Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

WOW! So fast, so soon! Sorry for his fans but wish him and his pride-to-be all the happiness.

From KSW tieba, baidu.com:

권상우,'태영이 사랑합니다'

权相佑 泰英啊,我爱你

KSW declared his love for STY at the press conference tonight.

I don't know something about this sounds weird. I thought well nevermind but I remember reading somewhere that KSW did have a girlfriend and kept it tightly under wraps kinda like Andy Lau and his secret relationship. Nonetheless I remember watching the FATE interview with Song and him and Song saying KSW didn't like women maybe he was just joking like friends always do, anyway congrats to him and his soon to be wife. :)

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this thread though I've lurked for quite a while now. Can't help but post... I'm surprised with this news! Also sad and happy all at the same time. Happy because he's found somebody he loves (and loves him) whom he will share his life with. Sad because it's Kwon Sang Woo!!!! One of my favorite actors.... huhu! Now I'd have to let go of my fantasies involving him. Huhu!

Still, I wish both of them the best.

that's a blessing in disguise IF they are getting married not bcos she's pregnant.

i'm well prepared of what he's gonna say but still i feel very down.

Awww...*HUGz Azura*.......it's ok babe..so he's finally found Miss Right..

i still think she's preggie... :vicx:

so bring on the bottles babes!!!!!!!

Guest Azura

Message from Sangwoo in CSWS - 8.50pm

Brief translation:

First of all, i would like to apologise to all my fans that you have to know the news of me dating Ms Son thru the media.

This wasnt what we plan at first, i was going to announce our marriage in this coming August event to you all.

Please believed me that it takes a long while to make this decision. Both Ms Son and myself are mature adult and we will lead a happy life after our marriage.

I would like to announce my marriage here first to my fans then to the public.

Hope my marriage will have your blessings and i again apologised for the pain i caused to you all.

thanks dear...i'm almost half drunk now! :blink:

I need more soju.....

he really gave us a real big bombshell huh

..so sang woo-style .....im really busted with shock

happy for him that he found his love , yes .

but i feel so shocked till now ...i don't like the way he delivered this...

i feel so weird abt this now ...happy but maybe nt too happy . *confused*

anyway whatever it is ...hope he will have a blissful marriage ...

because no matter what,he is MY NO 1 favourite koreaN actor ...

nothing will change that ^^

well if she is preggy...counting from today...maybe she will be 4 months preggy by the time of the wedding.

well anyway, just think about it...STY is pretty and Ms. Korea and KSW is gorgeous...

their baby will be a good-looking one for sure...maybe much more good looking than them.

i think i should send the people having soju session bulgogi.

Brief translation:

First of all, i would like to apologise to all my fans that you have to know the news of me dating Ms Son thru the media.

This wasnt what we plan at first, i was going to announce our marriage in this coming August event to you all.

Please believed me that it takes a long while to make this decision. Both Ms Son and myself are mature adult and we will lead a happy life after our marriage.

Hope my marriage will have your blessings and i again apologised for the pain i caused to you all.

CONGRATULATIONS to him and STY!

Guest camella

Sangwoo should have done a better job on this.

I agree with you Wendy. Even if I wished him all the best at the same time.

I need more soju.....

he really gave us a real big bombshell huh

..so sang woo-style .....im really busted with shock

Yes..we're all more shocked than happy..maybe we can handle it after we're all sober..?

my chingu's half drunk already..*carries Azura*..

It's soju nite here in SangWoo thread... :excl:

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to this thread though I've lurked for quite a while now. Can't help but post... I'm surprised with this news! Also sad and happy all at the same time. Happy because he's found somebody he loves (and loves him) whom he will share his life with. Sad because it's Kwon Sang Woo!!!! One of my favorite actors.... huhu! Now I'd have to let go of my fantasies involving him. Huhu!

Still, I wish both of them the best.

no need to let go of anything dear -- just change them! :w00t: ...... moi am now into being d other woman aka My Husband's Woman starring Kim Hee Ae! B)

still shock with the news!! drinking my soju now!! :(

moi prefer sauternes B)

Guest TY_KSW

m full drunk, so full tht cant say any word past hours...

just wake up! aish! sleepless in Saigon!

m full drunk, so full tht cant say any word past hours...

just wake up! aish! sleepless in Saigon!

u really are in d dumps over this aren't u? :o ..... cheer up dear! ;) ..... moi dare not imagine what wud happen to u if it were Janggie n KHS!!! :w00t::vicx::vicx: ..... joking okie? :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

u really are in d dumps over this aren't u? :o ..... cheer up dear! ;) ..... moi dare not imagine what wud happen to u if it were Janggie n KHS!!! :w00t::vicx::vicx: ..... joking okie? :phew:

i dun think KHS can do anything better now..

for JDG, he is smart enough to decide everything!

Guest betchay

it doesnt look like an announcement of wedding, huhuhu!

so weird! why he has to apologize? if they are not mistake!

:sweatingbullets:

Agreed! He should deliver that message with courage! :phew:

Brief translation:

Thank you AZURA .. for Sang woo's words translation, be happy Chingus at least he show his kindness concern to us all, right?

and I agree with someone here who say that's so regret with him to say APOLOGISE to his fan on his auspicious occasion. Pity man, hey Oppa whatever reasons it take you to this situation, all of us always stay tune to understand you. Fighting!!!

Guest TY_KSW

Agreed! He should deliver that message with courage! :phew:

look at his face? my brother ask whether is there anything bad happened? :lol::tears:

i m halfly laughing halfly crying