Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Jajangmyun is also my fav dishes too .. mostly since i watched "Fantasy Couple" hahha!

Happy Black Day... (i dun know about meaning of Blackday until reading your post. :lol: .. I used to wonder what is black day? is it bad or good.. ) hhehhe! :D

I only heard these Black & White days thru Azura. :)

Its not actually bad but they said for those who didn't experience

the white day! :P

Happy Black Day to all my chingus~~~

Ya, i knew the shipping charges is kinda ex.

have you count how many mags you owned now?? :rolleyes:

i really hope we can meet each other one day in Korea~ that's a promise ha! :D

I think i only have 16 mags! :rolleyes:

Oh..i hope the same, one day in Korea with our oppa. :wub:

Thats my dream right now.

We'll see, chingu. :D

Guest bogoshipda

This is from the t.v. drama "Into the Sun." He made it before "Stairway to Heaven."

Thanks Kandi5501, he looks cute in the pic, !

Jajangmyun is also my fav dishes too .. mostly since i watched "Fantasy Couple" hahha!

Happy Black Day... (i dun know about meaning of Blackday until reading your post. :lol: .. I used to wonder what is black day? is it bad or good.. ) hhehhe! :D

TY, this is the occassion for all single women to get-together & eat this special noodles & have fun in Korea! :)

Guest Azura

is it Har Ryu n his President lady? hoaoa! he is so big in the manhwa! ahhah! :lol:

Yup, that them....Mr Har Ryu and the First Women President to be...

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY -that's good for him. I'm happy for him. He deserves it. Thanks again for this updates. :)

hahha.. SW is dominating this ranking..

Our chingu Betchay used to say that the organizer should stop the polling on Movie actor Popularity section now... and grant the prize to SW! hahaha :lol:

Yup, that them....Mr Har Ryu and the First Women President to be...

did you notice that his hairstyle in Daemul something looked like Big Boss Jo? :rolleyes::lol:

hahha.. SW is dominating this ranking..

Our chingu Betchay used to say that the organizer should stop the polling on Movie actor Popularity section now... and grant the prize to SW! hahaha :lol:

TY, ye, even from the start of the poll he's been leading. Betchay may be right but still we get to feel excited that we see that he's on the top spot every time there's an updates on this everyday. I'm so happy to know that a lot of his K-fans are always there to support him. :)

Guest Azura

Kwon Sang Woo to perform cabaret dance in his upcoming drama "Daemul"

qq1to4.jpg

100억원 넘는 제작비가 투입되고 고현정, 권상우 빅카드로 방송 전부터 화제가 되고 있는 SBS 드라마스페셜 '대물'(극본 유동윤 / 연출 김형식) 주인공 권상우가 댄스 삼매경에 빠졌다.

지방의 촌스러운 제비에서 대한민국 최고의 남자가 되는 하류 역을 연기하게 될 권상우는 극 초반 지방의 카바레에서 화려한 춤 솜씨로 여자들의 마음을 녹이는 하류가 되기 위해 댄스 연습에 열중하고 있다.

카바레에서 추는 지르박, 블루스는 물론 차차, 룸바, 자이브, 쌈바 등 화려한 춤 기술을 배우느라 구슬땀을 흘리고 있는 권상우는 주 5일 이상을 서울 강남의 모 스포츠댄스 학원을 찾아 댄스 훈련에 몰두하고 있다.

SBS가 야침차게 준비하고 있는 '대물'은 오는 5월 초 촬영을 시작으로 5월 중순에는 일본 대규모 해외로케를 앞두고 있다.

Brief translations

Production costs more than 10 billion won, KwonSangwoo will have dance performances in pubs in some scenes for his coming SBS drama "Daemul".

In order to perform the jitterbug, blues dance, Rumba dance and samba dancing, Kwon Sangwoo will be praticing the dance steps five days a week in a Dance Academy in Seoul.

SBS is ready to begin shooting "Daemul" in early May and will moved the set to Japan in mid-May for overseas location shooting.

source: newsen.com

Guest betchay

did you notice that his hairstyle in Daemul something looked like Big Boss Jo? :rolleyes::lol:

here you go.. dear, :w00t::D

daemul.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9679/qq1to4.jpg

制作成本超过100亿韩元、高贤贞和权相佑主演而在放送前成为话题的SBS特别企划电视剧《大物》中,主人公权相佑将表演酒馆舞蹈。

出演大韩民国最棒的男人何流这个角色的权相佑,将在剧中以绚丽的歌舞表演融化女人的心。为此,权相佑已投入地进行着舞蹈练习。

为了表演出吉特巴舞、布鲁士舞、伦巴舞、桑巴舞等高超舞技,权相佑每周5天在首尔江南的某舞蹈学院,挥汗如雨地练习着。

SBS方面准备5

Wonder whats the meaning of that article, i'm sure about DaeMul coz i saw SBS.

Geezz.. i can't wait! ;)

Guest TY_KSW

制作成本超过100亿韩元、高贤贞和权相佑主演而在放送前成为话题的SBS特别企划电视剧《大物》中,主人公权相佑将表演酒馆舞蹈。

出演大韩民国最棒的男人何流这个角色的权相佑,将在剧中以绚丽的歌舞表演融化女人的心。为此,权相佑已投入地进行着舞蹈练习。

为了表演出吉特巴舞、布鲁士舞、伦巴舞、桑巴舞等高超舞技,权相佑每周5天在首尔江南的某舞蹈学院,挥汗如雨地练习着。

SBS方面准备5

Chingu, why dun you have it briefly translation too dear ? Your Chinese is the best in this thread mah! :rolleyes:

cudn't control my excitement, this is my limit knowledge ... to show in last paragraph translation:

In order to perform the jitterbug, blues dance, Rumba dance, samba dancing, and so so KSW is taking five days a week in Seoul in a Dance Academy to practise.

hahahha!

Guest Azura

Chingu, why dun you have it briefly translation too dear ? Your Chinese is the best in this thread mah! :rolleyes:

cudn't control my excitement, this is my limit knowledge ... to show in last paragraph translation:

In order to perform the jitterbug, blues dance, Rumba dance, samba dancing, and so so KSW is taking five days a week in Seoul in a Dance Academy to practise.

hahahha!

Aiyo...i can read Chinese but dont ask me to translate as i'm still not up to the standard~ mianeh!!!

Guest TY_KSW

Sample gifs... yahoo, i made it! hahahah :w00t::lol:

Your leant so fast dear.. ! For the prince of tears title..

Be well prepared for the dancer Har Ryu coming soon dear ! ahhah! :lol: