Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

THE FATE will start screening tomorrow 14 Aug'08 in Singapore and Japan on 4 Oct 2008.

Heard that Singapore is the first stop outside Korea... :phew:

q1th4.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

THE FATE will start screening tomorrow 14 Aug'08 in Singapore and Japan on 4 Oct 2008.

Heard that Singapore is the first stop outside Korea... :phew:

and Japan is the LAST stop!

:rolleyes:

Will your FC team go ? dear..

and Japan is the LAST stop!

:rolleyes:

Will your FC team go ? dear..

Yup.....we are going, how about ur side? When is the screening date?

fdjt1.jpg

Sangwoo and STY at the supermart...snap by fans..

[]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/324/swde9.jpg[/]

azura, thanks for posting this candid shot of them. So good to see KSW even his sexy back only.............They're both in white. Although taken from their back view, this candid shot is great. Finally.........a photo of them together again........... Wondering what were they buying? ^_^:):sweatingbullets:

Guest kierelun

KSW is a devout Catholic and he is converting STY to be a Catholic also. Possibly they may marry in Church, they are having a private outdoor wedding party.

In some countries it is not easy to become a Catholic, one must go through compulsory counselling and attend catholism classes for one year before they can be baptised and they cannot miss classes which are held once a week or according to the Catholic Church schedule.

Catholics are not allowed to divorce but if they do break the rule, they cannot re-marry in a Church. KSW is a good Christian therefore he must be blessed with a good wife who will not take him for granted nor take advantage of him.

Guest TY_KSW

Yup.....we are going, how about ur side? When is the screening date?

it havent been announced or updated !

as i said, Japan is the last stop outside Korea... Vietnam importer may cancel the airing already... <_<

azura, thanks for posting this candid shot of them. So good to see KSW even his sexy back only.............They're both in white. Although taken from their back view, this candid shot is great. Finally.........a photo of them together again........... Wondering what were they buying? ^_^:):sweatingbullets:

Pampers!

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

TY, oooooooooo... you crack me up here! hahaha - lol - Is she on the "interesting" & "expecting" stage? :o:)

i m not sure, just kidding.. if it were, i would send my wed present to them on that day.. my present is the yearly coupon of Pampers :lol:

Pampers!

36_11_6.gif

they'a better stock up since Sangwoo's mama would want lots n lots of grandkiddies! :w00t:

i m not sure, just kidding.. if it were, i would send my wed present to them on that day.. my present is the yearly coupon of Pampers :lol:

are u gonna be in Korea for d wedding dear? :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

are u gonna be in Korea for d wedding dear? :phew:

i dun wanna commit crime dear.. m totally a honest and inncent now until i meet her!

Edited:Pls note , to those who are planning to attend the fan meet in Japan October 25 "Kwon Sang Woo - My Story", his wife will may or may not accompany him to the meet too. :phew:

Oop! such disarter, if paying more than US110 to meet her !! B)

Guest mrs han

i dun wanna commit crime dear.. m totally a honest and inncent now until i meet her!

Yes, you better stay home, dear TY - or I may go to Korea not to see my favorite oppas and onnies but to visit a Devoted Concubine locked up in a cold prison cell somewhere in Seoul! :wacko::wacko: What will your Janggie say, if ever? :phew::phew:

Pssst, moi? You're in Italy at the moment? Hehehe, buy this cavewoman an AC Milan jersey, why don't you? :P:P

So the soon-to-be Mrs Kwon has yet to choose a wedding gown... :phew::phew: Hey, Sangwoo oppa, since you've loads of moolah, why don't you go all out and get your bride a fabulous wedding gown - why not a Vera Wang? ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Yes, you better stay home, dear TY - or I may go to Korea not to see my favorite oppas and onnies but to visit a Devoted Concubine locked up in a cold prison cell somewhere in Seoul! :wacko::wacko: What will your Janggie say, if ever? :phew::phew:

Yes, Dear Mrs Han, thats why i'd better stay at home.. :lol: hehhe..Cant suffer from seeing my sweet heart JDG through the bars! :(

So the soon-to-be Mrs Kwon has yet to choose a wedding gown... :phew::phew: Hey, Sangwoo oppa, since you've loads of moolah, why don't you go all out and get your bride a fabulous wedding gown - why not a Vera Wang? ;)

Vera Wang dress is very fabulous for a pure n innocent and sweet bride, dear Mrs Han..

Pls dun spoil that brand by suggestion to Mrs Kwon! aish! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

News from Japan :

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/news/many_news_vi...808131647383424

(translation into English not well understood, therefore dare not post)

please try at least summarize the article when you post next time so we can understood, dont just simply post untranslated link here.

Dear ladies, the title said it all: Son Tae Young was whole accused in Japan

:phew: Edited: Japanese have a tantrum to Son Tae Young

Pssst, moi? You're in Italy at the moment? Hehehe, buy this cavewoman an AC Milan jersey, why don't you? :P:P

moi am still in Singapore dear ..... expect to be in London come Sept. B) ...... the eternal city is Rome by the way ;) What's AC Milan? Some football thingy? :blink:

Yes, Dear Mrs Han, thats why i'd better stay at home.. :lol: hehhe..Cant suffer from seeing my sweet heart JDG through the bars! :(

Vera Wang dress is very fabulous for a pure n innocent and sweet bride, dear Mrs Han..

Pls dun spoil that brand by suggestion to Mrs Kwon! aish! :lol:

then moi shall be calling up Vera after Sangwoo's divorce! :w00t:

Dear ladies, the title said it all: Son Tae Young was whole accused in Japan

:phew:

they should feed her d puffer fish when she's there :phew:

20061221_269517.jpg20061221_269516.jpg

20061221_269514.jpg20061221_269515.jpg

B)