Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest camella

KSW has ethics enough to know what's right & wrong - so I don't think Ji Sung should worry. Besides, KSW isn't the kind of man who'll grab anyone's girl - lol! Any girl would die for him! :rolleyes:

U did take me seriously didn't you? :lol: Nice to read such loyal defense of KSW's ethics. Clap Clap like Azura did for your comment. Not that I ever questioned it. It was meant to compliment KSW' attractiveness, more than anything else.

U did take me seriously didn't you? :lol: Nice to read such loyal defense of KSW's ethics. Clap Clap like Azura did for your comment. Not that I ever questioned it. It was meant to compliment KSW' attractiveness, more than anything else.

Of course not! Why should I? Just voicing out one's opinion here & writing what's on my mind - lol! BTW, thanks for the clap - clap :rolleyes: KSW is really such an attractive person - in & out.

Guest TY_KSW

Of course not! Why should I? Just voicing out one's opinion here & writing what's on my mind - lol! BTW, thanks for the clap - clap :rolleyes:KSW is really such an attractive person - in & out.

in what situation you could confirm his "IN" dear Will :phew::lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

This is the updated result of voting "Baeksang Best Dress Actors"

April 29

(I have inserted romanized names for those who dun know Chinese)

Yay, Sangwoo always the Top!

sohuzj6.jpg

April 29

[] sohuzj6.jpg[/]

TY, I was thinking about this a while ago & why you're not here to update us about this - & here you are, alas! So happy that he's leading here on this poll - this is for fun since it's just a poll but just happy seeing his name always on top spot on such a poll like this. Besides, he deserves it. Also, you can see how he carried himself well during that awards night. :)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, I was thinking about this a while ago & why you're not here to update us about this - & here you are, alas! So happy that he's leading here on this poll - this is for fun since it's just a poll but just happy seeing his name always on top spot on such a poll like this. Besides, he deserves it. Also, you can see how he carried himself well during that awards night. :)

Yes, poll is just a poll, no matter how the ranking is, but actually Sangwoo was the most distinguished in that event! so superb!

is Sang Woo dating anyone right now?

Kwon sang woo have a girlfriend ??

Hello B0ns, as far as we know, Sangwoo doesn't have a GF. :phew:

Hi & welcome to his thread, iceey_blu. :)

Agree.. he does dress so well. ;)

psst!!! JJJ n B0ns !!! ;) .... our betchay830 ain't privy to d real inside story :phew: ...... moi can let u know who is Sangwoo's true luv if u like!! B)

20070328_310312.jpg

gazing lovingly at moi in d balcony above! :D

298174_2.jpg

walking running upstairs to meet moi! :w00t:

f0041466_1255057.jpg

having sweet dreams about moi! B)

Guest Azura

April 29

The votes has increased so much since the last i checked. Chinese fans are working hard!

Guest camella

in what situation you could confirm his "IN" dear Will :phew::lol::lol:

Mona, you are so funny. I did not dare ask that question, and when you did, it cracked me up. I would be interested in the result of your inquiry myself. :lol::lol::D

The votes has increased so much since the last i checked. Chinese fans are working hard!

Hi azura - wondering when will this end? He’s still on the 1st place. This is fine – lol. Congratulations to all his fans for working so hard, bringing him on this spot. I'm proud to be one, too! :)

Perfect side view of Sangwoo...

Sangwoo should be back in Korea today after 3 days of TFS CF overseas filming.

]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1725/swju5.jpg[/]

azura, I love his side profile. He has a perfect shapely nose.

I hope we could hear news about his TFS filming soon. Can't wait to see the new photos. :)

Guest Azura

Hi azura - wondering when will this end? He’s still on the 1st place. This is fine – lol. Congratulations to all his fans for working so hard, bringing him on this spot. I'm proud to be one, too! :)

azura, I love his side profile. He has a perfect shapely nose.

I hope we could hear news about his TFS filming soon. Can't wait to see the new photos. :)

willenette...i dun know when will the voting end.