Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

no idea who's that man but definitely not the manager i met....he's much older! :rolleyes:

not this man? if he were, i tell you, this guy is fine! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Are those umbrellas.. free with purchase? :phew:

I want to have one too! :P

Its gift free for invoice from US60.00 dear

I dun know what value in Korea.. :rolleyes:

its a real nitemare in this Sunday nite dear ! <_<

its your duty to suffer nightmares for d sake of Sangwoo's career dear! -_-

36_11_6.gif

Dear moi, i don't mind now a period drama coz i'm into historical

right now. :P:lol:

Sangwoo n his manager should really take note of his fans' wishes on soompi! B)

Guest Azura

Tres, tres delicieux... :wub::wub::wub: (Hahaha, I feel like a Pavlovian dog now! :w00t::w00t::w00t: )

Calm down mrs han.... :rolleyes:

wewxf5.jpg

credit hello3woo

Tres, tres delicieux... :wub::wub::wub: (Hahaha, I feel like a Pavlovian dog now! :w00t::w00t::w00t: )

salivating these days are we, dear? :phew: ...... in terms of Pavlov, Sangwoo is now your food for thought! 36_11_6.gif

Guest xuexi
Guest Azura

In a recent interview, comedian Shin Bong Sun from the popular talk show "Taxi Talk Show" revealed that her idea man is Korean hot star Kwon Sang Woo.

They have met each other in this year Baeksang Award, which Shin won the popular female host.

sangwoo comment that his mum watch her talk show and like it and Shin joking said to Sangwoo that they should get married since his mum like her! :lol: .

fgtg5.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

In a recent interview, comedian Shin Bong Sun from the popular talk show "Taxi Talk Show" revealed that her idea man is Korean hot star Kwon Sang Woo.

They have met each other in this year Baeksang Award, which Shin won the popular female host.

sangwoo comment that his mum watch her talk show and like it and Shin joking said to Sangwoo that they should get married since his mum like her! :lol: .

:lol::lol:

hahha, so wise response from Shin Bong Sun!

i also watched some comedy programe in KBS, Shin Bong Sun is the great comedian!! her reaction is so fast n make everybody loud out loud by her wise n humor sense!!!

Here is the pix they took after receiving the BAEKSANG AWARDS 2008

2008071001eg0.jpg

[]http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3959/fgtg5.jpg[/]

Hi azura - I like this host, huh so funny - of course, what is there not to like in this man? I'm crazy over what she said to him. She deserves to be a host because even her comment is entertaining. :)

On the other note, I hope our man can find time to learn English while he's not busy yet right now. And as what Betchay said, can't wait also for his Biltmore photos. :)

I miss KSW.......sigh......sigh.......... ^_^