Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Thank you Deka_if and Kdramafanusa for the updated pix!! :rolleyes:

Here is pix of another 2 kings. hehehe, today one Hallyu king got marriage, when will be their turn?? :lol:

your welcome dear...

but so sad The King "BYJ" and the princess "SHK" ...didn't show up :tears:

Ty here's anothers pics of your 2 kings with pyh and the hotties sjs

lbh-jdg-sjs.jpg

That's sangwoo omma in hanbok

that Lady is his mother or his grandma Azzura ?

Guest kierelun

I have yet to see bridegroom shedding tears of joy, most brides cry on the day of their marriage esp. in front of their parents but never seen any bridegroom cry. It clearly shows that KSW is very very happy to be able to present to his mother and brother an additional member to their family.

This is one wedding which I liked about the bride wearing only one dress for the whole ceremony unlike the present Asian ways, wedding couples change clothes at least 2 to 3 times during the dinner function which is becoming very stale & monotonous.

KSW and his new bride can now rest in harmony and feel relieved after months' of playing cat and mouse games with the media and fans.

Guest avicenna

It was a great cermony :w00t: :w00t: ; because of u guys ^_^ , we were able to feel like if we were there with them :D;)-_- ....

thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much alll B) ..... I do not want to mention names to not 4get any one :sweatingbullets: ...

@ the end, All the best wishes and hopes of happy looooooooooooooong life together for EVER for the newly wed :w00t::lol: ..... from the buttom of my heart :wub: :wub: .....Congrats KSW & STY :lol: .......

This is one wedding which I liked about the bride wearing only one dress for the whole ceremony unlike the present Asian ways, wedding couples change clothes at least 2 to 3 times during the dinner function which is becoming very stale & monotonous.

KSW and his new bride can now rest in harmony and feel relieved after months' of playing cat and mouse games with the media and fans.

Yes, you are right Echan, 1 excellent dress is enough! not to mention if she changed 2-3 times it would cost Sangwoo 20-30 K more :lol:

Guest Mariposa28

congratulations Kwon Sang Woo and STY

wish you all the happiness in the world

thanks a lot for sharing the gourgeous pics of the couple, sangwoo looks stanning with that suit, :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

and the guests are gourgeous too, thanks for all,

the thread become popular today, lol, :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DEAR SANG WOO AND HIS BRIDE SOHN TAE YOUNG. i really wish them happiness and a peaceful life. i'm happy to see sang woo happy in his wedding as that is what i really want him to be - happy.

anyway, so many celebs who came huh? i noticed lee eui jung too! i'm glad they're still friends even if they did dating now 6years ago. choi ji woo was there too! but where's kim tae hee and kim ha neul? i just realized ha neul wasn't there when i was browsing the pics. STY looks fresh! light make up noh? i'm not in love with the gown though but i'm happy that it's not like the other korean designed wedding gown wehre the bride wears a miniskirt hehe..... who will take care of his mom now btw?