Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Wooooowww!!! Sangwoo momjjang.. my God, how can God created him with a body like that.. Yummyyy!!.. hello all SangWoo lovers!!.. btw, any latest news abt sang woo latest drama/project?

Hi Atreyu ! none could resist his hotness, right?

You may follow our Azura update... Till now, we got no news... :phew:

Guest Azura

Wooooowww!!! Sangwoo momjjang.. my God, how can God created him with a body like that.. Yummyyy!!.. hello all SangWoo lovers!!.. btw, any latest news abt sang woo latest drama/project?

hello sayang....another long lost woo'ers back in the thread!!!! :w00t:

takda news yet for his new drama...we're all waiting.

sayang, now Sing having great sales, any plans to come down?? :phew:

Guest Azura

Hi azura, thanks for sharing this link. D/L the video right now. Poor me....wondering what is this VOD about - is FIJI his CF? Sorry, but this is the first time I heard it, that's why I'm excited to watch this video you posted here. :):sweatingbullets:

Dear willenette, "ALL SMILE" dvd is something like a travel diary. :D

which he's planning another one soon... :phew:

l_p1004314807.jpg

Dear willenette, "ALL SMILE" dvd is something like a travel diary. :D

which he's planning another one soon... :phew:

[] l_p1004314807.jpg[]

azura, thanks for the reply. Also, my first time to see this video, thanks again. This seems a compilation of all his travel diary. Another cool video. What else is new to say ......... as ever, he's sexy & HOT in the video. He's so fair-skinned & white when that part he was with the black kid.... lol. He's just so cute & adorable when he closes his eyes. I also saw there that he's drinking something, holding that mug....wondering what was he drinking - coffee, milk or tea? lol This man is always so playful, always a kid behind that manly & sexy bod. I love watching the video, azura. I'm just happy watching this while waiting for him to resume filming his upcoming drama. I’ll be looking forward & excited for another one like this soon. :)

Guest Azura

azura, thanks for the reply. Also, my first time to see this video, thanks again. This seems a compilation of all his travel diary. Another cool video. What else is new to say ......... as ever, he's sexy & HOT in the video. He's so fair-skinned & white when that part he was with the black kid.... lol. He's just so cute & adorable when he closes his eyes. I also saw there that he's drinking something, holding that mug....wondering what was he drinking - coffee, milk or tea? lol This man is always so playful, always a kid behind that manly & sexy bod. I love watching the video, azura. I'm just happy watching this while waiting for him to resume filming his upcoming drama. I’ll be looking forward & excited for another one like this soon. :)

willenette, he's drinking coffee :)

in this DVD you can see his witty side, especially when he chased after his staff with the water hose while watering the flowers.... :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY dear, i thot i saw young INDY on your new siggy! :lol:

heheh.. all JAnggers are mentioning about Indy in his thread too dear.. who knows, may be the Indiana Jone part 5 to make in Korea version! :rolleyes:

Aish! when will be our turn, i wonder everday, to cheer up our Casanova filming ! dancing!

Guest TY_KSW

nothing can beat d real McCoy dears :phew:

yes... the real one is the BEST BODY in Korea.. its his innate and nature !! :rolleyes:

None rejected your idea dear!

yes... the real one is the BEST BODY in Korea.. its his innate and nature !! :rolleyes:

None rejected your idea dear!

ya ..... but Sangwoo's work requires him to be topless in d sun ever so often :mellow: ...... being naturally fair-skinned (like moi, that's why we are sooooooooooo compatible! :P ) means he is more susceptible to all d UV rays than other ppl :o ...... hope he puts on enough sunblock, especially for that FS cf in d water. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

ya ..... but Sangwoo's work requires him to be topless in d sun ever so often :mellow: ...... being naturally fair-skinned (like moi, that's why we are sooooooooooo compatible! :P ) means he is more susceptible to all d UV rays than other ppl :o ...... hope he puts on enough sunblock, especially for that FS cf in d water. :rolleyes:

Dun you see that young lady always embracing him? or they both together? dun worry dear.. they cover to each others from the UV rays! :lol:

Dun you see that young lady always embracing him? or they both together? dun worry dear.. they cover to each others from the UV rays! :lol:

UV rays have been proven to age d skin prematurely! -_- ..... methinks your young lady is ignorant about that! wah.gif ...... but dun worry for her dear, actually her skin tone does appear darker than Sangwoo's! muahaha.gif

ph_kwon_01.jpg

B)

Guest TY_KSW

UV rays have been proven to age d skin prematurely! -_- ..... methinks your young lady is ignorant about that! wah.gif ...... but dun worry for her dear, actually her skin tone does appear darker than Sangwoo's! muahaha.gif

B)

ayoo.. was it "sour grapes" dear? she is Miss Korea and possesses a fairly skin so far my dear

hahha.. may be after sun bath with SW in Patayya her skin got darker like u said! :lol:

ayoo.. was it "sour grapes" dear? she is Miss Korea and possesses a fairly skin so far my dear

hahha.. may be after sun bath with SW in Patayya her skin got darker like u said! :lol:

moi was referring to her natural skin tone, not d color from make-up -_- ...... hope she enjoyed lots n lots of d intense tropical sun though! :w00t: ....... ain't moi sweet? :phew:

s1.jpg

B)