Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Our man watch her from this programme and fall for her...what's more i can say..... :mellow:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/736/qwefo0.jpg

you dun know how to say? my dear, very simple! :lol:

You just simply happen in one show to cry out for being hurt or deceived or something, remember to wear a red or striking colored beanie!

then after finding someone eye-candy, just simply go to his mother first then hook the man!

see, very simple, but i wonder why nobody can think it out! aish! :phew:

wasnt that called SMART or SWINDLE? :rolleyes:

Guest Miyu_Iad

:tears: I have mixed feelings too he's my fave but I'm happy for him

hope he can be very happy with this girl n_n

:tears: oppa I'll love you forever

XD chukhae oppa!!!

i dont really mind if he gets married or even if it was a surprise announcement BUT after seeing the video conference his body language is so shifty...im not used to this sang woo who seems so uneasy and looking so unsure of himself...i just hope it is just because of the 300 reporters...best of luck sang woo!

Guest TY_KSW

i dont really mind if he gets married or even if it was a surprise announcement BUT after seeing the video conference his body language is so shifty...im not used to this sang woo who seems so uneasy and looking so unsure of himself...i just hope it is just because of the 300 reporters...best of luck sang woo!

dear BEEE! an actor cant be unease before 300 or even 3000 reporters! :rolleyes:

that just because of his true hidden story that cant be said!

we are all awared of that.. so were the reporters! :blink:

Guest Brooklyn

Hi Brooklyn dear..where have u been? missed you here, how i wish we can turn back the clock! :(

any plans coming down here again? wish you are here now to have the soju session with us :phew:

oh sweetie, wish i could join your soju session too. that sneaky ksw!!!!

so is that b... still alive? aish, i say kill the b....

there's divorce in korea...maybe they won't last. hope the b... can't stand living w/ ksw's mom

:ph34r::lol:

i'm still around but usually in the music threads, where the boys are younger and "gay-er", so no danger of marrying soon B)

agoo! taking 1 century to meet you! :rolleyes:

Hi Mona!

hope to meet u soon. when the b.... finds someone better and dumps ksw, let's all meet up and celebrate. :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

oh sweetie, wish i could join your soju session too. that sneaky ksw!!!!

so is that b... still alive? aish, i say kill the b....

there's divorce in korea...maybe they won't last. hope the b... can't stand living w/ ksw's mom

:ph34r::lol:

i'm still around but usually in the music threads, where the boys are younger and "gay-er", so no danger of marrying soon B)

Hi Mona!

hope to meet u soon. when the b.... finds someone better and dumps ksw, let's all meet up and celebrate. :w00t:

i got someone soju , save the best for LAST :lol:

Guest betchay

Our man watch her from this programme and fall for her...what's more i can say..... :mellow:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/736/qwefo0.jpg

So thats the programme that caught his attention.

She's really pretty.. maybe thats the reason why Sangwoo

always wear a beanie.. :phew:

She doesn't have her own thread..

I want to see more of her picture especially during her

younger age. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

So thats the programme that caught his attention.

She's really pretty.. maybe thats the reason why Sangwoo

always wear a beanie.. :phew:

She doesn't have her own thread..

I want to see more of her picture especially during her

younger age. :phew:

here she is dear, thats why there is no any thread for her!

is there anybody "smart n kind" enough to create!???

:lol:

sontaeyoung.jpg

here she is dear, thats why there is no any thread for her!

is there anybody "smart n kind" enough to create!???

:lol:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/labe...sontaeyoung.jpg

i don't want to barge in in your conversation, but i think we should all calm down.

as i read everybody's posts, i feel sorry for STY.

she is literally being harassed by KSW fans.

