Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest fallen*angel*

well, i just found out from an article, ksw just date her for 3-4 months only. since march till july when he announced wedding date.

i think he is in infatuation stage, not love. no one can really love anyone after 3-4 months. but the feeling at infatuation stage is very strong...so, he thinks that's love.... but actually its not. if you look back to the time when you date soneone for 3-4 months...you'll see infatuation is very strong feeling.

don't know what to say.... except she is so damn lucky.

i never knew ksw is like some hollywood stars, getting married so fast after dating. and i thought he'd fall for some pure, innocent gals that haven't been around. i guess, i am wrong.

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo vip attended to So Ji Sup and Kang Ji Hwan premiere movie today Aug 27 at Yongsan-ku, Seoul. Today VIP attending are Bae Yong Joon, Kwon Sang Woo, Park Yong Ha, Han Ji Min, Lee Na-young, Lee Seon Gyun etc.....

vipwn9.jpg

Source: Innolife

Guest viry yin

Kwon Sang Woo vip attended to So Ji Sup and Kang Ji Hwan premiere movie today Aug 27 at Yongsan-ku, Seoul. Today VIP attending are Bae Yong Joon, Kwon Sang Woo, Park Yong Ha, Han Ji Min, Lee Na-young, Lee Seon Gyun etc.....

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4169/vipwn9.jpg

Doesn't seem like he's happy and excited even though he's going to get married in a month's time...

again wearing black :huh::phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Doesn't seem like he's happy and excited even though he's going to get married in a month's time...

again wearing black :huh::phew:

hahha, Viry, in the premier, i hardly see any actor happy or excited at his seat during the event! hahah

and of course, all VIP attending are conscious of being calm down for the main person brightening up! :lol:

[ihttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4169/vipwn9.jpg[/]

Hi TY - thanks for posting his photo here. Wow, so happy that he was able to attend the movie premier last night. He looks cool wearing that black shirt. i love it! Ahhh...........very cute............. Finally..........we see him again. :o:sweatingbullets:

Hi moi - I'm sure she's going in case she's invited & no prior commitments. They had happy moments together............ Why, you're afraid, you don't like her to attend? - lol - :o:P

moi was just wondering if she wud be invited n what she wud be wearing if attending! :phew:

yah, i thought KSW should invite Kim Ha Neul to his wed too..

imagine, all his co-stars in movie/drama/CF are there! ahhah such a headache to the groom to switch his mind from the bride to one of them! :lol::lol:

its 21st century, ppl wont be so strictLY to those brides who pre-preggy ! as long as they are loving each others! i think, it is the most crucial factor!

about her cheating history, we agree with you... Just hope he is the last one in her list and she TREAT HIM WELL !!! :rolleyes:

she will have to serve Sangwoo's mama n cook her meals n do housework! -_- ...... its her solemn duty to be a filial daughter-in-law! B)

Hi Guys! :)

I know I shouldn't say this since I don't know the bride well (i'm trying my best to be fair here :lol: or NOT! :P Hahaha)... But heck! I agree with you TY! All his female co-stars should show up and he will see what he will miss or miss out on... probably the REAL one for him! :P

And yes, SHE MUST... SHE SHOULD... TREAT HIM WELL! Or else...

Have a Good Evening Everyone!

wonder will all his co-stars turn up in red! :w00t:

Yes, oppa is still charming as ever, but I can sense restiveness in his eyes... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

he must be missing someone demure n innocent! B)

Guest TY_KSW

Yes, oppa is still charming as ever, but I can sense restiveness in his eyes... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

haha, dear Mrs Han, it is an irresistible restiveness.. hahha! must be! :lol:

she will have to serve Sangwoo's mama n cook her meals n do housework! -_- ...... its her solemn duty to be a filial daughter-in-law! B)

i thought it happening on the contrair! her mama inlaw do housework and cook meal for her! it is mama's solemn duty to be a ideal mother-in-law :D

Guest _escape.reality*

KSW ! <3 My favourite actor of all timess ! <33

He's soo good-looking :wub: He did an amazing job in Sad Sonata ! ^^

Guest TY_KSW

KSW ! <3 My favourite actor of all timess ! <33

He's soo good-looking :wub: He did an amazing job in Sad Sonata ! ^^

Hi Shippou ! welcome to KSW home!

nice to have you here..

Yah, after the amazing acting in Sad Sonata he has been titled "Prince Of Tears" :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo and his future wife wont spend pre-honey moon in Italy as per media's information. Both will enjoy their pre-honey moon in UK start from the begining of next month September. Also in this trip they will shot wed photos. :phew:

Peep to Moi, i heard you will go to UK next month, right? muahhaha! wonder whether you both have date?? hahha. :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and his future wife wont spend pre-honey moon in Italy as per media's information. Both will enjoy their pre-honey moon in UK start from the begining of next month September. Also in this trip they will shot wed photos. :phew:

Peep to Moi, i heard you will go to UK next month, right? muahhaha! wonder whether you both have date?? hahha. :lol:

TY, thanks for this info. Wondering why did they change the place, huh. maybe thinking that UK is a more beautiful & romantic place to shoot wedding photos. :)

Wow, moi, I'm green with envy - you'll also be there. You'll be lucky enough in case you can see both of them in such a big place like UK - hahaha :P:D

The UK !!! :w00t: ........ hee hee hee TY_KSW !!! :sweatingbullets: ........ did they say which part of Britain dear? :phew: ..... any precise dates?? B)

10008325338.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Psst TY_KSW !!! :phew: did they say which part of Britain dear? :phew: ..... any precise dates?? B)

Hi moi - here's the article related to your question...............

********************************************************************************

KWON SANG WOO AND SON TAE-YEONG GOING ON A PRE-HONEYMOON?

The star couple who will be having a wedding march next 28th, are going on a trip to London!

The two had decided to go to Italy for a photoshoot, but they changed the location to London as they extend their stay there to enjoy a trip together since their schedules don't comply for a honeymoon after their wedding.

The couple will be leaving Korea on the 31st after a fan signature meeting on the 30th for kwon Sang-woo.

kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong will have a magazine photoshoot in London, then have a 'pre-honeymoon' trip together. This place is more meaningful for Son Tae-yeong because she has starred in a music video last year for a singer. She was praised for her Asian beauty with attractive lips, her stylish face, and a lady with many expressions.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

translations: hancinema

Hi moi - here's the article related to your question...............

********************************************************************************

KWON SANG WOO AND SON TAE-YEONG GOING ON A PRE-HONEYMOON?

The star couple who will be having a wedding march next 28th, are going on a trip to London!

The two had decided to go to Italy for a photoshoot, but they changed the location to London as they extend their stay there to enjoy a trip together since their schedules don't comply for a honeymoon after their wedding.

The couple will be leaving Korea on the 31st after a fan signature meeting on the 30th for kwon Sang-woo.

kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong will have a magazine photoshoot in London, then have a 'pre-honeymoon' trip together. This place is more meaningful for Son Tae-yeong because she has starred in a music video last year for a singer. She was praised for her Asian beauty with attractive lips, her stylish face, and a lady with many expressions.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

translations: hancinema

that's early Sept!!! :angry: ...... of cos they should know its still sweltering at this time in London! -_- .... what in d world were they thinking!!! <_<

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for this info. Wondering why did they change the place, huh. maybe thinking that UK is a more beautiful & romantic place to shoot wedding photos. :)

Wow, moi, I'm green with envy - you'll also be there. You'll be lucky enough in case you can see both of them in such a big place like UK - hahaha :P:D

Dear Will, its not just simply a case Moi to see both groom and bride in London.. but she DATED Kwon Sang Woo there.. hahhhah. :D Moi has announced us about her trip to UK fews weeks ago.. that is already well prepared not just a simply luck!!

so, the story after the pre-honey moon would be like this: After returning from UK, Son Tae Young happen in a TV show and sheds in tears "I, finally cant still find FAITH in love"

muahhaha! sure you know why!!! We all would fly to Korea to attend Moi's wed.. i hope she would invite me then! :lol::lol::lol::lol: