Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest sohapilee

wah...so many broken-hearted ladies here....

wha...I'm hurt, but not broken-hearted...

I'm just scared So Ji sub would be next....

wah...I won't be able to take taht...

son tae-yopung is quite pretty...

I hope she'll make sang-woo oppa a good wife!

*sigh*

Guest camella

the post above cracked me up. i would have huffed and puffed w/ indignation if i were not rofl.

so shulien honey, you are not a fan of ksw or his woman but you're here admonishing ksw's fans for feeling bitter and angry and lecturing us on how we should react? you are so funny. but it's all good, dear. continue w/ your mission, that kind of righteousness is needed sometimes. :D

i've not been here since forever and in one of the rare times i visit, i see this kind of wank. :lol::ph34r:

i suddenly miss ladymac...stoney...doc...kat...jcs, our thread-starter...ellabel is still on holiday...midori (christine babe!), LS!!! - and those in the orig top 10, i thought you'd be here by now ladies...oops i almost forgot, the latter ones...carmen and lollipop...have they dropped by?

so on to the bitterness and the harshness...(this is fun)... :w00t: ...mona make a thread for the b... and put as a tagline ...'for those who want to learn how to snag a superstar'...

on the other hand, why not stack up my merits and be kind instead to ksw's girl (sorry guys it's not any of you this time), in the 1% to -10% chance that she will read this post ... i really hope that they have grandkids soon... :phew::lol:

wendy sweetie...will see if i can be there sep...let's go stalk kimi... :w00t:

Brooklyn, I responded to Mrs. Han's response to yours. Long time no see. Regards to the Kologs from KSWPhil . I am more angry than hurt. It is the same?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a way to start the morning - thanks dear brooklyn, for cracking me up! :lol::lol::lol:

To denise3, shulien and even tanio, I completely respect your opinions and your right to express them. But let me just say this, dears: Allow us to deal with our pain our way. What's going on here is some kind of a collective therapy, a gathering of kindred spirits who need to deal with a shared pain. Yes, the comments are harsh and bitter, but do you really expect us to react with stoic silence? We wear our feelings on our sleeves and we are free and frank to say what we feel. I do get your point, dears, and I appreciate your posts, but for now, please let us be.

What shared pain what do you really know about KSW, only what he allows you to see(if even that is real no one knows). What choice do you have but to deal with it as he has dealt with it. Of course I will let you be and I never want that to stop but people must understand this is his life and under no circumstances will he be dating nor marrying a fan that's just not happening. Whatever the reason is it is his and his alone no one really ever understand and maybe it wasn't meant to be understood. Nevertheless I respect your opinion and cheer up, you have your whole life ahead of you, use your gifts and time to your advantage while you still have them. :) Good luck with everything

Guest camella

not that i am being righteous or what...just that at this point in time what your beloved KSW needs is your support and understanding. and i know you are fully aware of that.

as i have mentioned i understand what majority of his fans here feel and i understand if the tone of your reply to me is not congenial and has a pinch of sarcasm.

but keep it cool...because whether you like it or not...he is getting married and with this woman who had had 3 failed relationship with male celebrities pre-KSW.

You mean well Shullien. But nothing you say will appease the hurt of some fans. In fact it will hurt more. It is like saying to one broken hearted, "please do not break your heart, it is not right", when it is already broken. Let healing take its own course and time. Let us be with whatever we feel. Thanks for your levelheadedness even if it is not effective at this time.

You mean well Shullien. But nothing you say will appease the hurt of some fans. In fact it will hurt more. It is like saying to one broken hearted, "please do not break your heart, it is not right", when it is already broken. Let healing take its own course and time. Let us be with whatever we feel. Thanks for your levelheadedness even if it is not effective at this time.

Camella why is your heart broken over someone you really don't know? My friend there should really be no healing as he is not dead he just got married but he has said that before he would do it. Why are people acting suprised and hurt?

Guest bogoshipda

here she is dear, thats why there is no any thread for her!

is there anybody "smart n kind" enough to create!???

:lol:

Thanks TY_KSW for the pics, I am thinking if STY has had plastic surgery before, gosh her looks have changed so much..

Guest TY_KSW

wah...so many broken-hearted ladies here....

wha...I'm hurt, but not broken-hearted...

I'm just scared So Ji sub would be next....

wah...I won't be able to take taht...

son tae-yopung is quite pretty...

I hope she'll make sang-woo oppa a good wife!

*sigh*

What? May your So Ji Sup be the next? Tat mean STY will leave KSW then touched your SJS'sheart through a TV show saying that "Huhuhu, I m a poor woman, all 4 stars I love are not fairthful, I cant find a true lover" Then your SJS be the 5th???

Muahhah! sorry if my joke irritated you, but as a feeling of a female, the next is still extending! :lol:

Tell your So Ji Sup not to switch on her TV show especially when she cried! :D

Guest TY_KSW

What shared pain what do you really know about KSW, only what he allows you to see(if even that is real no one knows). What choice do you have but to deal with it as he has dealt with it. Of course I will let you be and I never want that to stop but people must understand this is his life and under no circumstances will he be dating nor marrying a fan that's just not happening. Whatever the reason is it is his and his alone no one really ever understand and maybe it wasn't meant to be understood. Nevertheless I respect your opinion and cheer up, you have your whole life ahead of you, use your gifts and time to your advantage while you still have them. :) Good luck with everything

of course dear, Thank you and dun worry for us... We are smart and bright enough to know which from which and how to do, who to support and what to do...

Dun misunderstand that our PAIN is because he gets marriage! Never!! It is because of another reason that everyone understood are awared of! :phew:

I spent whole yesterday and today morning in Gym to digest all the pain, found that, sweaters cant ease pain! :Dbut dear my Wooers sisters, we must thank those pinkberrys who leaked this affairs news out at this week, otherwise, if they didnt, we would commit suicide at the Birthday event when he announced as planned. :lol:

i suddenly miss ladymac...stoney...doc...kat...jcs, our thread-starter...ellabel is still on holiday...midori (christine babe!), LS!!! - and those in the orig top 10, i thought you'd be here by now ladies...oops i almost forgot, the latter ones...carmen and lollipop...have they dropped by?

so on to the bitterness and the harshness...(this is fun)... :w00t: ...mona make a thread for the b... and put as a tagline ...'for those who want to learn how to snag a superstar'...

on the other hand, why not stack up my merits and be kind instead to ksw's girl (sorry guys it's not any of you this time), in the 1% to -10% chance that she will read this post ... i really hope that they have grandkids soon... :phew::lol:

wendy sweetie...will see if i can be there sep...let's go stalk kimi... :w00t:

dear Brook, i also have it in mind these few days but just afraid of being banned by MOD on violating the rule by bashing the others although my purpose to start the thread is just to help other ppl who would like to snag a superstar! :lol:

if my nick banned, aish! i will create a new username as "B*_STY" :lol:

OMG i was shocked when i read the news from javabeans...He is getting marry at last...And the girl not that popular i guess.I seriously hope for the best for him, although my 1st impression on the girl is not that nice but kwon sang woo it's one of my favourite actor so i will support him whatever he has decided which girl that is right for him :)

Guest Brooklyn

not that i am being righteous or what...just that at this point in time what your beloved KSW needs is your support and understanding. and i know you are fully aware of that.

as i have mentioned i understand what majority of his fans here feel and i understand if the tone of your reply to me is not congenial and has a pinch of sarcasm.

but keep it cool...because whether you like it or not...he is getting married and with this woman who had had 3 failed relationship with male celebrities pre-KSW.

shulien honey, sweetheart, my dear...were you raised in a convent? or are you 12 yrs old?

you missed the point of my sarcasm and it was a load not just a pinch, you are too kind.

so what kind of "support and understanding" were you referring to? posting in this english-based forum, that ksw will never get to read, "i will still love ksw no matter what"?

im telling you the kind of "support" ksw needs and the "understanding" his management wants, these fans here have already given tenfold. these fans here who posted their disappointment in ksw about this whole thing, spent thousands of their hard-earned money and spent countless of their precious time buying his photobooks, dvds, watching premieres of his movies, his shows/fanmeetings, buying all his merchandise and all the products he endorsed and more. you have absolutely NO, ZERO, ZILCH, NIL, NADA right to tell them what to feel or how to react. was it your money they spent? are you a fan of ksw's girl? you're not even ksw's fan. so just let them be and let them wallow in their own bitterness if that would make them feel better.

your post didn't help anyone, not even ksw or his girl cause i'll say it again, it can't be measured by won, by ratings, by number of endorsements and by more won. your post just looked to us as if you're ignorantly thinking you're in a higher moral ground, lecturing people here on how to feel and what to do/say and rubbing it in their faces that they couldn't do anything. the people here are not stupid, they know that. you even said so but you still persisted. why don't you put your money where your mouth is (or fingers are) and start buying ksw's goods to show your "support and understanding"? or just say you support ksw all the way and don't preach to people here.

