lover aka true luv! :P

f0046132_15172275.jpg

f0046132_10594516.jpg

B)

of cos u shall be d housekeeper dear! -_- ...... moi shall be his secret lover aka true luv! :P

B)

while Sangwoo's "secret lover" is with her true love Myeonggie, the housekeeper will take care of Mr Kwon! :lol:

Hi Azura, thanks for the correction. So, TY was right all along & you, too? :lol::)

haha.....i think the person who translate the article mistook the Country

still no news if the Kwons have returned to Korea.

1185000085849065_file.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo - keep up tear acting

Isplus 2008.11.19 18:55

iplusiv4.jpg

A successive step after the movie "The Fate" is "More Grief Than Sad" (provisional title), Kwon Sang-woo once again challenge his tear acting.

More Grief Than Sad" directed by PD Won Tae Young (원태연) who also director for "Sad Love Story" and "Unexpected Marriage" and "Test" ... Produced by Kim Kwang Soo. Producer Kim would like to uphold the success of the latest "Test" in the new mellow movie meeting again Kwon Sang Woo and director Won Tae Young.

One officer said, "The movie will begin shooting next month, scheduled to air in the next year March." One close relation informed "Drama Cinderella Man will be shooting after completing the new movie."

Source: http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star

u better take a cue from KHA dear B) ....... if u dun want STY to find out! :phew:

[] kwonsangwoo7lt.jpg[/]

3 of a kind! :w00t:

Hi moi - thanks for posting the photos here, from his kid looks, to his teens down to adulthood.......... of course, I love all of the 3-kinds but I love & interested of the KSW more now. Look at him now, no wonder STY fall very hard with this man. :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo - keep up tear acting

Isplus 2008.11.19 18:55

A successive step after the movie "The Fate" is "More Grief Than Sad" (provisional title), Kwon Sang-woo once again challenge his tear acting.

Source: http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this great news......... It means that he has another project, which is a movie aside from a drama and this will be filmed ahead than the drama, huh? But what's with the title - surely, this will be a very sad movie. This kind of genre is just fine with me as long as the writer & the PD won't kill our man at the end. Gosh, no news about his works for a little long while now but here it is........a movie. Can't wait for this, too. KSW's acting is good in this movie as usual. And so nice to know that this just a tentative title of his movie. :lol::)

Innolife 2008 Korea Best Stars, Dramas and Movies

VOTE HERE

To prevent cheating and be fair to all fans, email address have to be input when you cast your vote. :rolleyes:

Steps on how to vote:

b10e1cb6702417a00758e7bxj6.jpg

dc6c1078d5a73874c8a674fyi1.jpg

d6b2c2591d310516bbd6540ij6.jpg

credit chami

so movie first drama?! :tears:

Grumpy, may be so,

However the drama will be shot right after the movie completed. Dun worry, movie doing very fast... i think the drama will be announced soon since they have to broadcast drama in the begining of 2009,they cant be delay more.. :rolleyes:

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this great news......... It means that he has another project, which is a movie aside from a drama and this will be filmed ahead than the drama, huh? But what's with the title - surely, this will be a very sad movie. This kind of genre is just fine with me as long as the writer & the PD won't kill our man at the end. Gosh, no news about his works for a little long while now but here it is........a movie. Can't wait for this, too. KSW's acting is good in this movie as usual. And so nice to know that this just a tentative title of his movie. :lol::)

haha, the name of the movie is temporary dear Will...

it is a romance and mellow but just hope nobody died in the end.. :rolleyes:

he will shoot drama right after completing the movie..

Per some news yesterday night, our Woos family has return home SAFELY :lol:

i learnt that the director of MY LOVE MY SIZE also quit the product too... See, everybody leave them behind.. there must be something wrong with those production team! :tongue2: