Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo at the premiere of So Ji sup movie yesterday Aug 27

captures from TV

[] vip1dt0.jpg[]

Credit as mugamuchu

TY, thanks for posting more photos here. This man is so handsome in a beanie. But wondering why his face looks a little bit sad? Looking at the 3rd pics he seems to be somewhere else, seems not looking at the screen, thinking of something, my love? :mellow::huh::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for posting more photos here. This man is so handsome in a beanie. But wondering why his face looks a little bit sad? Looking at the 3rd pics he seems to be somewhere else, seems not looking at the screen, thinking of something, my love? :mellow::huh::sweatingbullets:

:lol: he was thinking how to meet Moi in UK without that woman's awareness!

:lol:

more pix, no sad-mood... very charming!!!

v1he3.jpg

v2by2.jpg

av3wf6.jpg

v4kr4.jpg

Credit: as stated

Dear Will, its not just simply a case Moi to see both groom and bride in London.. but she DATED Kwon Sang Woo there.. hahhhah. :D Moi has announced us about her trip to UK fews weeks ago.. that is already well prepared not just a simply luck!!

so, the story after the pre-honey moon would be like this: After returning from UK, Son Tae Young happen in a TV show and sheds in tears "I, finally cant still find FAITH in love"

muahhaha! sure you know why!!! We all would fly to Korea to attend Moi's wed.. i hope she would invite me then! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hee hee hee :sweatingbullets: ...... maybe STY will run into David Beckham there (he's back in England right :unsure: ), fall for him n dumps Sangwoo :tears::tears::w00t: ...... then Victoria finds out n ....... :phew: ----> ooooooooooo too gruesome to even contemplate much less describe!!! :w00t::w00t:

then to console himself over his loss :rolleyes: ........ Sangwoo will play d white piano by d Thames in a duet with someone demure B)

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

hmmm....i wonder why did he wear shade inside the theatre? :rolleyes:

not only him, last time i found JDG too.. and many stars...

in next moviegoing i may try to wear shade when the screen is on to feel how it is... :lol:

Awww I was greatly shock that he is getting married with STY...Though I wished so many times before for him and Kim ha neul to be together... I just wished him happiness... I also noticed his latest pics, he seems not so happy!... :tears:

Guest TY_KSW

hee hee hee :sweatingbullets: ...... maybe STY will run into David Beckham there (he's back in England right :unsure: ), fall for him n dumps Sangwoo :tears::tears::w00t: ...... then Victoria finds out n ....... :phew: ----> ooooooooooo too gruesome to even contemplate much less describe!!! :w00t::w00t:

then to console himself over his loss :rolleyes: ........ Sangwoo will play d white piano by d Thames in a duet with someone demure B)

36_11_6.gif

hahha! should it be composed a script? :phew:

then it would be a hit! tsk tsk, there are 2 opposite scenes, a disarter after Victoria Beckham finding out his affair and another romantic scenes b/t Kwon Sang Woo and his newbie serenating each others by the Thames! :lol:

in next moviegoing i may try to wear shade when the screen is on to feel how it is... :lol:

ok just dont fall down from the stairs... :lol:

qq1ff9.jpg

credit hello3woo

Guest TY_KSW

ok just dont fall down from the stairs... :lol:

:lol: haha, i wont wear it from outdoor inside dear... just put it on after they screen on! :lol:

Dear Will, its not just simply a case Moi to see both groom and bride in London.. but she DATED Kwon Sang Woo there.. hahhhah. :D Moi has announced us about her trip to UK fews weeks ago.. that is already well prepared not just a simply luck!!

so, the story after the pre-honey moon would be like this: After returning from UK, Son Tae Young happen in a TV show and sheds in tears "I, finally cant still find FAITH in love"

muahhaha! sure you know why!!! We all would fly to Korea to attend Moi's wed.. i hope she would invite me then! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: haha, i wont wear it from outdoor inside dear... just put it on after they screen on! :lol:

43e7d926.gif you're so funny TY :w00t::lol::w00t:

d64cad40.gif all 041c49ae.gif

i really enjoy being silent reader here...b2ba3071.gif

this thread so amused :lol: and informative... :D

thanks gals... :D

Guest TY_KSW

d64cad40.gifall 041c49ae.gif

Hi Deka, welcome to KSW thread

dun be a silent reader, let come and join!!!

:D

Guest Gromit

London??? Can he be tempted to travel a bit further up from London for his holiday? Then may be he can hire me as a tour guide???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Does anyone know what time he is arriving in London and his schedule ?

Its not confirmed if they're really gonna go UK.

more over if they go i dont think they will leak out their schedule/plan.

another pix from the premiere....

ww1kp2.jpg

hmmm....i wonder why did he wear shade inside the theatre? :rolleyes:

Hi azura - I'm sure this was the time before the movie started.........maybe inside the theater were full of glimmering lignts........ he must have put it off when the movie started............ :o:P

Guest TY_KSW

London??? Can he be tempted to travel a bit further up from London for his holiday? Then may be he can hire me as a tour guide???

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

are you in London? wonderful!

in case in the mission, kindly guide the man and ignore the attached woman! :lol:

d64cad40.gif all 041c49ae.gif

moi luv ur "hee hee hee" gif dear! :D ----> saved!! :w00t: ...... henceforth it is moi's! -_-:w00t::w00t:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

do u get to c Beckham dear? :phew:

are you in London? wonderful!

in case in the mission, kindly guide the man and ignore the attached woman! :lol:

what if Gromit accidentally put her on d Eurostar to Paris? :w00t: ...... then she will have Sangwoo all to ur self for d day B) .......... dun worry about STY, she wouldn't miss Sangwoo, she'll find amour soon enuf in d City of Lights! :phew: ....... French men are supposed to be expert lovers right? She can playa duet on d white piano with one of them by d Seine! 36_11_6.gif

photo6971.jpg

B)

Guest TY_KSW

what if Gromit accidentally put her on d Eurostar to Paris? :w00t: ...... then she will have Sangwoo all to ur self for d day B) .......... dun worry about STY, she wouldn't miss Sangwoo, she'll find amour soon enuf in d City of Lights! :phew: ....... French men are supposed to be expert lovers right? She can playa duet on d white piano with one of them by d Seine! 36_11_6.gif

hahhah, good idea! so Kwon Sang Woo would become the most wanted bachelor from then! Sang Woo were in the Thames with his newbie while STY spent with another "amour" in the Saine! :lol:

Peep to Moi again!!!!

Per DongA news dated August 29, 2008 0742 KSW-STY will go to UK in this month end and stay there for 2 weeks. both will enjoy pre-honey moon + wedding photo shooting + CF shooting for household appliances, construction, clothing, food and family-related products! The most important part is, KSW will attend the matches of Manchester United where his friend Park Ji Sung is playing!!

I m thinking of the posibility that STY would be into PJS (God Bless him) then KSW would be free with you...

36_11_6.gif