and don't you worry. these fans here are cool. if you haven't noticed many of them have several men they lust after. they have other idols and they have lives. and they would react the same way if this happened to their other "men". i suppose you don't know them. this is a fandom, they spend time here to relax and have fun. and ranting about ksw's situation now is one form of that. people who post like you do just rain on their parade. and they don't need your kind here.

if this is not a public forum, i would say...shoo, go away...but i have no right saying shoo, go away...oops i just said it... twice. :ph34r:

Brooklyn, I responded to Mrs. Han's response to yours. Long time no see. Regards to the Kologs from KSWPhil . I am more angry than hurt. It is the same?

carmen, how could i forget you're camella! we're good. we got worried you didn't reply to charity's text, we thought you took the news real bad. :sweatingbullets::lol:

angry? hurt? yah...should be the same in this case. :lol:

Mrs. Han, hello...i'm with you. geez, after typing all of that above, i've got to go shop some more at face shop now. aish i type too much for my own good.

Guest Azura

Thanks TY_KSW for the pics, I am thinking if STY has had plastic surgery before, gosh her looks have changed so much..

i'm surprised she went under knives as well....so the media is digging out more of her past.

its the price she have to pay for getting married to one of Korea hot star....

olvi2.jpg

Brooklyn babe!!!......about time you come in...!! :D

yes...i wish all the original Wooers..Azura, jcs, Jo, Kat, JD, Audrey, of coz ..Ladymac, Doc June and all the gals' names i might left out ...would be here to say whatever they feel..ill-feelings mostly..

off topic: wanna stalk Kimi huh? or Louis?..Tell Jo, Hyun Bin is coming too..please join us, me n Azura are in the stalking mode now.. :D

Guest leeMinJ

i think there's a difference between understanding him and respecting his decision and worrying about him.

yes this is his decision, i'm sure after much thought, but most fans are worried about him because of sty's moving on from man to man history. she did end things with her previous partner right around when she and ksw started romancing so theres a lot of talk about that right now. it's just like worrying about your best friend who's fallen for a guy with a bad rep. on one hand you want her to be happy but on the other you're worried that she'll get hurt. it's only normal that fans are disapproving.

everyone here is talking about this right now. in the bus , cafe , and everywhere i go everyone is talking about it and most of the negativity is directed at sty not ksw. some people just say he's crazy.

but there are also supporters of sty, though not as numerous as bashers. comments under the articles posted by users are supporting her saying that when a celebrity has been in many relationships shes considered dirty but when an average person has been like that she/hes praised for having skills. there are a lot of comments along these lines. i agree~ she is 29? and it would be abnormal for her not to have been in the number of relationships she's been in~ and we all have friends who are very attractive to the opposite sex who are always in relationships. i just hope people can support her for the sake of the child who's being born around all this negative talk about his/her parents.

as neither a fan or an anti-fan of KSW, that's just what i observed here in korea.

Guest lovewinter

Brooklyn babe!!!......about time you come in...!! :D

yes...i wish all the original Wooers..Azura, jcs, Jo, Kat, JD, Audrey, of coz ..Ladymac, Doc June and all the gals' names i might left out ...would be here to say whatever they feel..ill-feelings mostly..

Hi Inez

Kat here, hope to see you at his coming party on 2 Aug.

When I heard the news, me too feel shocked and surprised!

But what to say, is his choice to choose who to be his partner for the rest of his life, whether it will be regret later or happiness, we are still early to say anything yet! Just have to wish him and feel happy for him getting married!

thanks for your post leeMinJ also for sharing the news on SangWoo in Korea, so it's really the talk of the town..i hope SangWoo n STY will able to handle the heat and i can understand why STY wasn't at the presscon.

hi Kat!...i hope the preparations for SangWoo birthday bash are coming along fine...as always our good chingu Azura will be the busiest person!! :D

Guest kierelun

Not that we like to dig into her past to the disgust of some fans who think it's none of our business to care about his personal life. We are just worried that people take marriage vows like changing shirts and who will get hurt ultimately. Voicing our opinions sometime do help people overcome their naive character. A person must be truthful & serious to take marriage vow & remain faithful to her husband only, jumping relationships from one guy to another will not work. She isnt easy to please with, more a spoilt girl that guys have to tolerate her temperament, tantrums & accept her whims & fancies. If her past relationships were made known to the public during courtships, why was there no clue about hers with KSW. She didnt like to be pressurised into getting married, so why is she getting married now? Only pregnancy can tie them down and he has to take full responsibility.

