Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

so quiet today..... :unsure:

everybody is praying dear... crossing fingers... thats why.. :rolleyes:

if i m not wrong, per Japan FC offical news about "Daemul", regardless the recent crisis on Go Hyun Jung schedule drama Production is progressing well in the positive. All direction of the shooting site and pre-production is planned and complete soon!

Pls correct me if needed! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

i hope they announce the rest of the casts soon...these few days our man must be enjoying his "European Cup" while waiting for further notice :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

i hope they announce the rest of the casts soon...these few days our man must be enjoying his "European Cup" while waiting for further notice :rolleyes:

yas, he loves football! me too :D eventhough its live too late! .. just worry tonite my fave team Italy to be kicked out! :vicx::phew:

I just wonder, the new director Yoon Sang Ho who used to work for time in US will apply the American life into Daemul casanova life? hahha! :lol:

Guest betchay

i hope they announce the rest of the casts soon...these few days our man must be enjoying his "European Cup" while waiting for further notice

Waiting for that announcement too. :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

DaeMul Couple

i cant view Daemul couple, chingu.. :phew:

Azura, seem everyone is talking about the message Sangwoo left in CSWS at 0559 this morning?

about the Daemul shooting well progressing! :D

So early hah? i bet the man watched football then.. like i was ! very happy, my fav team is the winner then! :lol::w00t:

Guest Azura

yes, he lefted a message at 5.59 this morning probably after finish watching the soccer match.

in the message he talk about the filming finally gona start in July and he's looking forward working together with the team.

and hope it will be successful just like back in 2003, 2004.

Guest betchay

i cant view Daemul couple, chingu.. :phew:

Azura, seem everyone is talking about the message Sangwoo left in CSWS at 0559 this morning?

about the Daemul shooting well progressing! :D

So early hah? i bet the man watched football then.. like i was ! very happy, my fav team is the winner then! :lol::w00t:

Maybe photobucket is getting cucko again! :phew:

Well, i'm glad Daemul updates is progressing! :)

yes, he lefted a message at 5.59 this morning probably after finish watching the soccer match.

in the message he talk about the filming finally gona start in July and he's looking forward working together with the team.

and hope it will be successful just like back in 2003, 2004.

Hi azura - thanks for this info. So nice & sweet of him again writing a message to his fans. I hope you could get to share here his message soon & if there's a VOD for this, much better. Ye, looking forward for your filming, too KSW soon. I hope there would be less pressure when filming starts next month. I wish the same thing, too for his drama - that it would be a success! :)

How I wish it's already July 10.......... I miss you SangWoo! :blink:

BTW, our man seems to love soccer so much, huh? Now, that he's still not busy, good that he finds time to unwind by watching sports like this. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi azura - thanks for this info. So nice & sweet of him again writing a message to his fans. I hope you could get to share here his message soon & if there's a VOD for this, much better. Ye, looking forward for your filming, too KSW soon. I hope there would be less pressure when filming starts next month. I wish the same thing, too for his drama - that it would be a success! :)

How I wish it's already July 10.......... I miss you SangWoo! :blink:

i dun think there is any vod on the early message at 0559... :lol: its so early to have vod message dear.. like we said, our man might get excited over the footbal match, he cant sleep, then left a message to fan to update the shooting.. hehehe!

within more than 2 years they will see SW in many different images, from a sweet faithful lover to the mobster then a casanova and continue with a national hero !!!! :w00t::w00t:

Sangwoo in PINK! :phew:

Taken in 2006 TFS Asia Tour in Philippines

[]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1931/q1fz2.jpg[/]

]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6621/q13gz2.jpg[]

credit as labelled

azura - OMG – what are you trying to do – kill me? Just obsessed with this man looking at his photos here. Although not recent but just don't get tired of looking at his face. He could carry the color pink very well. :sweatingbullets:

i dun think there is any vod on the early message at 0559... :lol: its so early to have vod message dear.. like we said, our man might get excited over the footbal match, he cant sleep, then left a message to fan to update the shooting.. hehehe!

within more than 2 years they will see SW in many different images, from a sweet faithful lover to the mobster then a casanova and continue with a national hero !!!! :w00t::w00t:

Hi TY - hehehe - lol I'm just so excited, too dear. You see, many days has passed that we didn't hear anything from him & here it is.......... :):lol:

Guest Azura

azura - OMG – what are you trying to do – kill me? Just obsessed with this man looking at his photos here. Although not recent but just don't get tired of looking at his face. He could carry the color pink very well. :sweatingbullets:

Dear willenette i agreed not many man can carry pink well like wuli Sangwoo.

everybody is praying dear... crossing fingers... thats why.. :rolleyes:

if i m not wrong, per Japan FC offical news about "Daemul", regardless the recent crisis on Go Hyun Jung schedule drama Production is progressing well in the positive. All direction of the shooting site and pre-production is planned and complete soon!

Pls correct me if needed! :rolleyes:

they really should replace her with Kim Hee Ae! -_-

yas, he loves football! me too :D eventhough its live too late! .. just worry tonite my fave team Italy to be kicked out! :vicx::phew:

I just wonder, the new director Yoon Sang Ho who used to work for time in US will apply the American life into Daemul casanova life? hahha! :lol:

he can do what he likes as long as he don't forget d Bhutto part or equivalent! -_-

n Sangwoo has still to do a period. :rolleyes: ...... think how luvli d leading lady n demure newbie will look in their flowing hanboks! :P

Guest Azura

Vote for Sangwoo in JAPAN FC2 - "MY FAVOURITE KOREAN STAR"

FC2 VOTE

Click クォン・サンウ followed by 投票 to cast your vote.

Currently Sangwoo is on the 2nd position.

Guest TY_KSW

China NetEast voting: Korean Most Expected Actor in Drama

20080618164515700h21645mq3.jpg

163.com is the leading portal in China on Jun 18 have announced their survey result on " Korean most expected actor in drama"

Here is the result:

1. Hyun Bin (KBS2 The World they live in)

2. Kwon Sang Woo (SBS Daemul)

3. Lee Jun Gi (SBS Iljimae)

4. Lee Dong Gun (MBC When It's At Night)

5. Song Seung Hun (MBC East of Eden)

6. So Ji Sub (SBS Cain and Abel)

7. Kim Rae Won (SBS Gourmet)

8. Lee Byung Hun (KBS Iris)

9. Eric Mun (KBS2 Strongest Chil-woo)

10. Park Shin Yang (SBS Painter Of The Wind)

Guest TY_KSW

Vote for Sangwoo in JAPAN FC2 - "MY FAVOURITE KOREAN STAR"

FC2 VOTE

Click クォン・サンウ followed by 投票 to cast your vote.

Currently Sangwoo is on the 2nd position.

here is the pix to enlighten:

vote1azf1.jpg

Seeing the result, click on arrow #3

vote2da1.jpg