Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

I have been thinking about the whole KSW and STY marriage thing this past weekend, and after careful thoughts and considerations, I personally think that as long as he is happy with the choice he made (with STY) I am happy for him and his marriage and life... I guessed he finally found the right girl and as long as he is happy then I am happy for him... I respect his privacy and personal life, and we all have to be happy for him and his choices, so as long as he and STY are happy as a married couple, then be it as it may, I will be happy for them and their future...

and very smart and bright too :phew:

erhm, i just read Chosun news, KSW will delay everything filming just to focus into the biggest planning of his life : Wedding.

so, MBC drama may be a quit!

Like i said in the last few posts, he may quit his career as an actor.

just curious what will he do in the future? Air-balloon producer? :lol:

maybe he will set up his own entertainment agency :phew: ...... n scout for new talents, preferably new hunks!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest kierelun

The worst scenario being married in haste will be the greatest regret. Smart & wise men would rather have long relationships by staying together with or without kids, they still enjoy behaving like husband and wife - very common these days until they are absolutely certain that they want to tie the knot for life. Tong Leung & Carina Lau is one good example - my gosh imagine 19 years together - that's what I call 100% genuine love and no turning back cos they have everything in life to enjoy till greying hair - love, happiness, money and fame.

KSW has bought a very expensive apartment in Gold Coast to live with his wife & mother and possibly also another in Korea. He is using all his wealth splurging to impress his new wife-to-be and what IF their marriage fails after few years, his wife will be laughing all the way to the bank cos she gets half of all properties, investments and money he owns. How many foolish men has fallen into this trap when they are blinded by love without considering the consequences?

Will he die of heartache, loveache & moneyache all roll into one. If he doesnt manage his wealth well ahead who will have the loudest & last laugh? Yes, I am damn worried but there is nothing we can do & it's none of our business but he will be the one suffering and it pains us.

Guest mrs han

Dear Appa in Heaven,

Kamsahanida for sending some peace to this thread. I was so worried that the heated exchange of words would blow into war proportions and I have to call Ban Ki Moon and ask him to send us UN Peacekeepers. The man and his troops are so busy now, what with the war in Afghanistan and conflicts in the Middle East and Darfur - not to forget global warming and food shortages. Adding one more problem to the already long list would have been an injustice.

Mrs Han

:D:D:D

Guest Azura

KSW has bought a very expensive apartment in Gold Coast to live with his wife & mother and possibly also another in Korea. He is using all his wealth splurging to impress his new wife-to-be and what IF their marriage fails after few years, his wife will be laughing all the way to the bank cos she gets half of all properties, investments and money he owns. How many foolish men has fallen into this trap when they are blinded by love without considering the consequences?

Will he die of heartache, loveache & moneyache all roll into one. If he doesnt manage his wealth well ahead who will have the loudest & last laugh? Yes, I am damn worried but there is nothing we can do & it's none of our business but he will be the one suffering and it pains us.

echan....FYI, he actually bought the apartment a couple of years ago before he knew Ms Son.

that apartment is a formed of investment and he took his mum and family there for holiday every year.

Its his decision and his choice so i think we should leave things as it is now....and thanks for those long lost chingus been posting here for support. :)

oh...I'm so happy for him..., I'm glad he is moving to the next step of his life..* I wish my JDG will do that too:)

Son Yae Young is a beautiful girl..., I like her..

Never heard about them being issued before.., and i'm so waiting their wedding picture.., must be an awesome one.., Is this love at the first sight..? They never work together before right..?

Anyway..Son Tae Yong is a lucky girl.., she can have all the muscels ih KSW body...kekkkk

hi..Mona darlink...:)

Hope JDG will find a bride soon.., I', so waiting for that time...:)

Guest EnDlEsS88

erhm, i just read Chosun news, KSW will delay everything filming just to focus into the biggest planning of his life : Wedding.

isnt that tooo much ... i mean there are lots of actors who got married and did not postpone their other works ... they kept everything balanced ... like Jang Hyuk ... he had his marriage smoothly ...

frankly KSW has started to disappoint me .... T_T

Guest TY_KSW

Dear Appa in Heaven,

Kamsahanida for sending some peace to this thread. I was so worried that the heated exchange of words would blow into war proportions and I have to call Ban Ki Moon and ask him to send us UN Peacekeepers. The man and his troops are so busy now, what with the war in Afghanistan and conflicts in the Middle East and Darfur - not to forget global warming and food shortages. Adding one more problem to the already long list would have been an injustice.

Mrs Han

:D:D:D

Hahhaha! Mrs Han, u never stop cracking me ! :lol:

I thot Mr Ban dun have to be worry here thread since there havent been any bombing suicide yet... But who knows, it may happed in the coming Sep 28 :D

I promise, i wont do it... but not sure about others! :phew:

Guest BiTa Stone

A BIG *WAVE* and a *HUG* to all the ''Hard To Broken'' Woo'ers!! :rolleyes:

Hmm....it's really good to be back here to see all my ''aged'' chinggus.

Glad that it's a wedding, not funeral, that have brought back all the rusty, dusty and mouldly old folks!! :sweatingbullets:

Wow..... our Azura Babe is still as faithful as ever guarding and protecting our Woo!! :blush:

You make me miss our chats here........!!

Inez babe....No...no..i have not forgotten about him...how could i?? He WAS my first gigolo!!

He has awaken my dormant soul now.....

I'm shocked and stoned BUT definitely not disappointed by his marital announcement.......

Am really VERY happy he's putting a temporary halt to Bachelorhood...

Good for him to experience some wedding bliss before he goes on to become someone

''hard not to be recognised'' outside his homeland. :blush:

Congratulations to my dear Sang Woo.....

be sure to stay married...to stay happy and most importantly, to stay alive. :rolleyes:

isnt that tooo much ... i mean there are lots of actors who got married and did not postpone their other works ... they kept everything balanced ... like Jang Hyuk ... he had his marriage smoothly ...

frankly KSW has started to disappoint me .... T_T

I don't think he's going to quit showbiz EnDIEsS............it's just that he's prioritizing something now, preparing for his upcoming wedding. He'll be busy these days for this so he better postpone his works, especially CFs in the meantime while wedding hasn't happened yet. We'll wait & see after the honeymoon......... he'll be back in action again........... Besides, he never said that he'll stop his showbiz career now & want to be a private person with his newly-found family. :mellow::)

Guest Happy_Day

He's allowing his personal life to get in the way of his professional life? That's.. just not professional haha

Who is he to delay everything for the marriage? Isn't that disrespectful to the people he signed contracts with? Oh well, whatever floats his boat.

Guest camella

and very smart and bright too :phew:

It seems that when you are emotional, you are so funny and so witty. I like your humor better than Moi's. But I am scared of Moi because she has Kitty ( in the closet lately). Will fans be allowed to peep into the wedding from the Parking lot? Humiliating. I hope he invites the major organizers of his fan clubs. at least.

Stoney!! (aka BiTa Stone) Good to hear from you..!!

still slurping Tata Sauce (with JD)eh?..alas..toy-boy's in the army barracks now.. :D ..

Sang Woo's sudden marriage announcement sure has brought back so many ex-Wooers..

i think it's getting to bore me too..so let the dude prepare for his most-important-than-anything-else day..can't wait to see the movie with SSH...

Guest mrs han

So happy to be of some service to you, TY chingu! ^_^^_^ Hahaha, after reading all the posts these past few days, I've realized that we you, moi, brooklyn and this cavewoman have a career alternative - either as stand-up comedians or writers for comedy shows. Brooklyn can sure write for David Letterman (hahaha, love that man's dry, sarcastic wit! :P ) and you, moi and I can conceptualise and write skits for Comedy Central! :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

A BIG *WAVE* and a *HUG* to all the ''Hard To Broken'' Woo'ers!! :rolleyes:

Hmm....it's really good to be back here to see all my ''aged'' chinggus.

Glad that it's a wedding, not funeral, that have brought back all the rusty, dusty and mouldly old folks!! :sweatingbullets:

Wow..... our Azura Babe is still as faithful as ever guarding and protecting our Woo!! :blush:

You make me miss our chats here........!!

Inez babe....No...no..i have not forgotten about him...how could i?? He WAS my first gigolo!!

He has awaken my dormant soul now.....

I'm shocked and stoned BUT definitely not disappointed by his marital announcement.......

Am really VERY happy he's putting a temporary halt to Bachelorhood...

Good for him to experience some wedding bliss before he goes on to become someone

''hard not to be recognised'' outside his homeland. :blush:

Congratulations to my dear Sang Woo.....

be sure to stay married...to stay happy and most importantly, to stay alive. :rolleyes:

Stoney Stoney.....long live! :w00t:

are you still digging your tatasauce? :phew:

its time for the ex-woo'ers to get together for a celebration!!! wat do u say?

seems like sangwoo's marriage announcement has attract all the ex-woo'ers back in this thread.

anyway, i'm so happy to see so many familiar folks again.

Stoney!! (aka BiTa Stone) Good to hear from you..!!

still slurping Tata Sauce (with JD)eh?..alas..toy-boy's in the army barracks now.. :D ..

Sang Woo's sudden marriage announcement sure has brought back so many ex-Wooers..

i think it's getting to bore me too..so let the dude prepare for his most-important-than-anything-else day..can't wait to see the movie with SSH...

Babe, THE FATE coming out next month, be sure to join me.

did u saw all the big bare posters all round the MRT station?

Guest TY_KSW

So happy to be of some service to you, TY chingu! ^_^^_^ Hahaha, after reading all the posts these past few days, I've realized that we you, moi, brooklyn and this cavewoman have a career alternative - either as stand-up comedians or writers for comedy shows. Brooklyn can sure write for David Letterman (hahaha, love that man's dry, sarcastic wit! :P ) and you, moi and I can conceptualise and write skits for Comedy Central! :lol::lol:

You - Mrs Han is indeed a comedy writter .. I hats off many time in STH thread by your scripts! :lol:

Okie, We may write a comedian play dear casting SW the lead! just wonder whether he is capable now in such comedy lead ! :lol:

Add in news: 2008-07-23 09:24 MTSstarnews

Just learnt, the house in Ausie cost MR Kwon 1.7 Billion Won (Equ to USD1.8mil)

Guest ellabel

Waaahh!! I'm just gone 3 wks for a vacation and my darling Sang woo is already getting married! :tears::tears::tears:

Still in shock over this piece of great(?) news. :o

I'm still trying to determinine whether i feel happy, sad or relieved. :rolleyes:

Should i have 1 less namja to drool and fantasize about? :unsure:

Nah!!! KSW is too momjhang and handsome to forget. :P:lol:

I guess all the ex(?)-Wooers dormant feelings were awaken by our SW's marriage announcement.

So happy to see Stoney again and is my chingu, LS here already?

Saw her at our other namja's thread who btw needs to get married also soon.

I just hope it's not a big shock as to who he is going to marry. :rolleyes:

Azura chingu, are u heartbroken? *hugz*

Should we original, old-time Wooers get together for an all nite long drinking and dissing? :P:lol:

Seriously, I really wish Sang woo a blessed marital life.

I hope he and his to-be wife will have a lasting union.

Still swamped with work so will just pop-in when i can.

Maybe, next time, there will be baby news already. ;)

Howdy inez jang?!!!! Mona , are you okay, dear? *hugz*

Guest Azura

Add in news: 2008-07-23 09:24 MTSstarnews

Just learnt, Mr & Mrs Kwon just paid 1.7 Billion Won (Equ to USD1.8mil) to purchase another house in Australia!!! :lol:

Aish, just spending without gaining! :phew:

TY dear, its the same house he bgt last year not a new one lah

wave to ellabel chingus!!! i'm doing fine dear but barely survive :blush:

I don't know what to say .... why so sudden? I'm surprised he'll give up his single life at this time in his career? But, I should be happy for him if he so believes he met the right woman. I wish them a happy & blissful married life!

Ella sis, :( ... sorry, one down in your list of available namjas!

Elle!!..*hugz back*..so how was your vacation??

Regarding SanGWoo bombed us with his announcement..hahaha! bottles of soju were strewn all over this thread a couple of nites back..but we're much sober now..it's just that some unfamiliar guests came in and gave us some hurtful comments saying we're over-acting and ill-commenting on his soon-to-be wifey..It's ok..tho' everybody can say anything.. :D ..We think SangWoo deserves his happiness..i guess we will soon be toasting champagne to the happy couple!! ;)

Azura..i hope i can join you to see 'Fate'..thanks babe!