Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

so interesting Itinerary:

a gift? i guess it might be Thefaceshop sponsor! :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised they are giving TFS products again. :rolleyes:

Info from Japanese fans blog....

There will be a Public official tour package for fans from Japan to Seoul . Details will be anounced later by the Japan official club.

Rough Itinerary:

Tours to filming location of Daemul

Birthday party

Group photographs

All attendance will be given a Gift

azura, I think this is the one you posted this morning about the Japan tour this August? :huh::D

I'm not surprised they are giving TFS products again. :rolleyes:

Oh, so, they had tried giving this out before, azura? I'm sure if this is TFS products again, Japan fans would still appreciate it. :D

Guest Azura

azura, I think this is the one you posted this morning about the Japan tour this August? :huh::D

Oh, so, they had tried giving this out before, azura? I'm sure if this is TFS products again, Japan fans would still appreciate it. :D

Yes dear, that's the one....

last fansmeet in Korea, most of us were given a gift bag and that includes products from TFS. :)

Yes dear, that's the one....

last fansmeet in Korea, most of us were given a gift bag and that includes products from TFS. :)

azura, so happy for you that you were one of them before. I know you've seen our man so many times already. It’s not surprising at all why you love & adore KSW so much. :lol:

Guest Azura

KEJ vol.054

w1ix4.jpg

w2dz0.jpg

w3eg1.jpg

w4uk6.jpg

credit chami

azura, so happy for you that you were one of them before. I know you've seen our man so many times already. It’s not surprising at all why you love & adore KSW so much. :lol:

Dont say that....i'm shy :P

not only me, you too have seen him too ;)

so interesting Itinerary:

a gift? i guess it might be Thefaceshop sponsor! :rolleyes:

d gift will probably be a bouquet given their everlasting floral theme! 36_11_6.gif .... wonder whether orchids will be amongst them :phew:

Guest viry yin

Info from Japanese fans blog....

There will be a Public official tour package for fans from Japan to Seoul . Details will be anounced later by the Japan official club.

Rough Itinerary:

Tours to filming location of Daemul

Birthday party

Group photographs

All attendance will be given a Gift

:tears: Is only for japanes fans?? I would like to go this year to the birthday party :rolleyes:

Please if you know about a opportunity to go I'll be very grateful.

Guest Azura

:tears: Is only for japanes fans?? I would like to go this year to the birthday party :rolleyes:

at the moment the tour is only for Japanese fans...

will post here if there's more updates.

[Dont say that....i'm shy :P

not only me, you too have seen him too ;)

Hi azura, although you won't say it but I know how much you adore this man....... Me, I'm not shy at all to shout that i love him..... lol (see, I said it). And I've been mentioning this over & over this here. Gosh, we're having dry spells here, dear. I miss him We'll be bouncing back again come next month..... no matter..... we'll always be here to support this thread with or still without news about him. :)

Guest TY_KSW

VOD message from SangWoo dated June 12 to Japanese Fans

Sangwoo sent a clip message to Japan FC about his new coming shooting Daemul

Download: 080612sangwoo.wmv

"hello everybody,

It's Kwon Sang Woo!

It is warm and humid in Seoul, weather is hot in this sunny season.

It might be humid in Japan too, so please take care !

Next month July I will start filming the new drama Daemul. Hope to receive your usual continuous support to encourage the successful drama l!

In this year end we may have chance to meet each other in Japan.. Lets wait till that date! I think its a good idea for a big event!

Cheers"

Captures from the clip:

36114195rv4.jpg

from k-sangwoo.jp

Captures by Naflo @ Sangwoovn.com

yes, its because d affluent Japanese have a lot of yen to spend :phew: ..... moreover they have d numbers too in fan base to make such ventures a sure fire profit churning one straightaway! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

yes, its because d affluent Japanese have a lot of yen to spend :phew: ..... moreover they have d numbers too in fan base to make such ventures a sure fire profit churning one straightaway! :lol:

hahhah! totally agree!!! :lol:

Sangwoo sent a clip message to Japan FC about his new coming shooting Daemul

Download: 080612sangwoo.wmv

"hello everybody,

It's Kwon Sang Woo!

It is warm and humid in Seoul, weather is hot in this sunny season.

It might be humid in Japan too, so please take care !

Next month July I will start filming the new drama Daemul. Hope to receive your usual continuous support to encourage the successful drama l!

In this year end we may have chance to meet each other in Japan.. Lets wait till that date! I think its a good idea for a big event!

Cheers"

Captures from the clip:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9338/36114195rv4.jpg

from k-sangwoo.jp

Captures by Naflo @ Sangwoovn.com

will d actresses get to wear d oh-so-tight kimonos too? :phew: ..... will they try d puffer fish? :rolleyes: ...... maybe this could be a variation to d violent Bhutto saga! :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

will d actresses get to wear d oh-so-tight kimonos too? :phew: ..... will they try d puffer fish? :rolleyes: ...... maybe this could be a variation to d violent Bhutto saga! :w00t:

dear, i sometimes saw many Japanese in Kimono cheering him last time ... but cun imagine you link the Kimono couture to the violent Bhutto case! :phew:

Captures from the clip:

[]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9338/36114195rv4.jpg[]

Hi TY, thanks for sharing here the clip & the translation of his message. Wow, thanks also for posting here his recent shots. At least, it eases up the longing for him...... Is his shirt light yellow or cream? ….but actually, all colors fit him, he carries them very well. But this color looks great on him. :sweatingbullets:

So sweet & nice of him to write this message to his Japanese fans. You take care of yourself, too, SangWoo & we'll always be here to support you! Gosh, it came from his own mouth that he's going to start filming the drama next month. But wait.....why July 1? And end of this year, he may go to Japan? Lucky these Japanese people, many celebrities are going to their place. Wondering if he's planning to have fanmeeting there end of this year? I'm not from Japan, but I'll wait & see till this date. :blink::)

Oh my...how come I can't D/L the clip? I'll try later, it must be our office server again that's so busy at this very time. Want to view this VOD...want to see him..... :blink::tears:

Guest TY_KSW

Looking forward to July......

i started to count down now dear...

27 days to go!

:rolleyes: the juicy bon-bon!!! :sweatingbullets:

So sweet & nice of him to write this message to his Japanese fans. You take care of yourself, too, SangWoo & we'll always be here to support you! Gosh, it came from his own mouth that he's going to start filming the drama next month. But wait.....why July 1? And end of this year, he may go to Japan? Lucky these Japanese people, many celebrities are going to their place. Wondering if he's planning to have fanmeeting there end of this year? I'm not from Japan, but I'll wait & see till this date. :blink::)

It was mentioning July only, not July 1 dear will... i put it July... the letter I nearby made u confused the number 1, i guess.. :phew:

Year end might be another chance, not relating to the tour of Japanese fan to Daemul site this coming August... LEts wait and see.. Our Azura will update more details!

i started to count down now dear...

27 days to go!

:rolleyes: the juicy bon-bon!!! :sweatingbullets:

It was mentioning July only, not July 1 dear will... i put it July... the letter I nearby made u confused the number 1, i guess.. :phew:

Year end might be another chance, not relating to the tour of Japanese fan to Daemul site this coming August... LEts wait and see.. Our Azura will update more details!

TY, hahaha - sorry here I am again....... well, I'm also starting to make a count down...... don't you worry, time really flies so fast.....just few more sleeps.....bimbo......we'll reach that month of July. :):lol:

Guest TY_KSW

The PD of Daemul has been appointed. That is the PD Kim Jong-Hak Yoon Sang Ho (윤상호) of "Taewang Sashingi"

The financial investment is increasing too but undisclosed.