Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hehe..yes my chingu..caught up with the screetching F1 cars yesterday and i only saw SW's wedding pics this morning..and busy making the droolicious tarts lah.. :D

oh yes..i secretly married JiSub and JDG too..so many hotties at the wedding!

is that your beautiful niece as your avie??..

Hi chingu, U went to the F1? :w00t:

Did you manage to see Ryu Shiwon? he was here...

RSY was in Sangwoo invited guest list....too bad i guess he prefer to attend car race then wedding :rolleyes:

qqq1fi4.jpg

Per Dailycosmetic.com

http://www.dailycosmetic.com

Edit:

TheFaceshop will replace the new embassador BYJ.

THE FACE SHOP past five years working with KSW. His contract with TFS has expired in this year February in dometic advertisment however it still valid till the next year March in China, Southeast Asia and Japan. Kwon Sang-woo, Bae Yong Joon will be working with female model Lee Bo Young for the international ads.

Sorry, i got wrong information hours ago! :phew:

i thot its TFS disarterous decision if they replacing KSW who has been making their name popularly and tripling the sales! The 12 shop series in Vietnam might be minimized and reduced...

I will return to Shiseido as used before ... not buying TFS anymore... hehehhe! :lol:

Guest kierelun

Hi echan - I love his body more now, not too buffed. I definitely love his abs. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

You know something, both my hubby and myself were commenting about Korean actors last night while we were watching Korean dramas and we agreed that all of them have the best bods - no wonder he loves to watch them more than me!! Every leading actor has a good washboard that can attract all men and women including kids. We dont see that coming from other Asian countries, maybe they should start learning from South Korea.

Per Dailycosmetic.com

http://www.dailycosmetic.com

Edit:

TheFaceshop will replace the new embassador BYJ.

THE FACE SHOP past five years working with KSW. His contract with TFS has expired in this year February in dometic advertisment however it still valid till the next year March in China, Southeast Asia and Japan. Kwon Sang-woo, Bae Yong Joon will be working with female model Lee Bo Young for the international ads.

Sorry, i got wrong information hours ago! :phew:

i thot its TFS disarterous decision if they replacing KSW who has been making their name popularly and tripling the sales! The 12 shop series in Vietnam might be minimized and reduced...

I will return to Shiseido as used before ... not buying TFS anymore... hehehhe! :lol:

aigoo....i have nothing to say...bye bye TFS!

hahha, i think tfs vn also need to employ the new starff/salesgirl too because majority of them apply for the job are mainly becuase of ksw! :lol:

lucky me, supposed to purchase some more big items... My Godness, need to pay alittle bit more to return to Shiseido! :D

More pix of the wedding, we can see singer Jo Sung Mo singging! :w00t:

77267266bx4.jpg

75261760bm4.jpg

91285211kb1.jpg

43467647vb8.jpg

28128356lp5.jpg

71047135sb1.jpg

Credit to Sangwooworld

Guest kierelun

Some products are prejudiced against married men, the reason why most successful men like BYJ doesnt want to get hitched same with actresses also, that's how I read it. KSW can endorse products for the married men & there are plenty out in the market, and maybe next year go for "baby" products!

Some products are prejudiced against married men, the reason why most successful men like BYJ doesnt want to get hitched same with actresses also, that's how I read it. KSW can endorse products for the married men & there are plenty out in the market, and maybe next year go for "baby" products!

may be... but i thought TFS products are mainly on complexion care...

KSW possesses the most perfect flawless skin and a huge fan base... Thats why their sales increased 3 times since 2005...

Nevermind... When he changed his life he has to adjust his contracts too...

Like you said, the future endorsing brands must be suit to his married situation ! :lol:

And the winner of the Best Dressed & Most Dashing goes to : So Ji-Sub

We digress from KSW but I second the motion. Certainly, So Ji-Sub was a headturner even among the invited stars. LBH also didn't disappoint. :) I've seen him on occasions and he is always dressed appropriately. I can not say the same thing for JDG. He is good-looking but in the clothes he wore, he was ordinary. I don't know what's with him, he seems to take great pains to hide his good looks.

On the decision of TFS to get BYJ, it's a business move. But from I understand of the news, KSW and BYJ will both be doing TFS' international ads with LBH. So, we're going to see the pixs of both men in the TFS stores. Many ladies will be happy to see this happen, especially in Japan.

Thanks also to kdramafanusa, rubie, willinette for the wedding pixs, articles.

15zy1.jpg

R21180361851534.jpg

Was she his ex- girlfriend as you said?. I hope not but they used to be the onscreen great couple.

I think if she had been invited, she would have come no matter what because she 's so sweet , nice and simple (as KSW said about her).

If the past 's the past, there would be no reason why not inviting her. No wonder why some fans were surprising!

Was she his ex- girlfriend as you said?. I hope not but they used to be the onscreen great couple.

I think if she had been invited, she would have come no matter what because she 's so sweet , nice and simple (as KSW said about her).

If the past 's the past, there would be no reason why not inviting her. No wonder why some fans were surprising!

no no! She is not his ex... We dun know whether he did invite her or whether she didnt attend!!

nobody knows... thats why we could not conclude anything!

:rolleyes:

Here you go:

VOD - part 3 - 5

Kwon Sang Woo wedding - guest stars

View and download

Wedding - p3 - guests stars

Wedding - p4 - guess stars

Wedding - p5 - Guest stars

Credit: Innolife

TY, thanks for these clips again. Wow, so many videos to watch on, huh? I was wondering why I didn't see videos for female attendees arrival & here it is........... Can't get enough of all videos about his wedding. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

may be... but i thought TFS products are mainly on complexion care...

KSW possesses the most perfect flawless skin and a huge fan base... Thats why their sales increased 3 times since 2005...

Nevermind... When he changed his life he has to adjust his contracts too...

Like you said, the future endorsing brands must be suit to his married situation ! :lol:

TY, I couldn't agree with you more - TFS is more on the skin care. Our man has this flawless skin, too & no doubt about this. But above all this, aside from the sales booming up, TFS became popular because of KSW. TFS has started to make its name since KSW was endorsing their products way back 2005. It's ok, he just can't hold on to everything forever. It's like his status - he was single before but now we have to accept it that he's already married. Better things are still on his way. :blush: :lol:

More clip by YTN Star

a general view of the groom and bride at ceremony and the star guests

We can see the security condition was strictly! :rolleyes:

Download and view: http://vod.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar

Credit: kswsaran

I noticed that the close in security of the couple was Mr. Shin, BYJ's constant security person.

Guest fivemagic

OMG! so many guests attended and it was good seeing some star-studded korean guys... I wish KSW and STY all the best in life, marriage and happiness always and forever... now I am going to cry my heart out because KSW is no longer a bachelor... *weeps* in sadness but I am happy at the same time for him and STY's new life together.