i know it is hard to accept it and that everything that happened for the past days has not YET sunk in in every fan's being, but let us not be harsh or too negative about STY. it is not her fault KSW is marrying her. if she were pregnant, your KSW is just being a responsible man. they are in love and that they gave in to the moment when something beyond hugging and kissing happen. if indeed she were pregnant, they are both being responsible to give that baby a family. now if she were not pregnant and KSW is marrying her after few months of dating, then that means he doesn't want to lose her. just because he fell in love with someone not known to most of his fans (and unlikely one i guess) and had such not pleasant past, people can just be criticizing her like that. that was why KSW didn't take her with him at the press con, he saw it coming. look at some of the fans reactions here. too much bitterness and harshness on her. this is the woman your so adored KSW will be spending the rest of his life with. whatever her past was, KSW has nothing to do with it. her past made her the woman she is whom he is loving now. they have not tied the knot yet and i see people mentioning divorce. why think it that way, when we should instead wish him to have a lasting marriage. a marriage that will brave the odds and have strong bonds come hell or high water. i understand the KSW fans' sentiments, but who are we to judge. STY may not be the perfect woman, well KSW is not a perfect man either as we all have our flaws, but perhaps they are perfect for each other because their personality comlement each other. i am not a fan of either celebrity, but i do really wish KSW and STY a fruitful and happy marriage, as celebrity marriages in Korea has become disappointing lately.

and i salute KSW for taking the stride of being the first major Hallyu Star to tie the knot.

who knows, many will follow suit.

popularity and fame will wane in time, at the end of the day these celebrities are just like us who want to be in the comfort of the love ones.

STY may not be as popular as KSW, but KSW was not looking for a woman who is very popular or known to everybody...he was looking for a woman whom he can love and love him in return and can share his life with. just my opinion.

Guest Brooklyn

the post above cracked me up. i would have huffed and puffed w/ indignation if i were not rofl.

so shulien honey, you are not a fan of ksw or his woman but you're here admonishing ksw's fans for feeling bitter and angry and lecturing us on how we should react? you are so funny. but it's all good, dear. continue w/ your mission, that kind of righteousness is needed sometimes. :D

i've not been here since forever and in one of the rare times i visit, i see this kind of wank. :lol::ph34r:

i suddenly miss ladymac...stoney...doc...kat...jcs, our thread-starter...ellabel is still on holiday...midori (christine babe!), LS!!! - and those in the orig top 10, i thought you'd be here by now ladies...oops i almost forgot, the latter ones...carmen and lollipop...have they dropped by?

so on to the bitterness and the harshness...(this is fun)... :w00t: ...mona make a thread for the b... and put as a tagline ...'for those who want to learn how to snag a superstar'...

on the other hand, why not stack up my merits and be kind instead to ksw's girl (sorry guys it's not any of you this time), in the 1% to -10% chance that she will read this post ... i really hope that they have grandkids soon... :phew::lol:

wendy sweetie...will see if i can be there sep...let's go stalk kimi... :w00t:

While reading through the posts, I was sad to see some of the comments made in regards to his news conference and impending wedding. As, fans we should be open minded and enjoy his awesome acting and gorgeous features unfortunately, at the end of the day KSW still need to return to reality and his life. It's understandable that fans are upset and angry, but the most important thing is to support our favorite actor and wish him happiness. Happiness is important for the mental well being. Please keep peace!!!! We need Peace in this world. :lol:

Guest Zombie

Aigoo...This had become an entertaining thread these past few days, with all the amusing comments posted by diehard fans. :lol::lol::lol:

I am rolling with laughing reading everyone of it. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest mrs han

the post above cracked me up. i would have huffed and puffed w/ indignation if i were not rofl.

so shulien honey, you are not a fan of ksw or his woman but you're here admonishing ksw's fans for feeling bitter and angry and lecturing us on how we should react? you are so funny. but it's all good, dear. continue w/ your mission, that kind of righteousness is needed sometimes. :D

i've not been here since forever and in one of the rare times i visit, i see this kind of wank. :lol::ph34r:

i suddenly miss ladymac...stoney...doc...kat...jcs, our thread-starter...ellabel is still on holiday...midori (christine babe!), LS!!! - and those in the orig top 10, i thought you'd be here by now ladies...oops i almost forgot, the latter ones...carmen and lollipop...have they dropped by?

so on to the bitterness and the harshness...(this is fun)... :w00t: ...mona make a thread for the b... and put as a tagline ...'for those who want to learn how to snag a superstar'...

