Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

STY dun have Hellu Kitty dear! :rolleyes:

of cos not dear, Hello Kitty is very picky about whom she associates with! -_- ...... sooooo :phew: ......... will STY become so frustrated that she file for divorce?????? :o:o:w00t:

36_11_6.gif

sj12.jpg

Sangwoo should do STH2 with Myeonggie, KHA n a demure newbie! B)

of cos not dear, Hello Kitty is very picky about whom she associates with! -_- ...... sooooo :phew: ......... will STY become so frustrated that she file for divorce?????? :o:o:w00t:

36_11_6.gif

Divorce? SW didnt yet done a prenup dear... :tongue2:

Aish, get it up from page 4th :unsure:

seem everybody is as busy to slim down as KSW is ! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young: 'Private life focus'?

2008-10-18 06:01 Hankooki

Avalanche of CF proposals have their marital life affected. The marital CF Stars are considering many Commercial contracts that they are invited.

Before the wedding, Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young have been receiving many various offers from clothing brand, consumer electronics products that promised a CF flood. Most of those are mainly into the marital stars appearance.

Star couple, beside preparing their own acting performance, are preparing a lot of synergy to consider casting in these ads proposals.

Kwon Sang Woo will have a fan meet in this month October 25 and is in a phase of slimming down to star in a movie "My Love by my side" in next month.

Asia's Best Young Men Superstars

(By Japan -Asia sma)

Top 10

1st. F4

2nd. Kwon Sang Woo victory.gifvictory.gif

3rd. Jay Chou

4th. Song Seung Hun

5th. Jaycee Chan

6th. Lee Jun Ki

7th. Chang Chen

8th. Nicholas Tse

9th. Huang Shao Min

10th. Rain

Gosh.. he is such a cutie. Im watching one of this series here in hawaii. He is looking good in a navy uniform =P

Hi Dork3tt3 ! i think the series you have watched is "Into the Sun" right? he played the role of captain Kang Suk Min! Yay! he is gorgeous there! :w00t:

Next year series we will see him in uniform too, not navy, but in infantry! :rolleyes:

(By Japan -Asia sma)

Top 10

1st. F4

3rd. Jay Chou

4th. Song Seung Hun

5th. Jaycee Chan

6th. Lee Jun Ki

7th. Chang Chen

8th. Nicholas Tse

9th. Huang Shao Min

10th. Rain

Interesting.....beside Sangwoo & SSH are in their 30s, the rest of them are under 30's

Interesting.....beside Sangwoo & SSH are in their 30s, the rest of them are under 30's

That is partly because of his best body, according to the news...

Among the rest HK-TW Chinese I prefer Jay Chou

The next is Nic Tse :lol:

Of course, SangWoo is always my first pick ! :D

(By Japan -Asia sma)

Top 10

1st. F4

3rd. Jay Chou

4th. Song Seung Hun

5th. Jaycee Chan

6th. Lee Jun Ki

7th. Chang Chen

8th. Nicholas Tse

9th. Huang Shao Min

10th. Rain

funny poll :blink: ..... F4 has 4 guys in it :rolleyes: ...... n not all r gorgeous! -_- .... congrats to Sangwoo anyway B)

funny poll :blink: ..... F4 has 4 guys in it :rolleyes: ...... n not all r gorgeous! -_- .... congrats to Sangwoo anyway B)

its okie dear.. since the 2nd is followed by 4men instead of 1... hehhe.. If F4 were just F1, m sure SW would be the 1st :lol::lol:

(By Japan -Asia sma)

Top 10

1st. F4

3rd. Jay Chou

4th. Song Seung Hun

5th. Jaycee Chan

6th. Lee Jun Ki

7th. Chang Chen

8th. Nicholas Tse

9th. Huang Shao Min

10th. Rain

wheeeeee :D hottie songseungheon is #4 and hottie kwon sangwoo is #2!

my list would have songseungheon as 1st and kwon sang woo as 2nd :)

i see this news in every website from Korean to Japanese to Chinese!

Yes, happy that he didnt convert himself to Christian for her!

Kwon Sang Woo : "Convert? Such Ridiculous!"

Newsen - [2008-10-20 07:49:42]

2008102007493510011zq8.jpg

The first news updated after marriage of movie star Kwon Sang-woo is speaking out.

Kwon Sang-woo on October 18 has posted a notes in website, saluted his fans "How are you? Trust everyone is fine...We will see each others more often, sooner or later... I'll talk in details about my movie."

"It's a lot of pretty pictures but only distinguished and strange ones are introduced," he said "I also hear about my religion convert. Such ridiculous is that! It is undecent thoughts."

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young said "I Do" on September 28. Some rumor that the actor had converted himself to Christian to meet Son Tae Young's.

Kwon Sang-woo and Ha Ji-won will start shooting new movie in the next month November "My love, my side".

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200810200749351001

i see this news in every website from Korean to Japanese to Chinese!

Yes, happy that he didnt convert himself to Christian for her!

Kwon Sang Woo : "Convert? Such Ridiculous!"

Newsen - [2008-10-20 07:49:42]

The first news updated after marriage of movie star Kwon Sang-woo is speaking out.

Kwon Sang-woo on October 18 has posted a notes in website, saluted his fans "How are you? Trust everyone is fine...We will see each others more often, sooner or later... I'll talk in details about my movie."

"It's a lot of pretty pictures but only distinguished and strange ones are introduced," he said "I also hear about my religion convert. Such ridiculous is that! It is undecent thoughts."

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young said "I Do" on September 28. Some rumor that the actor had converted himself to Christian to meet Son Tae Young's.

Kwon Sang-woo and Ha Ji-won will start shooting new movie in the next month November "My love, my side".

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200810200749351001

huh? :blink: ..... moi thot Sangwoo was oredi a Christian b4 his wedding? :unsure: