Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Sangwoo said in the FM, he just bought a piano ... (no prize to guess who will play it :sweatingbullets: )

He aborted the movie role and started a drama this year and another one next year (agoo, if i read it correctly, mean he got double roles)

In the end of the event, he took bow to all his fans to thank you and said goodbye. Everyone stood up and took bow too ..

So touching, he tried to hide the tears, most of the fans cried too! :sweatingbullets:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo "Next project is a drama"

Chosun online 2008/10/25 11:08:37

Actor Kwon Sang Woo will held a big fan meeting at Saitama Super Arena "SANG WOO MY STORY - Premium Event" on October 25. He had arrived Narita Airport at 11:30 am on October 24, 2008.

712013582123872863bb5.jpg

This is Kwon Sang Woo's first official visit since the last year July, there were about 2,500 people welcoming him at Narita Airport, and at 4 pm same day he had a conference at hotel in Tokyo.

At first sight he looked stiff and tension, however after receiving "Congratulations on marriage," he began to smile. He express a strong feeling of gratitue to Japanese fans who are always giving their enthusiatic and hearted support to him. Looking at fan cheering in the airport he feel moved and fired.

499916638479479078hz2.jpg

For the coming fan meeting "I want to show myself to be different. I am preparing everything for tomorrow night," he added "We would like to show it as close as a family on stage. Like usual, it will be talk and games first, then a music performance like an elaborate story that were well directed and designed, and I also present a song."

For future activities, "Seem that it was widely reporting my next project is a movie, but actually it is a drama." "I will soon go on film shooting. Because of fans, I thought of and studied about this project very carefully. It will start broadcast in the begining of the next year. I can't say more about it now. For more information, lets wait for more two days after I return home, and it will be an official announcement" he said.

Kwon Sang Woo looked slim and face is sharp. He replied "I loss 3 or 4 kilograms. In Bad Love my face is round. This is a target of a new project."

Full of confidence and in a friendly manner, actor Kwon Sang Woo shown his bright, positive smile to end the conference.

Source: http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20081025000030

My brief translation at 1207 Oct 26 :sweatingbullets: Any revision or correction is welcome. :D

Guest grumpy23

guilty! i've been lurking here all day waiting for updates! thanks for what has been posted!

i'm dying to know about his new drama! please let it be something really good!

our Mr Tear cried? i guess that was a happy cry.. :rolleyes:

agoo, a drama, not a movie.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: cant wait

I just counted how much it gained in this event, JPY12,000/tix

equiv USD110.00/tix * 15,000 seats = USD1,650,000 :sweatingbullets:

well, u need to deduct d expenditure (rental, travel expenses etc) from d amount, n it ain't cheap in Nippon :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo should do a drama with KHA! B)

SANGWOO today at Shinjuku Cinema - to watch "FATE" with his fans and promote and giving out his latest "NUDE" dvd to lucky draw winners

q11es9.jpg

q12vy3.jpg

q13oh2.jpg

q14zo1.jpg

q15qn0.jpg

q16my5.jpg

q17bh6.jpg

q18jf2.jpg

q19hy3.jpg

q20pa8.jpg

q21mq6.jpg

q22ql4.jpg

credit as labelled

there's news released today stating that sangwoo has quit the role for the upcoming movie"My Love By My Side 내사랑 내곁에" which also starred Ha Jiwon.

Producer of the film said that the film will start soon and they are searching for a male lead to replace Sangwoo.

Till date there's no comment from Sangwoo's management yet.

Shots taken at the event by Japanese fan chami

0ffdd329a353058ebed16b2cq9.jpg

58c2bea2f483de373716fd9cb0.jpg

99c93ac93977882dd3a272ado8.jpg

7807eca6609d5824eb63373rp7.jpg

b3dd42b67fd6e9e04027195bk4.jpg

1e0d73a0cf74c391d4d92d9iq6.jpg

163cc8b742a7c4bbb08737etg6.jpg

960ecdeb7ae878ca51277f6xy7.jpg

b9cab35be2e7b4d1c685cd6wv0.jpg

credit chami

Guest grumpy23

i don't like what the article says. it puts ksw on a bad light. i hope they get to talk and end everything peacefully. it's not good to be on anyone's bad side.

i hope he made the right choice by dropping the movie and going with the drama instead.

more pix of Sangwoo in Shinjuku today :-*

Thank you chami :-*

q1qc5.jpg

q2cf1.jpg

q3xp6.jpg

q4nq6.jpg

q5sk9.jpg

q6db6.jpg

credit chami

i don't like what the article says. it puts ksw on a bad light. i hope they get to talk and end everything peacefully. it's not good to be on anyone's bad side.

i hope he made the right choice by dropping the movie and going with the drama instead.

i totally agreed....frankly i'm quite happy that he quit tho. :)

Guest grumpy23

i totally agreed....frankly i'm quite happy that he quit tho. :)

any news about the drama? i want something new! something way different from stairway, sad sonata and bad love.

any news about the drama? i want something new! something way different from stairway, sad sonata and bad love.

it could be the war mini drama that we have been talking about.

Well, sangwoo will be home today. let's wait for his announcement.