Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest viry yin

the news is spreading today, from Isplus posted by Yoeh to Joongang9

"Cinderella Man" Kwon Sang Woo challenge "2 in 1" role

2008.11.14 10:29 joongang9

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is challenging the new character as a Two-in-one role.

Thank you dear TY_KSW, this makes me very happy!!!!

Actually I prefer a drama to movie :sweatingbullets:

Just learnt from Newsen today 2008-11-17 10:50:45 that the newlywed couple has left for Australia for a late honey moon. They have bought a delux apartment in the GoldenCoast there...

After the wedding Kwon Sang Woo scheduled to shoot the new movie and he has shotened the honey moon duration in UK for that purpose. After the movie schedule canceled both take this chance to travel Australia.

The two left on November 10 for Australia and will stay there for a week.

2008111710503610101rj5.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?

Seem our man know how to enjoy "honey" hah? i though now it not honey, might be become sugar or caramel already :lol: . According to the news, if they took 1 week relaxing, tomorrow will be their return home! :phew:

I think we will hear more news on the new project soon. He might take chance to relax before starting the filming battles! :lol:

Just learnt from Newsen today 2008-11-17 10:50:45 that the newlywed couple has left for Australia for a late honey moon. They have bought a delux apartment in the GoldenCoast there...

After the wedding Kwon Sang Woo scheduled to shoot the new movie and he has shotened the honey moon duration in UK for that purpose. After the movie schedule canceled both take this chance to travel Australia.

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this cool news. So, he's not in Korea, wondering by this time, are they back? I hope the couple has a great time there. :lol::)

Hi TY,</B> thanks for sharing this cool news. So, he's not in Korea, wondering by this time, are they back? I hope the couple has a great time there. :lol::)

i guess they home already... :phew:

Yah, the more they have great time MULTI-honey moon the more chance we hear about their coming baby ... :lol::lol:

i guess they home already... :phew:

Yah, the more they have great time MULTI-honey moon the more chance we hear about their coming baby ... :lol::lol:

TY, coming baby, hmmm........ i hope it's a baby boy, so we could have & see a KSW jr. hahaha - & he'd be as cute as our man. lol - :lol::)

TY, coming baby, hmmm........ i hope it's a baby boy, so we could have & see a KSW jr. hahaha - & he'd be as cute as our man. lol - :lol::)

yah! a baby boy is better... although we know, baby boy or baby girl, as long as he/she got the father's look that will be fine.... However, its easy for us the compare if that is a baby boy, cause there's one thing we can be sure that quite same as his father's !!

:lol::lol::lol:

yah! a baby boy is better... although we know, baby boy or baby girl, as long as he/she got the father's look that will be fine.... However, its easy for us the compare if that is a baby boy, cause there's one thing we can be sure that quite same as his father's !!

:lol::lol::lol:

TY, there you are again ..............so naughty............. you're censored again hahaha - :lol::)

what if they choose KHS dear? :w00t:

She is preggie at 6th month, if i m not wrong...

Will they choose a pregnant woman sticking together with a CEO and a stunman??

Your fav actress may be posible to return to the limelight in the next year end, if she wont be preggie again, hope that :lol:

Seem our man know how to enjoy "honey" hah? i though now it not honey, might be become sugar or caramel already :lol: . According to the news, if they took 1 week relaxing, tomorrow will be their return home! :phew:

I think we will hear more news on the new project soon. He might take chance to relax before starting the filming battles! :lol:

didnt know they lefted the country until the news from some Japanese fans blog

wonder did sangwoo mum went along.... :rolleyes:

didnt know they lefted the country until the news from some Japanese fans blog

wonder did sangwoo mum went along.... :rolleyes:

ayah! my dear, will you go honey moon with your mama ? :lol:

KWON-SON COUPLE ON A VACATION TO NEW ZEALAND

posterphoto71544.jpg

Son Tae-yeong and kwon Sang-woo are enjoying their unofficial honeymoon.

Son has gone to Thailand after the wedding for a commercial film, and was unable to have a honeymoon.

Now, when they finally found the time, the two are going to a vacation home in New Zealand.

It is known that Kwon has bought a luxury apartment in New Zealand where you can see the Pacific Ocean. This pend house is where many stars have visited also.

This is a special place where Kwon has proposed to Son, which was another reason that they decided to go back here.

source: hancinema

posterphoto71544.jpg

Son has gone to Thailand after the wedding for a commercial film, and was unable to have a honeymoon.

Now, when they finally found the time, the two are going to a vacation home in New Zealand.

It is known that Kwon has bought a luxury apartment in New Zealand where you can see the Pacific Ocean. This pend house is where many stars have visited also.

This is a special place where Kwon has proposed to Son, which was another reason that they decided to go back here.

Thanks willenette for the news....

didnt know that he bgt a house in new zealand....that's new :huh:

hah? New Zealand? not Australia? so, the air-balloon proposal was done in NZ instead?

Agoo!there are always news that SW bought a luxury house in Aust, now it pop up another in NZ. Agoo, Sangwoo is specializing in REAL ESTATE!

:rolleyes:

hah? New Zealand? not Australia? so, the air-balloon proposal was done in NZ instead?

Agoo!there are always news that SW bought a luxury house in Aust, now it pop up another in NZ. Agoo, Sangwoo is specializing in REAL ESTATE!

:rolleyes:

TY, don't be jealous, my dear - hahaha - But woahhh…… what a lucky girl. So sweet………. He’s a perfect husband……….. :lol::)

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/posterphoto71544.jpg

My source have confirmed that its Australia that the Kwons went and not New Zealand. :)

The rest of the article is correct except they have mistaken Australia to New Zealand.