Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Hi everyone... again!

I am having a huge HEADACHE :crazy: now since I can't think of a way to get out of this shocking news... :angry: no matter how hard I have tried to wipe it away from my insane memory, this news has given me a bigger HEADACHE than anything that I have known. I am happy that he's getting married at this age and time, but I just think that he's rushing into this marriage thing tooooo soon especially when he and her have only known each other not too long ago... I too am hoping that she is the lucky lady for him and she better treat him RIGHT...

Looking at the presscon pics, he doesn't seem to be happy at all... he seems sad... could it be that he's having second thoughts about the marriage???

KSW, even if you are getting married, we fans will support you through thick and thin... not to worry, you will always be in our hearts and soul not matter what you decide on your future. Wish you the best of luck and happiness... always!!!

Dear fivemagic i have headaches as well after a sleep, still cant believed its real that he's getting married

Guest kdramafanusa

I still think Sangwoo should not have apologized and just kept his announcement to his fans in his website, and dispensed with a prescon. But he did it.

Let us see what will happen to his popularity from now on. How can Sangwoo redeem himself to his fans specially at this time when his acting career is not doing well? Let us face it, he needs his fans. let us see what he will do next.

I cannot blame his fans for feeling left out and disappointed with the way he handled this issue. Sangwoo, perhaps has one if not the largest fan websites and organizations all over the world who never failed to support him thru thick and thin. They are his best friends, to whom he kept a secret then stunned them with a public disclosure and apology.

It will take some time for the fans to accept this news, hopefully, they will continue to support him.

A lot of people said that they're disappointed with they way he handled the situation. I think he did the best he could already. The news leaked out (who knows from where), even the picture of them vacationing came out too. What do fans expect him to do? Denied it? Isn't it worse to find out later through the media that he's already married?

If I understood it right, he appologized to the fans for having to find out this way (through the media first); he wanted the news to come from him, that's why he posted the message at official fan site & the press conference was held. We saw it coming (their agencies cut off contacts - no statements denying the rumors generally mean 'yes'), but it's still hard to take. To me, KSW was a real gentleman by appearing at the press conference & announced the news himself.

When enough time passes, hopefully, all the fans will be happy for him. Let's wish that he finds true happiness and that his future-bride loves and cherishes him.

Guest camella

It will take some time for the fans to accept this news, hopefully, they will continue to support him.

I wouldn't understand why the fans will leave him. Not like he committed a crime, he's doing something that almost everyone goes through in their life.

Yes he did not commit a crime, but his strategy was not effective. Perhaps he did not think of any strategy to start with, that is why he seemed nervous and apologetic.

No matter what, if we trully love Sangwoossi, we should continue to support him, despite sulking, feeling left out, heart broken, whatever. It is at this time of his life, when he has made a decision that will affect his future life and wellbeing that he needs our blessing and all out affection. But let us not hurry or fake that affection. Let healing takes its place. And let us not judge or scare STY for loving our Sangwoo. And let us wait for what he will do on his birthday in about two or more weeks from now. Just my opinion.

Thanks Kdramfanusa for your levelheadedness. :)

Guest Azura

I wouldn't understand why the fans will leave him. Not like he committed a crime, he's doing something that almost everyone goes through in their life.

A lot of people said that they're disappointed with they way he handled the situation. I think he did the best he could already. The news leaked out (who knows from where), even the picture of them vacationing came out too. What do fans expect him to do? Denied it? Isn't it worse to find out later through the media that he's already married?

If I understood it right, he appologized to the fans for having to find out this way (through the media first); he wanted the news to come from him, that's why he posted the message at official fan site & the press conference was held. We saw it coming (their agencies cut off contacts - no statements denying the rumors generally mean 'yes'), but it's still hard to take. To me, KSW was a real gentleman by appearing at the press conference & announced the news himself.

When enough time passes, hopefully, all the fans will be happy for him. Let's wish that he finds true happiness and that his future-bride loves and cherishes him.

