Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

willenette...you bgt the set??

i still wish to watch it on the big screen again....the effect is different :D

good news this morning, Korean Osen NEWS has again confirmed that "Daemul" is OK to start filming

after much delayed on the issue of the dispute between the production n PD. :)

p.s TY..please help to post the translation if you can, thanks! :D

Thanks chingu, i'm so happy! :D

I wanna know the final casting. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

good news this morning, Korean Osen NEWS has again confirmed that "Daemul" is OK to start filming

Give me the link my dear!!! :rolleyes:

Edit: I found the link.. i will have it brief translating :rolleyes:

http://osen.stoo.com/news/html/000/968/453.html

willenette...you bgt the set??

i still wish to watch it on the big screen again....the effect is different :D

azura, I didn't order from this site but it would come from my overseas friend in Korea. I told my friend that I want a DVD & the OST - I don't think this is a set? Like you, how I wish I could watch it also on the big screen but I'm sure I would just be dreaming because Korean movies are hardly shown here on cinemas on our side of the world...... And so happy that news are coming one by one about the filming. I hope there would be no problem or any issues to rise up on the production so it would go as smoothly now.

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo - Go Hyun Jung 's Daemul, signal " OK "

Osen 2008.06.24 08:30

2008062408255121001yc9.jpg

The drama expected to film in the second half starring Kwon Sang Woo- Go Hyun Jung has receiving the buzz since all kinds of production are cleaning up, reportedly shooting to resume normal.

The first scenes will be filming by two leads Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo. Daemul production delays due to the conflict between producers and broadcasting staffs that miss the broadcasting in July. To keep in track, Broadcasting persons have signed with a new production PD and cleared off all conflicting before the filming date.

In this month, broadcasting team, producer and the the casting included lead actors will make the first appearance in front of the audience before the next month filming.

Started from March, Park In Kwon's original "Daemul" starring by Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo have risen up a big topic. "Daemul" is the first project introducing the lady-killer as the leading role portrayed through a prestigious Har Ryu (Played by Kwon Sang Woo) and a woman dreaming of being the first woman president Seo Hye Lim (by Go Hyun Jung). Many famous actress were in candidate list such as Son Ye-jin, Ha Ji Won and Kim Sun Ah to play the role of Seo Hye Lim. Finally Go Hyun Jung was appointed.

Souce: http://osen.stoo.com/news/html/000/968/453.html

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the translation of this article. It was mentioned that the first scenes will be filmed by 2-leads, no mention about what kind of scenes will be filmed,, huh? ( dancing on the first scenes.........???)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - thanks for sharing the translation of this article. It was mentioned that the first scenes will be filmed by 2-leads, no mention about what kind of scenes will be filmed,, huh? ( dancing on the first scenes.........???)

they didn't say about other casting.. just mentioned 2 leads.. I thot the casting to be announce soon before July 10

hehehhe.. i still insist the cabaret... heheh.. excited to see Sangwoo shaking his juicy bonbon :lol:

Guest Greener

Yeh Yeh!! I'm very glad when the casting,producers and broadcasting staffs are divisible.I'm waiting for along time.KSW and GHY,they are my favorite korea star.I hope it will successful. :D:P

Guest TY_KSW

Yeh Yeh!! I'm very glad when the casting,producers and broadcasting staffs are divisible.I'm waiting for along time.KSW and GHY,they are my favorite korea star.I hope it will successful. :D:P

Kitty, where have you been these days?

be ready to see our update... :rolleyes:

i have edited my translation above by adding more details, God, i omited one important paragraph! :lol:

In this month, broadcasting team, producer and the the casting included lead actors will make the first appearance in front of the audience before the next month filming.

Guest betchay

i have edited my translation above by adding more details, God, i omited one important paragraph! :lol:

Wow.. goodnews indeed!

Anytime this week... woohoo!!! :D

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/143/200...55121001yc9.jpg

The drama expected to film in the second half starring Kwon Sang Woo- Go Hyun Jung has receiving the buzz since all kinds of production are cleaning up, reportedly shooting to resume normal.

The first scenes will be filming by two leads Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo. Daemul production delays due to the conflict between producers and broadcasting staffs that miss the broadcasting in July. To keep in track, Broadcasting persons have signed with a new production PD and cleared off all conflicting before the filming date.

Started from March, Park In Kwon's original "Daemul" starring by Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo have risen up a big topic. "Daemul" is the first project introducing the lady-killer as the leading role portrayed through a prestigious Har Ryu (Played by Kwon Sang Woo) and a woman dreaming of being the first woman president Seo Hye Lim (by Go Hyun Jung). Many famous actress were in candidate list such as Son Ye-jin, Ha Ji Won and Kim Sun Ah to play the role of Seo Hye Lim. Finally Go Hyun Jung was appointed.

Souce: http://osen.stoo.com/news/html/000/968/453.html

how old is she anyway? <_< ....... she looks quite young 2b a presidential hopeful! -_- ..... after all Hillary is oredi in her 60s :w00t: n Bhutto was in her 50s :w00t: ...... d producer should have been be more realistic in their scripting! :angry: ...... moi oredi doubtful about d rating potential of this drama! -_- .... they really should consider someone like KHA who's at least in her 40s! B)

Guest TY_KSW

how old is she anyway? <_< ....... she looks quite young 2b a presidential hopeful! -_- ..... after all Hillary is oredi in her 60s :w00t: n Bhutto was in her 50s :w00t: ...... d producer should have been be more realistic in their scripting! :angry: ...... moi oredi doubtful about d rating potential of this drama! -_- .... they really should consider someone like KHA who's at least in her 40s! B)

my dear.. she is 1971 :phew:

if you dun want your hubbi-to-be's drama to end up a disarter rate pls dun push KHA in! :blink:

Kitty, where have you been these days?

be ready to see our update... :rolleyes:

TY, how come you almost forgot the important details in the article - good you remember to add in this - Wow, can't wait to see the casts expecially, of course, our man!

my dear.. she is 1971 :phew:

if you dun want your hubbi-to-be's drama to end up a disarter rate pls dun push KHA in! :blink:

so she is F I V E whole years older than Sangwoo? :blink: ...... okie, she may play d presidential candidate then :w00t: ...... provided d ending suits moi of cos! -_-

Guest betchay

so she is F I V E whole years older than Sangwoo? :blink: ...... okie, she may play d presidential candidate then :w00t: ...... provided d ending suits moi of cos! -_-

Aigoo.. at last, you said OKAY!! :phew::D

GHJ.. fighting! :P

Angel GIF

[]

gifW.gif[/]

Hi betchay - nice gif - I love it - lol...... a hottie angel! I’m really looking forward for the casts appearance soon before filming. We'll be seeing our man again after a long while......woooaaa..... so excited. :)

Guest betchay

Hi betchay - nice gif - I love it - lol...... a hottie angel! I’m really looking forward for the casts appearance soon before filming. We'll be seeing our man again after a long while......woooaaa..... so excited. :)

Hello will, good morning! :)

Finally, after too much hassles, we'll be able to see our man plus my gal! :D

Too anxious to know all the supporting actors!

Production is so secretive. :phew:

Hello will, good morning! :)

Finally, after too much hassles, we'll be able to see our man plus my gal! :D

Too anxious to know all the supporting actors!

Production is so secretive. :phew:

betch - good morning here in my side but good evening there in your other side of the world........ Like you, I'm also getting excited who are the supporting actors. But above all this, of course, I really want to see the looks of our man. It's been a while that we never had any glimpse of him...... :)