STY's last relationship with Kim Do Kyung lasted one year after numerous quarrels. When their relationship was 1st made known to the public some fans were happy and hoped that it will last but they were disappointed that they broke-up after a year. STY put up their pictures on cyworlds websites and they appeared so happy together.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp/t173455.html

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp/t131833.html

Son Tae Young and Shin Hyun Jun split up :

Movie star Shin Hyun Joon (35) and talent Son Tae Young (23) have broken apart after a strenuous two-year relationship. When their relationship was first known to the public in 2001, the couple were caught up in a "love triangle" scandal with talent Joo Young Hoon. As a result, Joo broke up with Son. Since then, Son Tae Young and Shin Hyun Joon have been rumored to be a great couple who planned to marry next year. However, close relations to Son and Shin have said that they didn't get along on a lot of issues. For example, Shin opposed Son's insistence to continue with her acting career. Son also did not want to be pressured to get married because of Shin's older age. Currently, while Son has acknowledged the break-up and moved on, Shin is said to be still dazed at what has happened.

http://soompi.com/news/archive.php?m=7&y=2003

Guest camella
Camella why is your heart broken over someone you really don't know? My friend there should really be no healing as he is not dead he just got married but he has said that before he would do it. Why are people acting suprised and hurt?
My heart is not broken. You misread me. Let us just stop this kind of communication because it is not going anywhere. Peace.

i love your sense of humour , Mrs Han, and thank you for making us laugh! :D

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/142/brokenaj4.jpg

moi luv d art but not d theme dear :mellow:

moi dear, how are we going to address you now, not anymore demure..nd..innocent wifie but My husband's woman aka KHA! :D

A birth of another Concubine.. :P

I'm very fine kayelee. :D

moi dear -_- ...... moi was born to be Queen, not into some lowly concubinage! B)

i dont really mind if he gets married or even if it was a surprise announcement BUT after seeing the video conference his body language is so shifty...im not used to this sang woo who seems so uneasy and looking so unsure of himself...i just hope it is just because of the 300 reporters...best of luck sang woo!

yep. <_< ...... somethings not quite right :unsure: ..... time will tell :rolleyes:

here she is dear, thats why there is no any thread for her!

is there anybody "smart n kind" enough to create!???

:lol:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/labe...sontaeyoung.jpg

obviously she had an eye job -_- ...... n goodness knows what else :phew: ..... Sangwoo's kiddos are also destined to be darker than him :tears::tears::w00t: ..... he really should have chosen someone fairer, n who's also sweet n demure not to mention innocent! B)

Guest kdramafanusa

If her past relationships were made known to the public during courtships, why was there no clue about hers with KSW. She didnt like to be pressurised into getting married, so why is she getting married now? Only pregnancy can tie them down and he has to take full responsibility.

I actually shouldn't comment more, should I? :lol: I don't want to be understood by fans here...Sigh.

Why was there no clue about her with KSW? Jung Woo-sung recently revealed in an interview that he was in a 10-year relationship, well, hardly anyone knew about it.

In some interviews, KSW kind of hinted that he has someone whom he's interested in -- at least I intepreted that way when I read them, I don't know how other fans understood it.

http://k-popped.com/2008/03/kwon-sang-woo-...girlfriend.html

There's no doubt that he's one of the top heartthrobs with a huge female fanbase throughout Asia, I would think that his management company wouldn't allow him to admit that he has a girlfriend even if he wanted to. I can be wrong of course. :)

Celebrities often don't reveal their dating status; when there are proofs (photographed by reporters/fans, etc.), I guess they have no choice but to admit it.

For regular people, relationships are difficult already, who knows how many times we date before we find the right one.

Dating in the public eye is even more difficult; if things don't work out (several times), the male artist might be considered a player & the female artist will be labeled '??' (who knows what). She was involved in relationships that were known to the public. I'm sure that many other actors/actresses date without fans' knowing as well, who knows how many relationships they have been in. If I remember correctly, SSH was asked how many girlfriends he had and he said 4; he still hasn't found 'the one' yet.

Just my cents though. I like KSW since Stairway To Heaven, please don't think that I come here to make things worse for fans.