Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Sangwoo & My Story

[] gallresimg20251hq9.jpg[/]

[]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2558/gallresimg2440yx3.jpg[/]

Credit to Sangwoo&Mystory website

Hi TY - thanks for posting these photos here. Wow, very nice......... In the pix where he's sleeping in the sofa, this is a nice one where you can insert your image, sleeping also beside him, put his arm around you & alas, you're sleeping together in the sofa - hahaha. For sure, there are lots of photos here, which are really tempting, photos, which are damned HOT! These set you posted is the first time I've seen them. Sangwoo & My Story looks like it's fun............ :P:sweatingbullets:

More from BANG BANG - FALL 2008

hi azura :)

q5zs0.jpg

credit as labelled

hmmm.. this couple...so looks a like... B)

i m surprised to know Sangwoo inviting JDG, LBH and BYJ too.. havent learnt that they are friends..If all of these senior actor attending, indeed they are good senor ... to support their junior colleage! :w00t:

KSW wedding must be the biggest in Korea and even more noticable than any film festival since i havent seen any film festival attracting all Korea big four... :w00t:

hi TY

really....??? :w00t: wow... KSW inviting ths three ? :w00t:

byj-jdg-lbh.jpg

is it confirmed they will attend KSW's wedding ? :huh::phew:

can't wait to see my "King" comes to the wedding

Hi TY - thanks for posting these photos here. Wow, very nice......... In the pix where he's sleeping in the sofa, this is a nice one where you can insert your image, sleeping also beside him, put his arm around you & alas, you're sleeping together in the sofa - hahaha. For sure, there are lots of photos here, which are really tempting, photos, which are damned HOT! These set you posted is the first time I've seen them. Sangwoo & My Story looks like it's fun............ :P:sweatingbullets:

insert our image? i bet if our Azura did, she would insert her pix not just sitting beside but laying on his lap! :lol:

hi azura :)

credit as labelled

hmmm.. this couple...so looks a like... B)

hi TY

really....??? :w00t: wow... KSW inviting ths three ? :w00t:

byj-jdg-lbh.jpg

is it confirmed they will attend KSW's wedding ? :huh::phew:

can't wait to see my "King" comes to the wedding

yes, he invites the other 3 Kings! isnt it great!

If all of them attend, we will have chance to see 4 kings in one night cheering together! :w00t:

Sangwoo lefted messages on CSWS early this morning at 03.27

he said he cant sleep....maybe too excited as the date is drawing nearer :w00t:

left a message in early 0327? agoo! sleepless ! i hope it you said dear, he is too excited to sleep... (not too worry to sleep)... hehhe :lol:

Sangwoo lefted messages on CSWS early this morning at 03.27

he said he cant sleep....maybe too excited as the date is drawing nearer :w00t:

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this. Can't sleep because he's already so excited to his wedding this Sunday. hahaha - I agree on what TY said, hahaha - it's ok if he can't sleep at the moment because he can sleep all the time he wants after the wedding. - lol :P:lol:

I read a news today, All senor stars will attend... :rolleyes:

Jang Dong Gun is although busy with the post-production of "Laundry warrior" still takes time to attend. Bae Yong Jun is in treatment of his injury from TWSSG shooting will participate the event to cheer up with KSW. Both actors Lee Byung Hun and Jung Woo Sung who are preparing for "The Good The Bad and The Weird" in Toronto International Film Festival will come to bless Kwon Sang Woo.

If it is true, it tell all about these big stars: Good senior friends and professional!

Thy are all busy with big projects but take time to share and bless their junior's big day! :rolleyes:

Jang Dong Gun is although busy with the post-production of "Laundry warrior" still takes time to attend. Bae Yong Jun is in treatment of his injury from TWSSG shooting will participate the event to cheer up with KSW. Both actors Lee Byung Hun and Jung Woo Sung who are preparing for "The Good The Bad and The Weird" in Toronto International Film Festival will come to bless Kwon Sang Woo.

If it is true, it tell all about these big stars: Good senior friends and professional!