Helloo.... Its easy say than done....i dont want to say it out but i just cant stand and sick of ppl keep saying "let's all wish him happiness and as a fans we should understand him" bla bla bla.....

for my case, i've been his fans for more than 5 years now....i still felt cheated, betrayed and mad...why? we aint saint, we have emotional and why did we have to find out the truth from the media than from himself in the first place, yes we love him and its his decision to choose who he's gonna married but i'm really disappoint on how he handle this whole thing. He should have done a better job.

its too shock for us, we didnt even know that he's dating at least he should have give us some times to digest and frankly wedding in Sep is abit rush...why the hurry?

I hope ppl can STOP asking why his fans is leaving him and felt bitter about his wedding and we should understand him etc etc etc....you can call me selfish or whatever at least i'm not a plastic, i wrote how i feel.

Guest viry yin

Helloo.... Its easy say than done....i dont want to say it out but i just cant stand ppl keep saying "let's all wish him happiness and as a fans we should understand him" bla bla bla.....

for my case, i've been his fans for more than 5 years now....i still felt cheated, betrayed and mad...why? we aint saint, we have emotional and why did we have to find out the truth from the media than from himself in the first place, yes we love him and its his decision to choose who he's gonna married but i'm really disappoint on how he handle this whole thing. He should have done a better job.

its too shock for us, we didnt even know that he's dating at least he should have give us some times to digest and frankly wedding in Sep is abit rush...why the hurry?

I hope ppl can STOP asking why his fans is leaving him and felt bitter about his marriage and we should understand him etc etc etc....you can call me selfish or whatever at least i'm not a plastic, i wrote how i feel.

Totally agree with you Azura. This is not easy to handle when you have dedicated many hours of work and effort in this persson. Of course we are the most interested in his happiness, but that was not the best way :( .

Guest Yvonne

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Umm...when I read about this shocking "rumour" yesterday (before the press conference hence confirmation), I refused to believe it, and I tried to shrug it off.

Then, this morning...everything IS real...and is confirmed by KSW himself. OMG OMG :wacko:

I should be happy for him...I really should, but I just can't bring myself to.

Maybe it's because a small part of me, deep down, I still hold on to that dream of SW&JW. *sigh* This dream faded during the past few years...but I guess never truly let it go. :unsure::tears:

Pass me some of that soju please....thanks. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kdramafanusa

Helloo.... Its easy say than done....i dont want to say it out but i just cant stand and sick of ppl keep saying "let's all wish him happiness and as a fans we should understand him" bla bla bla.....

Hi Azura, I hope you didn't misunderstand; it does take time for the news to sink. That's what I meant when I said when 'enough time has passed'.

He said that he planned to tell the fans around his birthday in August right? Just that the details got leaked out (who knows who leaked out the info) before he had a chance to tell the fans; things don't always turned out as planned. That's why he appologized to fans for having to find out from the media instead of him. I'm guessing based on what I read in the papers; I'm not him so I wouldn't know the details.

Most celebs don't reveal their dating status unless there are proves (pictures of them together, etc). Didn't he mention in a recent interview that he won't reveal it even if he has a girlfriend. I don't know why he's marrying in such a hurry, only he would know.

Anyway, cheers. :) I didn't mean to make things worse, no harm meant at all. Sorry to the fans who thought otherwise.

EDIT: Javabeans' writeup for fans who would like to read it

Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young: The wedding frenzy

Guest Azura

Bad Move..Bad Vibes..Bad Love...

well said my dear chingu...can borrow your shoulders to cry on ? *sob sob* :tears:

pictures at the presscon....

q1jy5.jpg

q2mk4.jpg

q3xy6.jpg

q4yp6.jpg

q5he2.jpg

q6ha0.jpg

q7yf9.jpg

ww1sm6.jpg

ww2mr8.jpg

ww3zw3.jpg

ww4hw6.jpg

Guest winniesuzette

yeah, i agree with my fellow fans, maybe he should prepare us, let us sink the reality that hes dating the slowly letting us know that hes planning to get married.... maybe the news is a bit shock like a "bomb" without giving us time.... to accept the reality....

maybe in time we will accept the fact that hes no longer single...

im just wondering why does celebrities doesnt want to reveal whether they are dating or not.. theres nothing wrong especially when they are single and handsome/beautiful :)

Definitely you can Azura dear..i know you so well..

