Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

wow.. lucky Japanese fans.

Possible.... KSW & HJW might come there to endorse this clothing! :rolleyes:

Japan is a huge market, its wise for Bang Bang to enter there plus our hot man endorsing the brand. :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

Japan is a huge market, its wise for Bang Bang to enter there plus our hot man endorsing the brand. :rolleyes:

smiley12.gif

Gif for the Bang Bang 2heartgifs.gif

bangGif.gif

Guest TY_KSW

HJW wsan't bad in Hwanjini B) ...... she can do a period drama with Sangwoo :phew: ..... of cos d ending must still be to moi's taste! -_-

since it were a period drama, what instrument he would play in the end dear?? :rolleyes:

Yesterday when i was young!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Adorable ! his complexion is still as silky as it was!

clip14wu0.jpg

clip15se8.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest TY_KSW

hahhah.. the "partner" of mini-Sangwoo looked like Naomi Cappell last few years they catwalking together! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

hahhaha, Azura from when you are running the travel service... Oop.. so good chance for us!

clip34yt1.jpg

BTW, just read in our websites that there was a K-fan who is too crazy over SAngwoo that shaved her head to allure attentions. She posted her pix in blog.... Unfortunetly what she got are all complain and criticism. Poor gal! :sweatingbullets: I m browsing that original source!

Guest betchay

BTW, just read in our websites that there was a K-fan who is too crazy over SAngwoo that shaved her head to allure attentions. She posted her pix in blog.... Unfortunetly what she got are all complain and criticism. Poor gal! :sweatingbullets: I m browsing that original source!

Really... feeling Britney Spears! :wacko:

Hope nobody in this thread will shave her head! :ph34r::w00t:

I might do the same if Daemul cancelled! :crazy::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Really... feeling Britney Spears! :wacko:

Hope nobody in this thread will shave her head! :ph34r::w00t:

I might do the same if Daemul cancelled! :crazy::lol:

:lol:

no, plz..if you did it... so missery dear! If Daemul canceled SBS persons would be the ones to shave! :lol: