Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest flower

we cant believe either! poor us, it is true! :tears:

we are left hanging, the bomb was dropped so suddenly :wacko:

hohoho! good, she must choose either to sacrity or to be crucified! :lol:

maybe she will choose to sacrifice :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo Birthday held in August 10 with his CSWS members (oop, pix have been posted by Azura. I will delete my double now :lol: )

According to CSWS fan, Sangwoo loss 4 kgs.. that makes him look thin like a college students, very young than ever… :lol:(Tsk tsk .. if so, its time for me to double my gym hour :D )

There were more than 100 members participated of which 80 percent the regular several times attendants, other 20 percent is the first time participation. Japanese fans also attended. :phew:

Recently, Sang-woo, is shooting for a winter Picture Magazine, very hard and busy……

This is report of Kwon Sang Woo Birthday on Aug 2 by Mrs Fumie, a Japanese Fan.

[]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7728/crystalballroom3pw3.jpg[]

[]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5634/crystalballroom2cu4.jpg[/]

[] 4-4.jpg[/]

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this reports here during his b-day celebration. Wondering what happened to his left arm why it's being mentioned that he was in pain? Hope he's fine by now. Be healthy always KSW & take care of your health. :huh:^_^

Sangwoo Birthday held in August 10 with his CSWS members (oop, pix have been posted by Azura. I will delete my double now :lol: )

According to CSWS fan, Sangwoo loss 4 kgs.. that makes him look thin like a college students, very young than ever… :lol:(Tsk tsk .. if so, its time for me to double my gym hour :D )

There were more than 100 members participated of which 80 percent the regular several times attendants, other 20 percent is the first time participation. Japanese fans also attended. :phew:

Recently, Sang-woo, is shooting for a winter Picture Magazine, very hard and busy……

TY, can't wait to see the photos for this mag. At least, there's something to look forward to ............ He's worth the money. This is great news. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY</B> - thanks for sharing this reports here during his b-day celebration. Wondering what happened to his left arm why it's being mentioned that he was in pain? Hope he's fine by now. Be healthy always KSW & take care of your health. :huh:^_^

dun worry, Will, its pain is not in mission of filming or relating! it caused in a relaxing time he play ball with his friends...

We sometimes got it too, not such too serious to show out to fans as if it were a injury during world war!

VOD Message from Sangwoo for the coming Japan Fansmeet.

VOD MESSAGE

Hi azura - i missed you here for a while - welcome back, my dear! Thanks for sharing here the link of his message. I hope someone is kind enough to translate what did he say in the video. I miss him - i miss his voice! Finally......... it's good to hear from him again. I can watch it over & over again & not get tired of looking at him. He looks cool. Looking forward for this Japan fan meet. :):sweatingbullets:

dun worry, Will, its pain is not in mission of filming or relating! it caused in a relaxing time he play ball with his friends...

We sometimes got it too, not such too serious to show out to fans as if it were a injury during world war!

TY, thanks for this info - but you're so funny - hahaha. I'm sure that it was not related to filming because he's doing nothing yet in the meantime - lol - :):P

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this reports here during his b-day celebration. Wondering what happened to his left arm why it's being mentioned that he was in pain? Hope he's fine by now. Be healthy always KSW & take care of your health. :huh:^_^

MCQ time! :w00t: (its been such a long time since d last MCQ! :phew: )

Who armtwisted Sangwoo? :o

a. STY -_-

b. Jung Suh :w00t:

c. Mrs Han :w00t:

b. TY_KSW :w00t:

36_11_6.gif

sang-woo_kwon_46.jpg

almostlove1.jpg

kung fun fighting :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

MCQ time! :w00t: (its been such a long time since d last MCQ! :phew: )

Who armtwisted Sangwoo? :o

a. STY -_-

b. Jung Suh :w00t:

c. Mrs Han :w00t:

b. TY_KSW :w00t:

36_11_6.gif

It s obviously the a)

he havent got any pain until hooking by that woman :tongue2:

Hi moi - you crack me up here......... lol - TY's name is included here, huh? Hope he can recover faster. hahaha - :o:lol:

if it were mine, surely he would not even have chance to meet fan much less showing uop the pain!!

jiyd5.jpg

hhjie5.jpg

jkzq5.jpg

Hi azura - i missed you here for a while - welcome back, my dear! Thanks for sharing here the link of his message. I hope someone is kind enough to translate what did he say in the video. I miss him - i miss his voice! Finally......... it's good to hear from him again. I can watch it over & over again & not get tired of looking at him. He looks cool. Looking forward for this Japan fan meet. :):sweatingbullets:

Hi dear...its good to be back. was away for work. :D

Guest TY_KSW

HI!....Do U know that KSW next drama will be collaborated with Sung Yuri and Lee Bo Young (if I'm not wrong)

http://yule.sohu.com/20080811/n258752628.shtml Can someone please translate to English. :rolleyes:

he havent got any drama yet, at least this year...

The biggest and busiest project now is his coming wed!

Actually, nobody from the 2 fanmeets on either Aug 2 or Aug 9 mentioned about that collaboration b/t KSW vs SYR or LBY...

he havent got any drama yet, at least this year...

The biggest and busiest project now is his coming wed!

Actually, nobody from the 2 fanmeets on either Aug 2 or Aug 9 mentioned about that collaboration b/t KSW vs SYR or LBY...

TY, what i heard was that he is taking on a project soon that's why he will spend his honeymoon in Italy and at the same time

taking wedding photos before his wedding in Sep. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, what i heard was that he is taking on a project soon that's why he will spend his honeymoon in Italy and at the same time

taking wedding photos before his wedding in Sep. :rolleyes:

dear, you meant he will go to Italy for both shooting wed photo and filming? or ?

if so, good for him... He'd better have a real project now ! just wonder who is the lead woman! hope the lead actress is not his b****, i mean his bride :lol:

HI!....Do U know that KSW next drama will be collaborated with Sung Yuri and Lee Bo Young (if I'm not wrong)

http://yule.sohu.com/20080811/n258752628.shtml Can someone please translate to English. :rolleyes:

Thanks Temasek for sharing this here. I tried to open the link but can't understand what's written in there. But if this is true that he'll have another drama soon, I'm just so happy to hear this. Just can't wait for it.......... looking forward to this. SYR or LBY - anyone of the two is great and how much more if these 2 - wow! I just hope this is confirmed. We'll wait & see for his announcement about this. :huh::)