Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest puun

Hi puun......Welcome to Sangwoo's thread. :D

which VOD are you referring to?? maybe we can help.

Thank you Azura for warm welcome to me..

Umm that VOD is about his latest voice on Daemul which you just translated on yesterday. Mentioned about Daemul cancellation. Anyway thank you again on All About Sangwoo VOD.

Guest Azura

Thank you Azura for warm welcome to me..

Umm that VOD is about his latest voice on Daemul which you just translated on yesterday. Mentioned about Daemul cancellation. Anyway thank you again on All About Sangwoo VOD.

Hi puun...the one i translated is the message he wrote in his official Korean website, there wasnt any VOD on that. :D

Guest mrs han

Nope, he should learn horizon lambada ! hahahhah! :lol::lol:

I agree! Lambada is much more fun and absolutely sensual! :lol::P

Oppa should learn hiphop! (This cavewoman can teach him free of charge if he wants - hahaha, she'll even pay for her own roundtrip ticket to Seoul!) :w00t::w00t:

Welcome to Sangwoo oppa's thread, puun! Hope to see you here often, dear. :)

Guest TY_KSW

I agree! Lambada is much more fun and absolutely sensual! :lol::P

Oppa should learn hiphop! (This cavewoman can teach him free of charge if he wants - hahaha, she'll even pay for her own roundtrip ticket to Seoul!) :w00t::w00t:

hahah, you always tell yourself a cavewoman but you could dance hiphop! tsk tsk..

SW must be super sexy in hiphop !

I dun know that, i must be a cavewoman instead :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

This is relating directly to SBS but somehow stick to SW if he contracted the DAEMUL!

Thanks Godness, that project is cancelled.. Otherwise SW would be same as Park Shin Yang situation.

Actor Park Shin Yang had sent to Seoul court to sue SBS for not settling completely the contract payment for his acting in "War of Money". The outstanding is nearly USD400,000

WOW, :phew::sweatingbullets:

i know, PSY paid is less than SW's... Lets think, if SW completed the drama then that sbs dun settle it properly, how much he would lost?

Like Mrs Han said, Blessing in Disguise!!!!

This is relating directly to SBS but somehow stick to SW if he contracted the DAEMUL!

Thanks Godness, that project is cancelled.. Otherwise SW would be same as Park Shin Yang situation.

Actor Park Shin Yang had sent to Seoul court to sue SBS for not settling completely the contract payment for his acting in "War of Money". The outstanding is nearly USD400,000

i know, PSY paid is less than SW's... Lets think, if SW completed the drama then that sbs dun settle it properly, how much he would lost?

Hi TY - Oh my.........is this really true? This is really Blessing in Disguise on our man's part. :blush: :wacko:

n t think SBS is supposed to b among d largest tv stations in Korea! <_<

Guest TY_KSW

n t think SBS is supposed to b among d largest tv stations in Korea! <_<

my dear.. sbs is the smallest n poorest among TV stations.. the biggest n richest are MBC and KBS!

Guest Azura

I didnt know about this....thanks for sharing the news TY.

Sangwoo's next week schedule....Biltmore CF shooting.

huxr1.jpg

credit hello3woo

Guest TY_KSW

I didnt know about this....thanks for sharing the news TY.

credit hello3woo

Its not too late, right?

Good luck and God bless those are going to sign contract with SBS!

:lol::lol:

Guest puun

Hi puun...the one i translated is the message he wrote in his official Korean website, there wasnt any VOD on that. :D

:sweatingbullets: How am I so lost hur!!!

Thanks TY for news updated on Uri Sangwoo