Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest valley girl

i've just watched Fate. his too Hot there hehehehe.. even for me the Story Quite dissapoint for me, Kwon Sang Woo's acting Quite good. i'am prefering him in running wild he's rougher there, even in better story with a really different style, better acting too.

So what about his marriage?? i think i am better see him married then he doesn't married at all and one day he said he is a Gay !! NOOOOOOO . I hope he will have long lasting mariage, Good kids too.

i've just watched Fate. his too Hot there hehehehe.. even for me the Story Quite dissapoint for me, Kwon Sang Woo's acting Quite good. i'am prefering him in running wild he's rougher there, even in better story with a really different style, better acting too.

So what about his marriage?? i think i am better see him married then he doesn't married at all and one day he said he is a Gay !! NOOOOOOO . I hope he will have long lasting mariage, Good kids too.

if u r into dramas too, moi recommend u watch Stairways To Heaven (especially d last epi! :w00t: ) n Sad Sonata which is TY_KSW's all time FAVE! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

from the KSW hairstyle posted by Azura, here is the salon WEGO of his stylist Jung Seong Hyun

hairks5.jpg

hair2jg2.jpg

Credit as stated

Peep to Azura, did you go to Chami blog.. they are talking about the article in Mydaily (link posted above by Echan) that i just translated the tittle "Japanese wholy excuse Son Tae Young" ?? :rolleyes:

It should be Japanese wholy have a tantrum to Son Tae Young!!

Totally!!! tsk tsk, seem they never get full blessing fr the true fans! <_<

Guest valley girl

actually i've already watch all of his dramas and movies hehehehe.. i like him, but not really fanatics.. all of his movie is my must watch K things.. Bad love he's HOT but the story i really don't like too.. Fate Disappoint me i thought he was the main cast ,, SSH has a big role.. he was being "crazy " in Fate i don't i don't like it.

he's my fave Voice korean actor so "soft & Gentle " :lol: :lol: .

actually i've already watch all of his dramas and movies hehehehe.. i like him, but not really fanatics.. all of his movie is my must watch K things.. Bad love he's HOT but the story i really don't like too.. Fate Disappoint me i thought he was the main cast ,, SSH has a big role.. he was being "crazy " in Fate i don't i don't like it.

he's my fave Voice korean actor so "soft & Gentle " :lol: :lol: .

Sangwoo's marriage will reduce d number of lover roles that he can expect to receive thereafter. Fans will view him from a new angle ie. as a good actor but no longer hearthrob material B)

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo's marriage will reduce d number of lover roles that he can expect to receive thereafter. Fans will view him from a new angle ie. as a good actor but no longer hearthrob material B)

would he be after married that woman? i doubt it

I used to wonder why no project from begining of 2008 so far, now i understand... All of time is spending in the balloon or wherever convenient with her..

No acting now! :fury:

i m not suprised either if the next year is still no work! he will become the distributor of PAMPERS then! :lol:

Guest valley girl

i want KSW to proof that even he has married already he is still exist in this industry.. Hollywood actor still heartrob even he's married already so why not K actor. I hope he Got more Projects even he got married KSW fighting

i want KSW to proof that even he has married already he is still exist in this industry.. Hollywood actor still heartrob even he's married already so why not K actor. I hope he Got more Projects even he got married KSW fighting

yes in Hollywood one can be a hearthrob after one is married, not only that, even when one is in one's 40s or even 50s :) ...... unfortunately in Asia (Korea, Hong Kong etc), age n marital status do seem to affect d popularity n shelf life of d celebs ...... Asian fans seem to have a different mentality compared with their Western counterparts :rolleyes: ...... of cos moi still hope to see Sangwoo acting after Sept B)

Well said valley girl....and thanks for the encouragement, i'm sure sangwoo will be glad to know that :)

would he be after married that woman? i doubt it

I used to wonder why no project from begining of 2008 so far, now i understand... All of time is spending in the balloon or wherever convenient with her..

No acting now! :fury:

i m not suprised either if the next year is still no work! he will become the distributor of PAMPERS then! :lol:

moi hope Sangwoo will act in a period drama for his next project B) ..... with opportunities 2 see lots n lots of flowing hanbok! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

yes in Hollywood one can be a hearthrob after one is married, not only that, even when one is in one's 40s or even 50s :) ...... unfortunately in Asia (Korea, Hong Kong etc), age n marital status do seem to affect d popularity n shelf life of d celebs ...... Asian fans seem to have a different mentality compared with their Western counterparts :rolleyes: ...... of cos moi still hope to see Sangwoo acting after Sept B)

and still act at ages of 40' 50' too dear?

hope you still have mood to play the newbie sweet n demure n innocent happening in the last part! :lol:

and still act at ages of 40' 50' too dear?

hope you still have mood to play the newbie sweet n demure n innocent happening in the last part! :lol:

well just look at peeps like Tom Cruise n Brad Pitt, they are well over 40 (not to mention married) n still command d highest acting n cf fees :phew: ..... but name moi just ONE K-actor over 40 who's still in such demand :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo will just have to be prepared for d inevitable, it is just that 35 seems to be d turning point for K-actors before they go downhill in popularity, n by marrying before he's 35, Sangwoo is bringing his hearthrob status to a premature end -_- ...... but of cos maybe for him d urge to start a family (d bio clock thingy :phew: ) now takes precedence over everything else B)

Guest TY_KSW

yoohoo we Singapore fans have a date with Big Boss Jo tomorrow!!! :phew:

it is on Aug 16? i thot it was Aug 14 already... :rolleyes:

The first Southeast Asia stop!

it is on Aug 16? i thot it was Aug 14 already... :rolleyes:

The first Southeast Asia stop!

YES, IT STARTED ON 14 AUG, WE WERE KINDA BUSY SO WE HAVE DECIDED TO GATHER ALL FOR A WEEKEND SHOW.

NEVER KNOW THAT SINGAPORE IS THE FIRST STOP FOR ASIA....SEVERAL KOREAN FRIENDS STAYING IN SINGAPORE WILL BE JOINING US TOMORROW AS WELL :D

HOW ABOUT VIETNAM? YOU WERE THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOUR COUNTRY TO VIEW THE MOVIE'? WHAT HAPPEN NOW?? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

well just look at peeps like Tom Cruise n Brad Pitt, they are well over 40 (not to mention married) n still command d highest acting n cf fees :phew: ..... but name moi just ONE K-actor over 40 who's still in such demand :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo will just have to be prepared for d inevitable, it is just that 35 seems to be d turning point for K-actors before they go downhill in popularity, n by marrying before he's 35, Sangwoo is bringing his hearthrob status to a premature end -_- ...... but of cos maybe for him d urge to start a family (d bio clock thingy :phew: ) now takes precedence over everything else B)

no doubt about Brat Pitt and Tom Cruise dear! they are at 40' but very hot and hearthrob!

all women want them... Even at more aged like Harrison Ford and Sean Connery at 60' still a big star but no downhill yet! i love this both 60' talents so much! :D

hahha, i guess Sangwoo urge to get marriage becuase of his bio demand not bio clock dear! hahah! :lol: