Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

is he bigger in japan than in korea?

look at that crowd! whoa! and that's after he got married already!

he is famous and popular in both Korea and Japan dear

This year most popular actors in his homeland, he ranked 3rd after Jang Dong Gun and JIS!

:rolleyes:

not to mention big fan bases in all Asian! :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo to film soon !

Newsen - [2008-11-07 12:20:09]

[] 2008110712200010011yd7.jpg[/]

After the last month movie postponed, Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo will soon start a resumption of filming.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_???

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. Can't wait for him to start filming his upcoming drama soon. Geee………… good & interesting news. I wish him all the best here. . Fighting, KSW! :lol::)

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. Can't wait for him to start filming his upcoming drama soon. Geee………… good & interesting news. I wish him all the best here. . Fighting, KSW! :lol::)

and lets crossing fingers for an happy end too.. and most of all, a good actress collaboration! :w00t:

TY, I'm really curious & excited to know who'll be the female lead here. Can't wait for it. :lol::)

yah! cant wait! hope they didnt dissappoint us like in IRIS... with such adorable lead men! :tears:

more pix on event October 25

file7fn7.jpg

file8vm9.jpg

file9uc5.jpg

file10hs2.jpg

file11cw9.jpg

Credit as stated

Read in Japan blogs, novelist Park in Kwon in the recent interview dated 2008-11-09 at 21:50:50

said that his "Daemul" is spending 5 months of re-serial and will soon broadcast in TV drama. The actors in the last casting is remain! :rolleyes:

Dun know how precisely the news is, but if it is true, i prefer DAEMUL to My love my Side :lol:

Very quiet at all fans site.... wonder what is sangwoo doing now? :rolleyes:

Probably packing up the kilos he lost for the abandon drama? :D

[]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7957/wall1110hm8.jpg[/]

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this photo. Wondering where is this taken? Is this really his pet dog? Wow, look at those big muscles, huh? I think this picture is included in The Nude, right? :)

We're so quiet here............. :lol::)

Very quiet at all fans site.... wonder what is sangwoo doing now? :rolleyes:

Probably packing up the kilos he lost for the abandon drama? :D

of course dear,the man quiet so we are! :D

i think he will pack up the muscle now... it will be faster than loss it

hope we will see MOMJJANG back in a new drama soon! :w00t:

Youtube to watch Kwon Sang Woo event MY STORY in Super Arena Oct 25

Very cute and interesting!!!! :w00t:

Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zfZt5rcbEA

Link 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUj3OtSxx_c

of course dear,the man quiet so we are! :D

i think he will pack up the muscle now... it will be faster than loss it

hope we will see MOMJJANG back in a new drama soon! :w00t:

Youtube to watch Kwon Sang Woo event MY STORY in Super Arena Oct 25

Very cute and interesting!!!! :w00t:

Link 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zfZt5rcbEA

Link 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUj3OtSxx_c

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the clips here. i love the Part 1 since I saw him on the 1st part waking up. He's so cute seeing him like this especially seeing him wearing a house dress/night wear. Wow, I saw again those smiles on his face. I hope he'll regain those muscles back soon. I hope, too that he's going to start filming the soonest. Wow, looking at these videos, our man is really handsome! So lucky these women who got to be with him in this video. Wondering why the other one is crying & that KSW is trying to console her by hugging her - really green with envy here. SangWoo is a little misty-eyed here, too. :sweatingbullets:

In the 2nd video, hahaha - my man is trying to sing - still his voice is pleasing to my ears. Always have fun hearing & listening to his singing voice. GO, KSW! :sweatingbullets:

Biltmore

w1al8.jpg

w2ct1.jpg

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this photo. Wondering where is this taken? Is this really his pet dog? Wow, look at those big muscles, huh? I think this picture is included in The Nude, right? :)

We're so quiet here............. :lol::)

dear willenette...yup those were from the NUDE...dont think that's his dog. what he need now is offspring n not pet lol :lol:

Biltmore

[ihttp://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4034/w1al8.jpg[]

[]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6739/w2ct1.jpg[/

dear willenette...yup those were from the NUDE...dont think that's his dog. what he need now is offspring n not pet lol :lol:

azura, hahaha - you got me here. BTW, this Biltmore photos, this brand has excellent style of fashion, huh? KSW could always carry this kind of formal clothing. But I still prefer him in casuals, more sexy & hotter in my eyes. The power of KSW every time when he's in casuals! :lol::)

b]Korean TV Stations Propose Pay Cuts to Save Money

November 11, 2008 by coolsmurf

With the global economy mired in recession as 2008 winds down, Korean tv stations have been finding it difficult to balance the budgets for their respective drama productions. The 3 major tv stations KBS, MBC and SBS have thus decided on a pay reduction (per episode) to save on the overall costs.

Korean tv stations have not been immune to the current economic downturn, with a drastic loss in revenue from advertisers buying ad space on television, leading to reduced budgets for drama productions. To get over this difficult period, the 3 major tv stations and the production companies have decided to “operate” on the salaries of top stars participating in the dramas. Their target? Hoping to reduce their pay per episode to 15 million won and below.

As a comparison, Song Seung Hun draws 70 million won per episode for East of Eden currently, having already reduced his original asking price beforehand. For salaries drawn by top stars like Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, etc per episode, visit this link. (see below) The stars have yet to comment or agree on this. But the industry is in really bad shape this past year with productions being cancelled (Kwon Sang Woo) or being put on indefinite suspension (Yoon Eun Hye).

It’s still not too bad for the Korean movie industry. For Won Bin’s upcoming movie Mother, despite having only completed 20% of filming, Japanese distributors have already started placing pre-orders for the rights.

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

Highest paid drama stars

Woohoo! I wonder how much these Korean actors and actresses pay for their taxes. Ordinary salaried workers pay about 3.3% for their income tax. And my husband said that more than 60% of Korean salaried workers earn less than 20 million won a year (and could only afford penny stocks for investments)! Here are the top 7 Korean drama stars and their income (per episode):

No. 7 Go Hyun Jung (or Go Hyeon Jeong) - 35 million won for her drama “Hit” which replaced “Jumong” last year

No. 6 Choi Ji Woo (last name pronounced as “chae”) - 40 million won for “Air City”

No. 5 Lee Jung Jae (or Lee Jeong Jae) - 45 million won for “Air City”

No. 4 Park Shin Yang - 50 million won for “War of Money”

No. 3 Song Seung Hun (or Song Seung Heon) - 70 million won for “East of Eden” (TBS June 2008)

No. 2 Kwon Sang Woo - 100 million won for “Bad Love”

No. 1 Bae Yong Joon (or Bae Yong Jun) - 200 million won for “The Legend"

100 mil is not much for a star like KSW dear! :D

he deserved more :lol:

but its best if we can reduce for this situation of Korean film industry

clap clap clap to SSH :rolleyes: