Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest mrs han

Ocean Blue Hotel K.S.W

o6dd7.jpg

Credit as stated

I wonder what moi dearest thinks about this one... :phew::phew: I hope she's not contemplating of sending the girl in heaven. :w00t::w00t:

changing director... agoo! no wonder the full cast haven't been decided yet.. :tears:

What? Trouble already? This early? Hmm... :phew::phew: Maybe they should shelve it for a while and iron out the kinks first. I'd rather wait than have this drama served half-baked. -_--_-

Guest TY_KSW

What? Trouble already? This early? Hmm... :phew::phew: Maybe they should shelve it for a while and iron out the kinks first. I'd rather wait than have this drama served half-baked. -_--_-

totally agree, Mrs Han! better than half baked!!! see, 10 billion won invested! must be well prepared! :rolleyes:

Actually the conflict is from SBS production team and the PD. They have appointed director Kim Hyun Sik (of Surgeon Bong Dal Hee) however there caused some conflict b/t director Kim vs the team that making the director have to leave..

What we are waiting for now is a new director appointed!

Guest Azura

what a lucky girl, she saw KSW's body!!

yes indeed....i would love to be her, riding on sangwoo's back :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

yes indeed....i would love to be her, riding on sangwoo's back :phew:

i think you shoud hide away or Moi's hellu kitty to come! :rolleyes:

this pix was posted years ago but i found another larger... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

[] momjjangrl0.jpg[/]

Hi TY, years ago.........but nothing changes on his body - still as sexy & HOT as ever! Even the vaccination marks on his arm ( I saw 2), I love it, find it sexy. The hair is very short, still looks good on him - the face is still handsome & adorable as ever! :sweatingbullets:

We're having dry spells here...........how long are we going to be like this? I hope we could hear some news about him soon. :blink:

Hi azura, moi & betchay - :)

Just want to share here this article I read in Daemul's thread........... :tears:

Credits : kdramafanusa

Source: Javabeans

SBS’s Daemul on the skids

May 27th, 2008 // by javabeans

The high-profile (and high-budget) upcoming SBS drama Daemul (Big Fish), starring Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo as a female president and a gigolo, is in danger of going bust.

The series, originally planned for the second half of this year, has halted production. It’s having difficulty coming together; because of a rift between SBS and the production company due to so-called “director replacement issues,” PD Kim Hyung Shik has stepped back, and SBS is also avoiding involvement. It’s unclear whether the series will be able to continue.

The actors (she in her follow-up to hit cop drama H.I.T., he attempting to spring back from melodrama flop Bad Love) are awaiting an official decision from the production company.

Daemul was originally a manhwa published serially in a sports newspaper by creator Park In Kwon. The drama is in the hands of Lee Kim Productions, which also produced What Happened in Bali and War of Money.

Via My Daily

Guest Azura

Just want to share here this article I read in Daemul's thread........... :tears:

Credits : kdramafanusa

Source: Javabeans

SBS’s Daemul on the skids

May 27th, 2008 // by javabeans

The high-profile (and high-budget) upcoming SBS drama Daemul (Big Fish), starring Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo as a female president and a gigolo, is in danger of going bust.

The series, originally planned for the second half of this year, has halted production. It’s having difficulty coming together; because of a rift between SBS and the production company due to so-called “director replacement issues,” PD Kim Hyung Shik has stepped back, and SBS is also avoiding involvement. It’s unclear whether the series will be able to continue.

The actors (she in her follow-up to hit cop drama H.I.T., he attempting to spring back from melodrama flop Bad Love) are awaiting an official decision from the production company.

Daemul was originally a manhwa published serially in a sports newspaper by creator Park In Kwon. The drama is in the hands of Lee Kim Productions, which also produced What Happened in Bali and War of Money.

Via My Daily

Thanks willnette for posting the news article here.

Guest TY_KSW

but i dun think SBS is avoiding involvement! the translation got it wrong at that part. SBS now is considering the director replacement because the time is not allowed to pending..

Guest betchay

hellogifs.gif to all my dear chingus!smiley17.gif

What a bad news! ! smiley16.gifsmiley16.gifsmiley16.gif

I think i need 2 bottles of soju tonight!smiley15.gif

How can i enjoy now my vacation?smiley4.gif

Just dropping off some of my ready made gifs.

cuteKSW.gif

bang2.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Betchay, hohoo! safe and nice trip huh? :phew:

Yes, it not a good news to us now but dun be too sad.. such a big project could not be canceled easily just because of that conflict. I believe they will settle it out soon. SBS person always mentioned that the time is up, can't extended more....

Anyway, the man still have another back-up... LEt's see his choice dear..

Nice trip n be sure, we are crossing fingers to you.. Dun drink soju too much hah! it may effect your sharp-mind ...hahhaha! :lol::lol:

to all my dear chingus

What a bad news! ! I think i need 2 bottles of soju tonight

Just dropping off some of my ready made gifs.

Hi betchay - no wonder why I didn't see your post for 2 days already (?). My dear, you're on-vacation again (where are you now, huh?). But I'm happy that you still find time to drop by & post here your artworks. Have a good time! :)

Feeling bad also about the news? :blink:

Thanks willnette for posting the news article here.

azura, no problem.......... we'll just wait & see what comes next here............... :blink:

Guest Azura

I'm dying to see the "Daemul couple" on screen..... :rolleyes:

dear betchay ....enjoy ur trip and see u this Sat!

sdni9.jpg

Guest Azura

Latest update on Daemul.

SBS has announced this afternoon that the broadcast date for Daemul has been pushed back to October 2008. :(

Latest update on Daemul.

SBS has announced this afternoon that the broadcast date for Daemul has been pushed back to October 2008. :(

azura, thanks for this latest update about his drama. Though the broadcasting has been moved to a later date, at least I can breathe easier now because I've the consolation that this drama won't be axed at all. Wondering about the filming - is it still ongoing or stop for the meantime? :blink:

Guest Azura

azura, thanks for this latest update about his drama. Though the broadcasting has been moved to a later date, at least I can breathe easier now because I've the consolation that this drama won't be axed at all. Wondering about the filming - is it still ongoing or stop for the meantime? :blink:

willenette..you're right, its better late than never.

crossed our fingers :D

Guest TY_KSW

Latest update on Daemul.

October 2008 ??? broadcasting date?

How about the shooting day/month my chingu? Hope it didn't delay either..

m haivng nothing to do now! :unsure:

Guest Azura

October 2008 ??? broadcasting date?

How about the shooting day/month my chingu? Hope it didn't delay either..

m haivng nothing to do now! :unsure:

I read the filming schedule has been delayed as well that's include overseas.