qq4ci8.jpg

credit chami

chingu, ya she's the lead lady in Spring Waltz. :phew:

I think her name is Han Hyo Joo.

Thanks dear....

Guest TY_KSW

chingu, ya she's the lead lady in Spring Waltz. :phew:

I think her name is Han Hyo Joo.

i hope they dun make film together.. seeing their mood.. absolutely not friendly.. <_<

especially that young lady.. :wacko:

n1th3.jpg

n2tk4.jpg

n3gs0.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

i always wonder what row number was SAngwoo's seat.. There i found it.. Base on that young actress sitting place by the left side of this photo (the one in blue dress).. Sangwoo's seat was in the FIRST ROW! :rolleyes:

20080424055529cadtv61hdku8.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

OW! Sangwooers in Korea did it big.. the most excited FC in the event!

Good idea! they developed SW pix from calender 2008.. We will do it here !

Hmm.. i think that bouquet of flowers must be from Azura.. :D

Congratz for winning Popular Actor Sang Woo ssi..oh yeah..those pics from the Japanese Mag Spring are so drool-worthy..yummmie!!..Sang Woo sucking grapes and kicking richard simmons...wow... :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Congratz for winning Popular Actor Sang Woo ssi..oh yeah..those pics from the Japanese Mag Spring are so drool-worthy..yummmie!!..Sang Woo sucking grapes and kicking richard simmons...wow... :sweatingbullets:

where have u been babe? :rolleyes: i see you lurking around other namjas but neither JDG or KSW! :unsure:

Guest Azura

Yo inez mama...surprise to see you here.

nah... that bouquet is not from me dear, would love to sent myself as present to him if i can! :phew:

Of coz..i dont mind being in a big box too..as a present for Sang Woo.. :P

We used to compare Kang Ji Hwan and Sang Woo (of their similarities) so many times and to see them both on stage together was awesome!.

Guest Azura

Of coz..i dont mind being in a big box too..as a present for Sang Woo.. :P

We used to compare Kang Ji Hwan and Sang Woo (of their similarities) so many times and to see them both on stage together was awesome!.

ya...i remembered we did.

now when i see them standing together i dun see the similarity anymore...each have their own charm :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Jun Eun voted themselves for the most popular award??

hhuhn7.jpg

Most popular actor/actress award: Kwon Sang Woo / Kim Jung Eun

This award is a very meaningful one to me. Because of the love from everyone that's why I could get this award. I'm really grateful for it”, said Sang Woo during the awards ceremony.

Sang woo also mentioned that both of them could get the most popular actor/actress award was because they called to vote for themselves which led to beads of laughter.

When asked by the emcee, who’s body is better as compared to co-actor, Song Seung Hoon in movie "Destiny", Sang woo laughed and answered “Of course its mine”, which brought laughter from the audience again.

translated by honeybear@KSWSG

Of coz...Sang Woo is more good looking...definitely more good looking.. :rolleyes: But the other hottie is a little taller..But i dont mind getting both .. :P ..they are both daymn charming..!

Guest TY_KSW

" This award is a very meaningful one to me. Because of the love from everyone that's why I could get this award. I'm really grateful for it", said Sang Woo during the awards ceremony.

Sang woo also mentioned that both of them could get the most popular actor/actress award was because they called to vote for themselves which led to beads of laughter.

When asked by the emcee, who's body is better as compared to co-actor, Song Seung Hoon in movie "Destiny", Sang woo laughed and answered "Of course its mine", which brought laughter from the audience again.

translated by honeybear@KSWSG

Muahahha! he got sense of humor!

Like the way he answered! (like the way his confidence too) :rolleyes::lol:

[]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6035/hhuhn7.jpg[/]

This award is a very meaningful one to me. Because of the love from everyone that's why I could get this award. I'm really grateful for it”, said Sang Woo during the awards ceremony.

azura, this is the one I've been waiting for - the translation of what he answered to the question of the host. Our man has really a good sense of humor. He finds time always to joke. For sure, his buddy is also laughing of what he said that night. :lol:

Guest Azura

Of coz...Sang Woo is more good looking...definitely more good looking.. :rolleyes: But the other hottie is a little taller..But i dont mind getting both .. :P ..they are both daymn charming..!

Babe...you can have KJH and i will get Sangwoo...ok :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Yes, your sharp-eyed whenever involved hotties dear! :rolleyes: KJH is slightly taller Sangwoo by 1.84m vs 1.83m. That event we may see him taller may be because of the shoes.. :lol:

Guest Azura

Muahahha! he got sense of humor!

Like the way he answered! (like the way his confidence too) :rolleyes::lol:

azura, this is the one I've been waiting for - the translation of what he answered to the question of the host. Our man has really a good sense of humor. He finds time always to joke. For sure, his buddy is also laughing of what he said that night. :lol:

Sangwoo never failed to surprise us and make us laugh.

He's so witty isnt he....that's why we are so in love with this man!