Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

seem it is handmade- card.. Azura, was it a needlework? :rolleyes:

Its a card, those who want to take part will have to do a similar card with the said dimension

Guest betchay

Caps from "ESSAY" 2 YEARS BACK....

credit chami

We don't have any news about his X-Man Photobook! :rolleyes:

I wonder when it is gonna be available in the market. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

chingu, the special X-Man photobook might be issued soon! Azura will update us right after inf is out! :lol: I m saving money... heheh.. :w00t:

Guest Azura

chingu, the special X-Man photobook might be issued soon! Azura will update us right after inf is out! :lol: I m saving money... heheh.. :w00t:

No news abt the X-Man Photobook yet....it could be after his birthday or end of the year.

minikz3.jpg

Agree! hahhah.. if they had KHA in it would be no trouble caused.. because Sangwoo would step out as quick as possible! The production company find no difficulty since they will put it into storeroom! :lol:

Sangwoo is more pro than that! -_- ...... methinks KHA would have been more compatible for d role! B)

Thanks jinkzz chingu, for dropping by & download links! :D

They MUST push through this project no matter what!

This will be a very big disappointment to all his fans, we are

so patiently waiting for this drama, at least give us a consideration! :phew:

:):D

One of the reasons why i'm very disappointed with all

these recent news is becoz i love to see Sangwoo collaborates with GHJ.

If KHA was the original lead lady, maybe my disppointment is less. :phew:

dun worry dear :phew: ...... if this project falls thru, Sangwoo can always do a period drama where everyone, including d demure newbie, gets to wear d flowing hanbok! B)

Hi Echan,

Thank you for the translation.. :)

1. Sorry, i dun undestand what is it talking about :phew:

2. sorry too, i dun know who is Lee Tea Ran

3. for the role of the President to be, they requested a truly talent, beautiful, delicated and aged at 30'

I see the cast is perfect now: Kwon Sang Woo and Go Hyun Jung

I dun think LTR can compare with Go Hyun Jung in whatever angle except she is younger as per your inf.. :D

all d more reason why LTR is not suited to play opposite Sangwoo! -_-

To be or not to be, that's the big Daemool question :excl: :excl: Yaaa, this drama is getting more and more interesting - and it's not even made yet! I don't know know what the reasons are, and I don't want to speculate, but I think the people in-charge should shelve it temporarily and iron out the kinks first. The concept is interesting, and I'm hoping that our man will eventually end up doing it, but I don't want this drama to push through with all these problems flying around! For my oppa, I want QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY! Something less will be unacceptable! <_<<_< I don't mind waiting if it's going to be worth all the wait. -_-

I read somewhere some days back that our man admitted in his fansite (which site is beyond me) that he is "a very happy 33-year old". I don't know how accurate and how reliable the news is, but looking at his recent pics, I have every reason to believe that oppa is indeed in a very happy stage in his life. KSW is "a very happy 33-year old" because:

a. His career is doing very well

b. His now very rich

c. He is in love

d. All of the above

e. None of the above, because he is _______________________

obviously it must be c! :w00t: ...... everyone oredi knows how much in luv he is with moi ! B)

Guest Azura

Kwon Sang Woo and Michael Arnold

Micheal Arnold had a cameo appearance in BAD LOVE with Kwon Sang Woo. The scene was shot in Incheon Airport and Art Gallery.

This is what he wrote in his personal blog.

"We shot a scene at Incheon airport and at an art Gallery

He is a quiet man and a really nice guy

Im happy to do the drama

and happy to meet him^^"

wevsd7.jpg

Guest EnDlEsS88

hello ....

how is everyone?

i have a question ... it is more of a concern actually... Is Daemul Canceled?

i keep reading articles about it, but i don't know ... hope it is not ... i really wanted to see ksw....T_T

Guest TY_KSW

hello ....

how is everyone?

i have a question ... it is more of a concern actually... Is Daemul Canceled?

i keep reading articles about it, but i don't know ... hope it is not ... i really wanted to see ksw....T_T

We do want to see KSW too, Endless! :D

Till now, haven't seen any OFFICIAL announcement yet, just rumor or pulp or "undisclosed high rank officer" saying... :phew:

Our man, who have let us know through his message dated Jun 18 about the unchanged shooting hold in July is not giving any revision yet... Hope everything is as same as its prior schedule. What we need to do now is to wait for the trusted source/person and especially Kwon Sang Woo's...

Any news updated will be posted here soon.... :rolleyes:

I read somewhere some days back that our man admitted in his fansite (which site is beyond me) that he is "a very happy 33-year old". I don't know how accurate and how reliable the news is, but looking at his recent pics, I have every reason to believe that oppa is indeed in a very happy stage in his life. KSW is "a very happy 33-year old" because:

a. His career is doing very well

b. His now very rich

c. He is in love

d. All of the above

e. None of the above, because he is _______________________

Hi mrs han - weee.....definitely items a&b apply very well why he's a very happy 33-year old man. I want to think that he is, too for item c but he's only the one who knows it. I hope he is, for sure that girl would be a very lucky girl indeed & she's in good hands! This - we'll wait & see! Knowing this man, he's so cool when handling about his love affairs - so secretive. Actually, I want him to find a girl now who could take good care of him & of course love him so much! I would feel happy when this time comes. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - you're sure, huh? :blink::)

i feel that dear.. heheh. can't be sure or... lets wait! :lol:

Update: SBS still broadcast Daemul. They will take 2 projects together and broadcast them in this year. "Daemul" will be in Nov and "Cain and Abel" will be in Dec 2008

I still dun understand, huh? even only Daemul they can't absorb how cut they ingage Can n Abel together? :rolleyes:

Dun mind, to me, just seeing SW filming , thats all! Other matter is not my attention!

Guest TY_KSW

Hi azura - thanks for posting these caps here. How come I'm not familiar with this? Is this a drama - a short one? :blink::)

thats 2 years ago dear..

he will have another hotter photo book this year! tsk tsk, we called it "X-man" photo book!

sure you know what does it mean! :lol:

No news abt the X-Man Photobook yet....it could be after his birthday or end of the year.

[]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8425/minikz3.jpg[/]

azura, looking forward to this, too. :)

azura, Weee........finally....I'm just so happy when I was informed last weekend that my shipment is arriving soon. Can't wait to watch it - it's highly anticipated. :)

Kwon Sang Woo and Michael Arnold

Micheal Arnold had a cameo appearance in BAD LOVE with Kwon Sang Woo. The scene was shot in Incheon Airport and Art Gallery.

This is what he wrote in his personal blog.

"We shot a scene at Incheon airport and at an art Gallery

He is a quiet man and a really nice guy

Im happy to do the drama

and happy to meet him^^"

[]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3483/wevsd7.jpg[]

azura, just can't remember in what scene did he appear in the drama. Sorry, but my memory seems to fail me this time again. Hmmmm.....airport & art gallery? Ye, he's right that our man is really a quiet man - a man of few words. :):blink:

i feel that dear.. heheh. can't be sure or... lets wait! :lol:

Update: SBS still broadcast Daemul. They will take 2 projects together and broadcast them in this year. "Daemul" will be in Nov and "Cain and Abel" will be in Dec 2008

I still dun understand, huh? even only Daemul they can't absorb how cut they ingage Can n Abel together? :rolleyes:

Dun mind, to me, just seeing SW filming , thats all! Other matter is not my attention!

TY, this is what I'm waiting for. It's pushing-through - it's not cancelled - it's just pushed-back - Just wondering how come that SBS is so unpredictable of all their decisions about this drama? I hope this is already the final decision so we won't keep hanging in the middle of this later. :blink::unsure:

Hi dear, The Essay is like a travelogue.....

Oh I C.......thanks azura. :)