My shoulders and open arms are always here for ya'..

You are the most important person in this region for Sang Woo..you're responsible for everything in the fanclub..for years you worked hard nite and day just for the love of SangWoo..

without you and the other girls in the club..it would not have worked out..

So..you have every reason to feel sad..*HUGZ!!!!!!*...

Guest hibiscusdoll

wow i jus heard kwon sang woo is getting married to son tae young! i'm really surprised lol...I thought that son tae young was going out w/somebody else..but i'm happy for them...they'd look really good together lol ^^

Guest TY_KSW

Totally agree with you Azura. This is not easy to handle when you have dedicated many hours of work and effort in this persson. Of course we are the most interested in his happiness, but that was not the best way :( .

Viry, what time is it in Mexico?

So late hah? tequila, dear!

Guest babu405

Congrats on the couple and have a happy life. I bet they would probably get a prenup if things don't turn out well.

Guest winwetty

i was a bit shock when i heard the news...

i'm sad but in the same time i feel happy for him too...

i hope these is not just some kind of rumors spreading out just to shake SW's fan...

so just let us be happy and pray that he will be always happy forever n ever...

i wonder if they already engaged... :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

i was a bit shock when i heard the news...

i'm sad but in the same time i feel happy for him too...

i hope these is not just some kind of rumors spreading out just to shake SW's fan...

so just let us be happy and pray that he will be always happy forever n ever...

i wonder if they already engaged... :rolleyes:

Hello winwetty, he already confirmed & announced his upcoming wedding on Sept. :phew:

Guest viry yin

Viry, what time is it in Mexico?

So late hah? tequila, dear!

It`s 11:45 pm. Another sleepless night, still my head is spinning :wacko:. Need more tequila & soju!!!

Guest ny2002

OMG! OMG! OMG! So it's TRUE! :tears:

this woman knows how to capture his heart! clever! i hope she will keep it up after marriage :ph34r:

you are right! his face looked like he lost everything! :phew:

I know!

You have spoken for all of us..! awesome post!

I agree with Inez too!

This is shocking news to me when I surf Soompi today. To hear that he's dating is bad enough, & to know that he's getting married in less than a year of courtship is worse. How well does KSW know this girl? And this girl, does she truly love KSW or she likes him for his wealth, fame & look? Hope she truly love KSW as this girl has history of 3 past relationships & breaking up with the bf after that either becos' she dumps them or they dump her .... Although I hope that KSW finds a nice & kind lady like CJW, somehow I just don't feel good about this girlfriend of KSW, she doesn't look like the faithful kind who is steadfast in love. There are scandals that this girl has cheated on her past boyfriends, hence don't really understand why KSW wld want to start a relationship with her.

Honestly, no matter how I look at this girl, she doesn't look pretty or attractive to me (maybe becos' her hairstyle makes her look like a country pumpkin). No offence to anyone, but in my view, there are many other Korean actresses who are kinder & prettier & who will make better wife for KSW. :(

And share the same sentiments too IKM.

Actually, I have to agree with the majority's feelings and views... it is still quite shocking! (So please give us some time to grieve etc.) I mean, I didn't expect KSW to be like this. I thought it was just only in their dramas that they have these set-ups and then marriage right away... I just didn't picture him to be that kind of man.

I don't know much about the girl and it is rather unfortunate that all I have read are negative publicity about her... jumping from 1 guy to another... so I guess you can't blame me if all the more I can't be happy for him at the moment.

And if the rumors that she is pregnant... Man! Such a disappointment... *sigh* I just hope that KSW knows what he's getting into... that he's not marrying for the sake of getting married... that HE IS REALLY HAPPY :unsure: and that this marriage will last.

*More Soju please!*