on the other hand, why not stack up my merits and be kind instead to ksw's girl (sorry guys it's not any of you this time), in the 1% to -10% chance that she will read this post ... i really hope that they have grandkids soon... :phew::lol:

wendy sweetie...will see if i can be there sep...let's go stalk kimi... :w00t:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a way to start the morning - thanks dear brooklyn, for cracking me up! :lol::lol::lol:

To denise3, shulien and even tanio, I completely respect your opinions and your right to express them. But let me just say this, dears: Allow us to deal with our pain our way. What's going on here is some kind of a collective therapy, a gathering of kindred spirits who need to deal with a shared pain. Yes, the comments are harsh and bitter, but do you really expect us to react with stoic silence? We wear our feelings on our sleeves and we are free and frank to say what we feel. I do get your point, dears, and I appreciate your posts, but for now, please let us be.

Guest betchay

Aigoo...This had become an entertaining thread these past few days, with all the amusing comments posted by diehard fans. :lol::lol::lol:

I am rolling with laughing reading everyone of it. :lol::lol::lol:

Hello dear Zombie, enjoy your reading while this topic is HOT! :lol::lol:

Eventually.. everything will be back to normal after acceptance. :phew:

I just don't know when... :wacko:

Guest Zombie

Hello dear Zombie, enjoy your reading while this topic is HOT! :lol::lol:

Eventually.. everything will be back to normal after acceptance. :phew:

I just don't know when... :wacko:

I am sure you ladies will come to term soon and resume yr undying support for yr Beloved Idol KSW. :D

I still missed yr hot sexy siggy of yr fav men. :lol:

not that i am being righteous or what...just that at this point in time what your beloved KSW needs is your support and understanding. and i know you are fully aware of that.

as i have mentioned i understand what majority of his fans here feel and i understand if the tone of your reply to me is not congenial and has a pinch of sarcasm.

but keep it cool...because whether you like it or not...he is getting married and with this woman who had had 3 failed relationship with male celebrities pre-KSW.

Guest Azura

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a way to start the morning - thanks dear brooklyn, for cracking me up! :lol::lol::lol:

To denise3, shulien and even tanio, I completely respect your opinions and your right to express them. But let me just say this, dears: Allow us to deal with our pain our way. What's going on here is some kind of a collective therapy, a gathering of kindred spirits who need to deal with a shared pain. Yes, the comments are harsh and bitter, but do you really expect us to react with stoic silence? We wear our feelings on our sleeves and we are free and frank to say what we feel. I do get your point, dears, and I appreciate your posts, but for now, please let us be.

Dear Mrs Han....thanks for writing this post, some people jut dont understand how we feel.

Guest kierelun

If KSW is marrying SYT cos he is afraid of losing her is a big mistake. In this new generation, nothing can hold a marriage not even kids, cos if either one insisted on divorce due to many marital problems they will feel happier if they go their separate ways, it cant be forced if they refused to reconcile. Couples are getting very stubborn nowadays if both refused to give and take. Failed marriages are on the rise including long relationships breaking up after living together esp. in South Korea. Cant blame KSW's fans from worrying for him, it's very natural that they care for his future. Fans will definitely support and be happy for him if he had married someone whom he had grown to love over many years of courtship and knowing his future wife well enough to share their lives together. Marriage is not for fun, it's a commitment for life. Even if she is pregnant and not ready for marriage, they can still continue with their relationship until they are certain to tie the knot like many celebrities are doing all over the world. The risk is even greater when both are in the entertainment industry.

Guest camella

Brooklyn, You forgot Carmen is Camella. Let me say this. I feel that the way Sangwoo announced his future marriage is stupid, and all he said in the interview was insensitive to the feelings of his fans who have loved and served him for so many years. As for his choice of a future wife, it is none of my business. But I feel and respect the pained reactions of my fellow fans. While I wish Sangwoo all the best for always whatever he does and did, I expected and will expect more from him with the way he treats his fans. These are fans who devote a major part of their lives and resources for Sangwoo. The more you have loved Sangwoo, the more hurt you will feel, the higher is your expectation of gratitude. What is a movie actor without his fans? One side of me will continue to support Sangwoo as a movie actor, and another side is sorely disapponted with him.