Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

look like Daemul is steaming up all Sangwoo FCs worldwide!

Cant wait to see him shaking his bonbon! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

I made daemul artwork yesterday, too bad you can't view it.

I don't know what happened to photobucket system.. :(

All my KSW's fanarts are uploaded in my PB account. :tears:

Guest TY_KSW

I made daemul artwork yesterday, too bad you can't view it.

I don't know what happened to photobucket system.. :(

All my KSW's fanarts are uploaded in my PB account. :tears:

you may send it to my hot mail or yahoo .. i will upload the link for you in imageshack :rolleyes:

photobucket is getting down these few days.. sometime up n down! :sweatingbullets:

be well prepared dear, for 3 weeks to come! Azura must be busy ... hahha.. hope her manager is not around then! :lol:

Guest betchay

you may send it to my hot mail or yahoo .. i will upload the link for you in imageshack :rolleyes:

photobucket is getting down these few days.. sometime up n down! :sweatingbullets:

be well prepared dear, for 3 weeks to come! Azura must be busy ... hahha.. hope her manager is not around then! :lol:

Dear, after uploading, i delete them from my hard drive so i don't have any copy.

Just in case, PB totally shut down, i'll start again. :(

I have also imageshack account, i don't know how to upload there. :wacko:

Guest TY_KSW

Dear, after uploading, i delete them from my hard drive so i don't have any copy.

Just in case, PB totally shut down, i'll start again. :(

I have also imageshack account, i don't know how to upload there. :wacko:

ayoo! i thot imageshack is not that bad..

U deleted after uploading? tsk tsk... lets wait for PB resume normal then save back dear.. dun re-do..

not only you, almost PB account are same.. but it will be return normal soon!

Speaking of Daemul, i read China Fans are happy for the product not broadcasting in August because of their century event Olympic ! :rolleyes:

in whenever broadcasting, just hope the drama go smoothly and airing successfully ... :phew:

Hearing bad news from Rubie on GBW, an undisclosed severe accident happening to the film.. it may be delay airing.. :wacko:

China NetEast voting: Korean Most Expected Actor in Drama

[]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2948/20080618164515700h21645mq3.jpg[]

163.com is the leading portal in China on Jun 18 have announced their survey result on " Korean most expected actor in drama"

Here is the result:

1. Hyun Bin (KBS2 The World they live in)

2. Kwon Sang Woo (SBS Daemul)

3. Lee Jun Gi (SBS Iljimae)

4. Lee Dong Gun (MBC When It's At Night)

5. Song Seung Hun (MBC East of Eden)

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this poll survey. I'll try to vote in a while. Also, thanks for the instruction on how to vote. Wow, our man is on the 2nd spot. :)

Thanks azura for the info & the link. :)

azura, thanks for posting all these pix here - trying to reminisce just by looking at these photos. I always love him in casuals just like all these pix. In case you don't know, if I'm not only afraid of being arrested that time during this event, I could had stalked this guy. The event was held in the 2-biggest malls. I hope he likes & still keep that hat & jeepney toy given to him. That TFS standee of him was the one being displayed in the store before. I hope he enjoyed that moment being with his fans that day. I hope I can see him again in the near future. I just miss this man so much! :sweatingbullets::)

Guest TY_KSW

More pictures of Sangwoo at the TFS Asia Tour in 2006

thanks chami

why there are many recalling sweet memory these days? wonder will it be another chance for Asian tour? Sangwoo, will ya go here? there is holding big event for Miss Universe.. You may come to enjoy Sangwoo Ssi, :lol:

why there are many recalling sweet memory these days? wonder will it be another chance for Asian tour? Sangwoo, will ya go here? there is holding big event for Miss Universe.. You may come to enjoy Sangwoo Ssi, :lol:

TY, in the meantime, we'll just let ourselves recall sweet memories of him since we're on-drought. I also hope that there will be another Asian Tour, next year maybe - here in our country again, I hope, wishing.......dreaming.......... hahaha lol - :):lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, in the meantime, we'll just let ourselves recall sweet memories of him since we're on-drought. I also hope that there will be another Asian Tour, next year maybe - here in our country again, I hope, wishing.......dreaming.......... hahaha lol - :):lol:

he went to your country already... its our turn.. VN and Malaysia... Dun greedy dear.. everyone need to share.. we are team, right? :phew::D

he went to your country already... its our turn.. VN and Malaysia... Dun greedy dear.. everyone need to share.. we are team, right? :phew::D

TY, hahaha lol - when I wrote my message I'm sure you're going to disagree with me - & here you are! I hope azura will just keep her mouth shut - For betchay & moi - definitely, they're not part of ASIAN Tour but who knows, KSW will visit US to have event like this in the near future, too. :)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, hahaha lol - when I wrote my message I'm sure you're going to disagree with me - & here you are! I hope azura will just keep her mouth shut - For betchay & moi - definitely, they're not part of ASIAN Tour but who knows, KSW will visit US to have event like this in the near future, too. :)

its chance is slim dear... He has no space to restart the ASIAN tour, if any, just the pending countries ... like us... :phew:

Look at this schedule, we may virsualize how busy SW will be.. shooting Daemul till November, then premier and broadcasting. From this yearend onward he must involve himself into another mission: preparation for the MBC war drama that starts filming in early Feb 2009...

I have read some inf about that MBC project... It is very interesting conveyed from the true story of the national heros in the "National Road Number 1". They will involve Western casting too, and be a big project, same like they product a 10 episode-war-MOVIE not a drama to export to not only Asian but US!!! ... This film is very important to MBC and they need to cast a big real star to be the lead... Sangwoo is casting! Thats why!!!!! :w00t:

Guest Azura

its chance is slim dear... He has no space to restart the ASIAN tour, if any, just the pending countries ... like us... :phew:

Look at this schedule, we may virsualize how busy SW will be.. shooting Daemul till November, then premier and broadcasting. From this yearend onward he must involve himself into another mission: preparation for the MBC war drama that starts filming in early Feb 2009...

I have read some inf about that MBC project... It is very interesting conveyed from the true story of the national heros in the "National Road Number 1". They will involve Western casting too, and be a big project, same like they product a 10 episode-war-MOVIE not a drama to export to not only Asian but US!!! ... This film is very important to MBC and they need to cast a big real star to be the lead... Sangwoo is casting! Thats why!!!!! :w00t:

haha TY....Sangwoo can employ you as his planner....u have lay out his schedule till next year!!! :rolleyes:

i dont think his own manager also cant do that! :lol: