Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I hope his movie, Fate will be nominated & win an award in the Blue Dragon Film Festival this month. :lol:

Fate is in nominate list but dun know whether they grant award to the crime movie and the baddie handsome guy! :D

Kwon Sang Woo to film soon !

Newsen - [2008-11-07 12:20:09]

2008110712200010011yd7.jpg

After the last month movie postponed, Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo will soon start a resumption of filming.

Kwon Sang-woo just mentally suffered from unilateral accusation of filming abandone. A close source disclosed "It much less damaged the image of Kwon Sang-woo, however there are many proposals from film producitons and he is busy with choosing the best ones." The officer added "The first half of next year, there are from 3 to 4 dramas and from 5 to 6 movie scenarios await shooting and broadcasting. Despite the recession of film industry, Kwon Sang Woo is still very hot and very popular.

Kwon Sang-woo married Sept. 28 after a 11 in the movie, my love, my side, 'was going to shoot. However, due to various issues on the violation of balhyeotgo studios and in the midst of the bichwoji to aspects of the conflict between Agent Kwon Sang-woo Kwon Sang-woo was because he found it antakkaum.

As per agency "The film details cannot be disclosed now but it will be announced soon. We are considering and choosing very carefully.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_??

Guest Mariposa28

hello everyone *wave*

thanks a lot girls for the pics from the fanmeeting, i was soo touched when he cried that i begin to cry too, love all the pics, specially the one where he wear the gilet, don't know but i find a guy sexy when he wears it, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: omo and he's drop dead gorgeous wearing it, *faint*

thanks for the piece of information TY_KSW , soo glad to know that he has soo many offers, im sure he'll choose the best and will strike with another genius role, like he alwyas did, :D

thanks Azura, TY_KSW for all the pics, you're awesome, :D

by the way is there any link for Sangwoo singing in the fanmeeting??

i really want to listen to him alex's song, thanks in advance

Kwon Sang Woo to film soon !

Newsen - [2008-11-07 12:20:09]

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4389/20...00010011yd7.jpg

After the last month movie postponed, Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo will soon start a resumption of filming.

Kwon Sang-woo just mentally suffered from unilateral accusation of filming abandone. A close source disclosed "It much less damaged the image of Kwon Sang-woo, however there are many proposals from film producitons and he is busy with choosing the best ones." The officer added "The first half of next year, there are from 3 to 4 dramas and from 5 to 6 movie scenarios await shooting and broadcasting. Despite the recession of film industry, Kwon Sang Woo is still very hot and very popular.

Kwon Sang-woo married Sept. 28 after a 11 in the movie, my love, my side, 'was going to shoot. However, due to various issues on the violation of balhyeotgo studios and in the midst of the bichwoji to aspects of the conflict between Agent Kwon Sang-woo Kwon Sang-woo was because he found it antakkaum.

As per agency "The film details cannot be disclosed now but it will be announced soon. We are considering and choosing very carefully.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_???

is this d film with Ha Ji Won dear? B)

is this d film with Ha Ji Won dear? B)

no dear.... Sangwoo quit the movie with HJW ...

the coming project is a drama dear!

i thot you should land to earth dear... you are in cloud9 with your Myeonggie so long hah!

no dear.... Sangwoo quit the movie with HJW ...

the coming project is a drama dear!

i thot you should land to earth dear... you are in cloud9 with your Myeonggie so long hah!

what is d drama about dear? :phew: ..... Sangwoo should do a period. B)

what is d drama about dear? :phew: ..... Sangwoo should do a period. B)

i guess it is a fantansy love drama collaborating with a YOUNG FAMOUS ACTRESS !

He mentioned that in the fanmeet Oct 25 :D

Hope the love fantasy also suit your taste! :lol:

i guess it is a fantansy love drama collaborating with a YOUNG FAMOUS ACTRESS !

He mentioned that in the fanmeet Oct 25 :D

Hope the love fantasy also suit your taste! :lol:

YOUNG? <_< ...... that certainly rules out KHA! -_- ...... no to mention CJW :phew: ...... maybe STY can be given a role too ;) ....... as d long-suffering wifie/gf! :w00t:

YOUNG? <_< ...... that certainly rules out KHA! -_- ...... no to mention CJW :phew: ...... maybe STY can be given a role too ;) ....... as d long-suffering wifie/gf! :w00t:

hahah! your bad! :lol:

he mentioned the coming co-star is a very young actress... i think she must be younger than STY ! :P