Thy are all busy with big projects but take time to share and bless their junior's big day! :rolleyes:

Hi TY - I hope this news is really confirmed. KSW would be very happy indeed when all of his close friends can be with him in his important event in his life. Loking forward to see their photos with KSW soon. :P:D

Hi TY - I hope this news is really confirmed. KSW would be very happy indeed when all of his close friends can be with him in his important event in his life. Loking forward to see their photos with KSW soon. :P:D

reading newsen news, Eric also take time to attend too... actually, he is busy now.. :rolleyes:

reading newsen news, Eric also take time to attend too... actually, he is busy now.. :rolleyes:

TY, I didn't know also that they're close friends with Eric. Probably, he's busy finishing up something since he'll be entering the MS on October 9 already. I read some news that your MEN are confirmed to attend the wedding this Sunday including BYJ. Actually, KSW gave the invites to them personally last holiday & all of them promised to be there. :P:D

wow..KSW wedding will be a grand event

I heard they have increased the guest number....

This Sunday most of the fans have to stay home and follow news

TY, I didn't know also that they're close friends with Eric. Probably, he's busy finishing up something since he'll be entering the MS on October 9 already. I read some news that your MEN are confirmed to attend the wedding this Sunday including BYJ. Actually, KSW gave the invites to them personally last holiday & all of them promised to be there. :P:D

yes, my dear, like i said, my MEN and BYJ are big stars, considered to be KSW's senior colleagues, they will truly bless KSW... hehhe ..and like Echan said, its honor to receive the invitation and attending is the way to express your kind support.. :D

yes, my dear, like i said, my MEN and BYJ are big stars, considered to be KSW's senior colleagues, they will truly bless KSW... hehhe ..and like Echan said, its honor to receive the invitation and attending is the way to express your kind support.. :D

So, TY, YOUR men (JDG & LBH) are attending KSW's big day on Sunday along with BYJ. We know, his best friend is not attending. How about So Ji Sub, the other friend. No word? I have not seen news on this.

Heard that KBS might cover the wedding, is this true?

A big bunch of cheers for KSW on Sunday.

And a BLACK Sunday for the Sangwooers. :(:tears:

So, TY, YOUR men (JDG & LBH) are attending KSW's big day on Sunday along with BYJ. We know, his best friend is not attending. How about So Ji Sub, the other friend. No word? I have not seen news on this.

And a black Sunday for the Sangwooers. :(:tears:

i dun know about So Ji Sub whether he attend or not, hope he will because we didnt hear any refusal or regret for absense.. i think SJS will attend..

if STY loves KSW truly and honestly, it is not our black day... its our pink day! :rolleyes:

Lets trust them like what he wrote in the wedding invitation: We marry in love and faith.. :rolleyes:

And a BLACK Sunday for the Sangwooers. :(:tears:

Hi ghina - SJS has also confirmed his attendance & KBS will get the chance to cover this wedding. :P:D

Hi ghina - SJS has also confirmed his attendance & KBS will get the chance to cover this wedding. :P:D

good to hear SJS attending, he is indeed good friend..

see, JDG, LBH, BYJ, JWS are all hectic busy but also take time to attend!

Such big event.. :phew:

wow..KSW wedding will be a grand event

I heard they have increased the guest number....

This Sunday most of the fans have to stay home and follow news

dear , is it posible for fans to stud infront of Shilla to catch the stars?

the guest list increased? hahha, wonder whether he invite my best friend.. hope not.. :lol::lol:

good to hear SJS attending, he is indeed good friend..

see, JDG, LBH, BYJ, JWS are all hectic busy but also take time to attend!

Such big event.. :phew:

dear , is it posible for fans to stud infront of Shilla to catch the stars?

the guest list increased? hahha, wonder whether he invite my best friend.. hope not.. :lol::lol:

TY, again - who is your BF? ( is he an actor, too or an actress?) hahaha - There you are again, giving me headache...... ^_^:P

Thanks, TY, willinette for the quick response. Yup, just read an article confirming that So Ji Sup will be attending the KSW-STY nuptial. And that MC Mong will be rendering a song for the couple. Knowing MC Mong, he'll make the wedding ceremony fun.

Looking forward to KSW's wedding on Sunday. I'm alright, TY. Our other hotties are attending. :D