Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Right, I can do nothing but congratulate KSW now..

He's finally confirmed the news himself, by word of mouth, nothing can be more firm and positive than this..

I should be happy for him, I know I should, since he's always said that he'd love to get married one day.. right now, I just can't bring myself to brace this.. it's just too shocking for me..:(

But still, congratulations to KSW and STY anyway.. they make a beautiful couple..

If KSW's happy, then I'll be happy for him....

Azura chinggu and all other KSW fans, hope you guys are fine dealing with this news.. I'm still trying hard..

Well what is shocking about it? I found it to be weird at first but maybe there are things that aren't meant to be understood. Also be happy for yourself and find someone who loves you as well. I believe too many times some fans start making the celebrity's lives their own and sometimes miss their blessings for focusing on people who probably don't even know they exist. Anyway congrats to KSW and he probably will get story of the year for 2008 as this came out of left field.

Guest TY_KSW

And here's another crazy thought from last night: If oppa would announce his marriage (which he did), all th broken-hearted ladies can form a congregation. Hahahaha, if Mother Theresa had her Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy, we will have the Congregation of the Sisters of Misery! :P:P

i love your sense of humour , Mrs Han, and thank you for making us laugh! :D

brokenaj4.jpg

would behave so childishly. If she is deeply sincere and in love to marry KSW for love, she should be damn proud to hold hands with him up the stage or in front of press conference, reporters etc. and announce their marriage together happily. 1st off, KSW doesnt seem at all happy from his facial expressions. What a damn excuse to say media is harrassing her, it just proves that she is definitely hiding the truth from the public and if the reporters interrogate her further about the quickie marriage and whether because of pregnancy, she is going to blow to bits. Why - unplanned pregnancy pushing her to marriage! This will gravely cause her deep depression that she is marrying out of wedlock and also she maybe not ready yet since her career has not reached it's peak. I'll be damned what's going to happen next if the pregnancy comes true, therefore dont be too optimistic that this will be a happy marriage. At most KSW will get custody of the child if they divorced. I am prepared to lay my bets & I feel sorry for KSW for the hasty marriage, knowing SYT and getting married within less than a year is a marriage of convenience rather than genuine love.

Wait hold up now KSW hasn't even tied the knot and everybody is creating and closing the story down before it even begins. Also KSW has always had a serious expression, he is not the laughing giggling type. Also it may or may not be a pregancy thing but if they started dating 6 months ago wouldn't she be showing by now. Also people don't know how crazy some folks are and I can see why some celebs keep their spouses out of the spotlight.

Guest TY_KSW

i m trying to avoid Japanese n Korean media/internet from seeing his affairs pix

i turned to my local news n media to update others news, but what did i find here???

Flooding of Kwon Sang Woo news, from key to minor medias, from left to right and from top to bottom! They all talking about his affairs!

:ph34r::tears:

Seems Sangwoo hot news sweep away our current stock market crisis !

darn! where should i log in ? :phew:

Guest betchay

i love your sense of humour , Mrs Han, and thank you for making us laugh! :D

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/142/brokenaj4.jpg

Chingu, i love your artwork. A good way of expressing

one's feelings. So there might be a flooding of pampers

on his upcoming birthday, good then coz diapers are

expensive though he has a lot of money.. its better to have

it free anyway. :D

Guest hotelier29

no dear! we are waiting for another case like last week Brangelina in France hospital! :lol:

We can afford for his needs of Pampers as his coming Birthday present!

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/586/pixcopypg8.jpg

we just wait and see what will be happen later!! but he didn't mention that this married coz, she is pregnant.

maybe, is she did pregnant, she might deliver the baby somewhere else. Australia might be? since they went there together and ksw propose her in Australia.

in that case, i need to move to gold coast!! hahaha... who know i can meet him?? <_<

Guest TY_KSW

Chingu, i love your artwork. A good way of expressing

one's feelings. So there might be a flooding of pampers

on his upcoming birthday, good then coz diapers are

expensive though he has a lot of money.. its better to have

it free anyway. :D

Procter&Gamble should choose him n his new coming baby(ies) their endorser! :phew:

m sure, their sales will be like hot-cake! :lol:

my bro promised to give me discount! lucky me, my bro works in P&G! :D

Guest kierelun

Why did STY suddenly stopped alot of activities? - suffering from morning sickness?

Why STY cannot face the media & announce her happy occasion with her future husband?? - will she puke or nauseat infront of the media??

Why did KSW avoided the question on being a father, if it's not true as a gentlemen he could easily say "No" with no guilty conscience??? How to hide, soon her abdomen will bloat up on their wedding day in September???? How could he be so foolish to be smitten by her tears to fall in love at first sight - was it her beauty?????

No matter how desperate in finding a life partner, there a lots to go through before marriage like compatibility, loyalty, truthfulness, understanding, chemistry etc. as true colours of a person may not surface until later and this may take years not mere months. In fact before marriage, they should go through counselling.

They said they are matured adults, they know how to think - yah we hope so.

Kwong Sang Woo Kwong Sang Woo - you are a good crier in most of your dramas & that was acting but dont turn your artificial tears into reality, we got no eyes to see!! You chose the road to your own happiness you lie on it!! No one can turn tables for you except yourself!!

Guest TY_KSW

in that case, i need to move to gold coast!! hahaha... who know i can meet him?? <_<

hohoho! dun tell me you will be the another "Young" who drops a bomb again like this current affairs by saying "yes" to our Kwon Sang Woo on the ballon airship! :lol:

Why did STY suddenly stopped alot of activities? - suffering from morning sickness?

Why STY cannot face the media & announce her happy occasion with her future husband?? - will she puke or nauseat infront of the media??

Why did KSW avoided the question on being a father, if it's not true as a gentlemen he could easily say "No" with no guilty conscience??? How to hide, soon her abdomen will bloat up on their wedding day in September???? How could he be so foolish to be smitten by her tears to fall in love at first sight - was it her beauty?????

No matter how desperate in finding a life partner, there a lots to go through before marriage like compatibility, loyalty, truthfulness, understanding, chemistry etc. as true colours of a person may not surface until later and this may take years not mere months. In fact before marriage, they should go through counselling.

They said they are matured adults, they know how to think - yah we hope so.

Kwong Sang Woo Kwong Sang Woo - you are a good crier in most of your dramas & that was acting but dont turn your artificial tears into reality, we got no eyes to see!! You chose the road to your own happiness you lie on it!! No one can turn tables for you except yourself!!

Echan, instead of wasting your value time to question about her morning sickness or way of hidden from media harrassing you should wait for another few months, then all your quest above will be replied clearly! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

Why did KSW avoided the question on being a father, if it's not true as a gentlemen he could easily say "No" with no guilty conscience??? How to hide, soon her abdomen will bloat up on their wedding day in September????

echan, you made me laugh again with your analysis. :D

If the gal is really preggy.. i'm pretty sure the reason why KSW

denied it coz the Deparment of Food in Korea gave him a warning

that egg is very important in Korean cuisine.. that if he announced it at

presscon, a possible shortage the next day.. like what dear TY said. :lol::lol:

Guest hotelier29

hohoho! dun tell me you will be the another "Young" who drops a bomb again like this current affairs by saying "yes" to our Kwon Sang Woo on the ballon airship! :lol:

hahaha....

i don't understand why he just say the true if she did pregnant? why he has to lied about it? if it is the true the reason his married is coz she is pregnant. fans might be more happy to hear it, than he hiding the true.

just face it like other korean actor jang hyuk, he told the media en his fans his married coz his long girl friend is pregnant. his fans can accept that too.

but i still love him!! his still my favorite actor!! :blush:

Guest betchay

moi need to get into red to be d other woman B) ..... sigh ........ moi dun like to wear that color actually, its pastels that moi's cuppa :rolleyes:

seriously methinks marriage will affect d career of any K-hearthrob bcos a lot of his fans fantasize about his being theirs personally. Marriage will put paid to that fantasy :) ...... unless u are now into becoming d other woman like moi! :w00t:

well to be frank, Sangwoo must surely be aware of her history, n so methinks he can only blame himself if he does end up with a heartache :rolleyes: ..... he really should have chosen someone more sweet, demure n innocent! :P

winniesuzette, same point as what I told echan above ..... fans who fantasize about being with their celeb would see their fantasies shattered by any dating or marriage announcement :) .... for hearthrobs like Sangwoo, u can be sure he has numerous such fans! :lol:

moi dear, how are we going to address you now, not anymore demure..nd..innocent wifie but My husband's woman aka KHA! :D

A birth of another Concubine.. :P

Bethhow are you??? hehe..

I'm very fine kayelee. :D

Guest naomz

wow it's been a long time that i have not posted here for the very reason that i fell so hard with ksw that i needed to get in touch with reality. i thought one and a half years is enough, but his sudden marriage tore my heart into pieces :tears: i guess what hurts even more is the fact that he's only known the gurl for a couple of months. i guess i was just expecting too much from him. that he will marry a woman that i know will really take care of him. but after reading the news that she didn't even go with him at his press conference makes me doubt of her sincerity to marry sang woo. i just hope he is HAPPY with his decision and that he is SURE about it. because if he is in doubt, i could never say that i will be happy for him. i just want the best for him. i dunno what it is, but i sure know i'll be sad for him if things won't work out for him. i just noticed that he looks haggard in that presscon pic. this gurl should take good care of him or else....... :P

Guest k-adok

Brooklyn here, using jeje's account.

had no chance of reading the posts of my chinggus here so i really don't know if you guys are enraged or happy for ksw.

anyhoo, i always say that i don't lust after my boytoys and loveslaves only to be happy for them when they fall in love with someone else. <_<

so for ksw i wish that they get to have grandkids soon... :lol::ph34r:

how ya doin' wendy babe? inez hun...are u around? my pedophilia nowadays is kinda justified. those kids won't get married anytime soon.

(don't know the whole story yet and haven't even seen the b.... goes off to backtrack)

Guest Azura

had no chance of reading the posts of my chinggus here so i really don't know if you guys are enraged or happy for ksw.

anyhoo, i always say that i don't lust after my boytoys and loveslaves only to be happy for them when they fall in love with someone else. <_<

how ya doin' wendy babe? inez hun...are u around? my pedophilia nowadays is kinda justified. those kids won't get married anytime soon.

(don't know the whole story yet and haven't even seen the b.... goes off to backtrack)

Hi Brooklyn dear..where have u been? missed you here, how i wish we can turn back the clock! :(

any plans coming down here again? wish you are here now to have the soju session with us :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

agoo! taking 1 century to meet you! :rolleyes: