Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Your leant so fast dear.. ! For the prince of tears title..

Be well prepared for the dancer Har Ryu coming soon dear ! ahhah! :lol:

I know.. i'm so tired of my artwork so i want to learn

something new, of course, for the benefit of our oppas thread.

hahahsmiley14.gif

Guest TY_KSW

I know.. i'm so tired of my artwork so i want to learn

something new, of course, for the benefit of our oppas thread.

hahahsmiley14.gif

ahhah.. i see your new making avie dear! sangwoo words runing all over his face.. hehehe

Why dun put Betchay name into ? :lol:

Guest Azura

For those who is not familiar with the dance step...here are the clips of Samba and Rumba of which you'll get to see Sangwoo perform in Daemul... :phew:

RUMBA

credit chami

Guest betchay

For those who is not familiar with the dance step...here are the clips of Samba and Rumba of which you'll get to see Sangwoo perform in Daemul... :phew:

RUMBA

credit chami

COOL!! hahah.. i can't wait to see Sangwoo to dance like that!

Looks like, Dancing With The Star!! :D

STH gif...

sthgifs.gif

ahhah.. i see your new making avie dear! sangwoo words runing all over his face.. hehehe

Why dun put Betchay name into ? :lol:

i might.. i'll play with it tomorrow, time to bed! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

wow.. Sangwoo vote on Baeksang Popularity Awards is increasing every hour!

This is the latest at 1452 Seoul time.

I guess he will end today at 25% .. yoohoo! One week left! :w00t:

april141452ll8.jpg

KOFIC Box office chart from 11-13Apr'08

[]http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/2986/qqq1fa9.jpg[/]

credit hello3woo

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this. Oh, so happy that FATE is still on the top 5 although it has been shown on cinemas several weeks ago. Not bad......... :)

RUMBA

credit chami

azura, can't wait to see him doing this sexy dancing steps. This will be the first time to see him dancing, though saw him doing it in his CF but dancing like this, wow........ it's something new. Our man should really practice well to prepare for this scene. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this. Oh, so happy that FATE is still on the top 5 although it has been shown on cinemas several weeks ago. Not bad......... :)

azura, can't wait to see him doing this sexy dancing steps. This will be the first time to see him dancing, though saw him doing it in his CF but dancing like this, wow........ it's something new. Our man should really practice well to prepare for this scene. :)

i just wonder why the article didn't mention the lady president take part in the dancing practice too! she must , right? or Go Hyun Jung knows dancing so she didn't go ? :lol:

moi only c Sangwoo :phew: ....... maybe Ms Go's character oredi went to accompany Jung Suh! :w00t:

chingu.. thanks for ur creations.

ha ha nice siggy too, just in case u became the jail bird like moi posted,

it doesn't matter, right? If you are together to your most wanted men! :P:lol:

All for of u inside the jail.. dang, only 1 gal... i'm pretty sure they gonna fight for u! :lol::lol:

me.. i don't mind to live in isolated island as long as Sangwoo & I are together. hahahah :lol:

d only catch is that Sangwoo won't be in jail dear -_- ....... why should he when he's innocent like moi? B)

Chingu, let's run n hide dear! otherwise Moi will comeout with her evil Hellu kitty! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::ph34r:

moi can lend u Kitty if u like dear .......... :phew:

bcd6005d.jpg

00296cce.jpg

454053f4.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Guest Azura

azura, thanks for sharing but how come I can't view it. But is this the "tinikling" dance he did? If so, I saw the pix of this already. :lol:

yes dear....i would say his "dance rhythm" is quite good :D !

so he should have no problem picking up the various dance step for his new drama

yes dear....i would say his "dance rythem" is quite good :D !

so he should have no problem picking up the various dance step for his new drama

azura, I couldn't agree with you more. At least, we know that he has this skills or inclination in dancing. Gosh, that "tinikling" dance is quite hard, huh? If your rhythm isn't as good, my - your feet will be hit by that bamboo....... But as you can see, he finished it with flying colors. So, I'm sure & confident that he can do the dancing very well. :lol:

Guest ny2002

... SBS is ready to begin shooting "Daemul" in early May and will moved the set to Japan in mid-May for overseas location shooting.

source: newsen.com

OMG! :w00t:Hi Azura! Is this for real?! I might be in Japan next month AND in mid-May to be exact!!! Oooh! I hope you can update me with this! I'm going to die!!! *faints* :lol:

Guest bogoshipda

A pictures of Sangwoo showing off his dance step during the 2006 TFS tour at the Philippines.... ;)

dancefp7.jpg

Oh the girl is so lucky dancing with 'oppa'. How I wish I am in her shoes. :blink: