wow....i like your new siggy! cool! :phew:

You're too humble, chingu!

I want to see all your stuffs, just PM the pix when

you have time. :D

I love my new siggy, can't wait to see the 1st pix on July :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

hahah.. great!

Thanks to your perseverance! :D

Yesterday night i was awaked until 3AM for both voting and watching the EURO football match b/t Holland vs Russian ... I support Russian n their coach Guus Hiddink. Im sure SW is same too because Guus Hiddink use to coach Korean to the semi final of Worldcup 2002.. He is the # 1 Coach now..

My fav team is the winner

then Sangwoo voting is leading... at same time...

Yeah!

b221c3cd40c7680fe6138b9uj8.jpg

this point of time not less than 10 min : distance 1200 vote for

BYJ: 31819票/39.5% vs KSW 30685票/38.1 %

Edit: Update: after less than 10 min : distance 1000 votes

for BYJ: 31826票/39.4% vs KSW 30792票/38.1% :lol:

moi always wondered where these people find d time to hold so many polls n how those voters are so free to keep voting non-stop :rolleyes:

is that supposed to be Sangwoo's character? <_< ...... ugly! :tongue2:

Guest TY_KSW

moi always wondered where these people find d time to hold so many polls n how those voters are so free to keep voting non-stop :rolleyes:

dear friend, i m not sure about other polling, but in this polling i involved, no "non-stop" or wasting time... m sure... :rolleyes:

dear friend, i m not sure about other polling, but in this polling i involved, no "non-stop" or wasting time... m sure... :rolleyes:

moi always thot d Koreans are d most avid pollsters ..... seems like d japanese ain't far behind too! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Wah...Sangwoo is leading? :w00t: thanks dear for the update.

moi always thot d Koreans are d most avid pollsters ..... seems like d japanese ain't far behind too! :rolleyes:

to show how avid Japanese fans are, here you go! The polling will close on Jun 30

clip2wu0.jpg

to show how avid Japanese fans are, here you go! The polling will close on Jun 30

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6541/clip2wu0.jpg

of cos Sangwoo will be tops, that's only to be expected! B) ...... but moi am surprised that a K-actress can be among d toppies in J-polls on K-stars :blink: ..... in K-polls u almost never see k-actresses among d top ones. This is where d K-voters differ from those in Nippon -_-

Guest TY_KSW

of cos Sangwoo will be tops, that's only to be expected! B) ...... but moi am surprised that a K-actress can be among d toppies in J-polls on K-stars :blink: ..... in K-polls u almost never see k-actresses among d top ones. This is where d K-voters differ from those in Nippon -_-

that show J -pollers are fair and opened! :rolleyes:

Off: Is there anyone find difficult to enter this forum these days? its hard to enter or post! so jammed n long! <_<

Guest TY_KSW

Aish! dun know what is happening to Soompi these days, especially weekends, i can never go smoothly.. either post successfully!

Lucky me that i got good mood these days.. or i might me crazy ..

Would like to update the vote.. Sw is leading by 2100 votes away from his followers... The distance to be bigger till end of this month... (recalling you, 4 days ago Sangwoo was in 2nd on 3000 votes differency starting from Jun 1)

clip10ed0.jpg

:w00t::lol:

Aish! dun know what is happening to Soompi these days, especially weekends, i can never go smoothly.. either post successfully!

Lucky me that i got good mood these days.. or i might me crazy ..

Would like to update the vote.. Sw is leading by 2100 votes away from his followers... The distance to be bigger till end of this month... (recalling you, 4 days ago Sangwoo was in 2nd on 3000 votes differency starting from Jun 1)

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5416/clip10ed0.jpg

:w00t::lol:

u must have been notty! -_- ....... u have to be good to post in this forum! B)

sang-woo_kwon_46.jpg

sang-woo_kwon_77.jpg

B)