Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

dear, i sometimes saw many Japanese in Kimono cheering him last time ... but cun imagine you link the Kimono couture to the violent Bhutto case! :phew:

okie okie! -_- ....... moi am all for respecting national cultures! B) ...... d presidential candidate can do d harakiri instead! muahaha.gif ....... is this good enuf for u dear? 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

okie okie! -_- ....... moi am all for respecting national cultures! B) ...... d presidential candidate can do d harakiri instead! muahaha.gif ....... is this good enuf for u dear? 36_11_6.gif

ayoo! it is so bloody disarter! dear! tsk tsk.. unlike your sweet n demure style dear!

suggest a Hillary scandal dear! :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Count down .. 26 days to go... :D

The tour package having many sponsors.. incl SW 's own agent in Korea and Japan... :rolleyes:

Guest mrs han

will d actresses get to wear d oh-so-tight kimonos too? :phew: ..... will they try d puffer fish? :rolleyes: ...... maybe this could be a variation to d violent Bhutto saga! :w00t:

okie okie! ....... moi am all for respecting national cultures! ...... d presidential candidate can do d harakiri instead! ....... is this good enuf for u dear?

Cruel, cruel newbie... :ph34r::ph34r:

Ah....

just went back and re-watch "my tutor friend" & "almost love"

oh how I miss KSW... he was younger when he star in 'my tutor friend'

I wish he can do something similar to that movie again... action pack with some comedy in it...

I miss him so... his last drama was not that appealing to me... I hope his up coming drama will be a lot different from his last.

I can't wait to see him again.

Guest TY_KSW

what relating to those birds? seeing mini Sangwoo with some birds around? will he fly? :lol:

nice artwork....Japan tv station is repeating sth now

and this coming Jun 15 Bad Love will be broadcasting there too.. Sangwoo is everywhere in Japan!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Ah....

just went back and re-watch "my tutor friend" & "almost love"

oh how I miss KSW... he was younger when he star in 'my tutor friend'

I wish he can do something similar to that movie again... action pack with some comedy in it...

I miss him so... his last drama was not that appealing to me... I hope his up coming drama will be a lot different from his last.

I can't wait to see him again.

Hi lin....we miss him too, like you said we really hope his upcoming drama will be a great one :D

what relating to those birds? seeing mini Sangwoo with some birds around? will he fly? :lol:

and this coming Jun 15 Bad Love will be broadcasting there too.. Sangwoo is everywhere in Japan!!! :rolleyes:

The fans has named his character in Daemul as "sparrow" 燕子.

I dont know how to describe to you... :sweatingbullets:

ayoo! it is so bloody disarter! dear! tsk tsk.. unlike your sweet n demure style dear!

suggest a Hillary scandal dear! :sweatingbullets:

u are so fickle dear! -_-

200608180037_00.jpg

horrors! :o what a necklace! :wacko:

posterphoto22249.jpg

:rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi lin....we miss him too, like you said we really hope his upcoming drama will be a great one :D

The fans has named his character in Daemul as "sparrow" 燕子.

I dont know how to describe to you... :sweatingbullets:

ah, i see, so he is calling "Sparrow" in Daemul! hahha, they didn't put infront that name otherwise we may mix up with Zhao wei's character in her princess chinese drama! :lol:

ah, i see, so he is calling "Sparrow" in Daemul! hahha, they didn't put infront that name otherwise we may mix up with Zhao wei's character in her princess chinese drama! :lol:

a sparrow! :angry: ..... what are these fans thinking? <_< ......... methinks Sangwoo's character should be likened to a more impressive member of our feathered species like say, d eagle or hawk! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

a sparrow! ..... what are these fans thinking? ......... methinks Sangwoo's character should be likened to a more impressive member of our feathered species like say, d eagle or hawk!

sound strong n powerful n ferocious hah? Sangwoo de Eagle! his newbie may be Moi de Hawk!!! wah! so compatible!!!

36_11_6.gif