Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi TY - thanks for this link again. Every time I see this video of him, so scared of him - hehehe. Our man is so violent, so hot-tempered, huh? But I'm sure that's only on-cam. :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to watch this movie with SSH & JS. Can't wait for the DVD copy to come out. This is indeed a great movie if you can handle the possible violence showed by our man here? It has good storyline. I like both KSW & SSH here + JS – great acting from both of them. I’m not into action movies but will watch this because of both of them especially that our man is in it. In this movie he really looks bad & has powerful performance. :sweatingbullets:

oooooooo willenette :phew: ...... what would happen to u if Sangwoo were to do a horror movie??? :o:o:w00t:

dear, i'm just referring to the shooting, not the whole drama

cancelation, tsk tsk ;):D

yay.. nice, u're playing w/ ur siggy board,

noticed that our man has his own siggy space! he he :P

What if ur Janggie get jealous? -_-

i wanna change my siggy too,

just waiting for any new release pix of Daemul. :rolleyes:

can't wait! :w00t:

moi always knew her true luv is Janggie n not Sangwoo! -_-

oooooooo willenette :phew: ...... what would happen to u if Sangwoo were to do a horror movie??? :o:o:w00t:

I think I would still feel the same moi but no choice but to watch it since he's in it - hehehe. :D

Guest betchay

I second to that moi, hahah :D

TY chingu, don't hate me! lol :lol:

Lucky Jungsuh! ;)

Hot Kisses.. so envy! :rolleyes:

STHkissAR.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Baeksang Popularity

as of April 11 at 1450

Ayoo.. Sangwoo votes are going down a little bit to 22.8% :huh: while the 2nd Ha Jeong Woo is increasing... postions 3rd and 4th are down too! :phew:

april111450qe0.jpg

Guest betchay

Body Exposure of Actors – how much?

Thursday April 10, 2008 Korea

The exposure of actresses in Korean movies has been a hot issue. Everyone wondered how much women expose themselves and if they acted without fear according to their role.

Now, the interest is to the exposure of actors. As much as the female body is beautiful, the male body is too. In promotions of dramas and movies, one used phrase is, "Actors' sexy, muscular bodies, unexpected exposure".

Korea's best bodies, kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon of "Fate"

The movie "Fate" actually used a still cut of the topless actors as the poster. kwon Sang-woo, who is viewed as having Korea's 'best body', and Song Seung-heon, with a cigarette in his mouth, both show off their muscular build.

This picture is a capture of when their friendship in the movie is deep. Whether or not there is a need to use a topless picture of them, it is true that it provokes expectation and curiosity for their acting in the movie.

Bong Tae-gyu changes into Byun Kang-sweh in "Garujigi"

Interest for Bong Tae-gyu is also rising. "Garujigi", set to premiere May 1, tells the story of Byun Kang-sweh, a man of high status in the Chosun period. Because he plays Byun Kang-sweh, they must include the bed scenes with the women from the village. And there is curiosity to see how much Bong Tae-gyu will reveal.

The advertising representative said, "It's not total nudity, but there's a scene where it's just the back. There's a bed scene for the concept of the movie, but it's not extreme, and it is necessary for the movie. It's a bed scene using shadows".

The images of Bong Tae-gyu's past roles are far from muscular build. There are rumors that he has gained some weight and toned his muscles to give off a more manly feel.

Transformation into hosts, Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Jeong-woo of "Beastie Boys"

"Beastie Boys", premiering April 30, is about hosts. Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Jeong-woo act as hosts who take control of the night life. Since the night is flashier than the day in their world, there must be bed scenes.

There is total nudity for cute guy, Yoon Kye-sang. The promoter for the movie said, "Kye-sang has a scene in front of the mirror. His muscles are not big like a bodybuilder's, but it's something you can say, 'That's pretty' to". There is also a bed scene between Yoon Kye-sang and Yoon Jin-seo".

She added, "I think his character will be more appealing than his body. Jeong-woo plays a sly, but irresistible, character, and Kye-sang is the ace of hosts, but has a cold side to him. They have the charm to capture audiences with their different characters".

Joo Jin-mo, Jo In-Seong's Revealing Homosexual Acting in "Frozen Flower"

"Frozen Flower" is drawing interest as it will begin filming mid-April. It contains homosexual acting between Joo Jin-mo and Jo In-Seong. It's not only a shocking plotline, but there is anticipation for their acting.

This movie is about the love between the Goryeo king (Joo Jin-mo) and the king's head of troops (Jo In-Seong), and the love and betrayal of the queen (Song Ji-hyo) who endangers their love.

The promotion company was reluctant to comment on Joo Jin-mo and Jo In-Seong's level of exposure. One representative commented, "I think there's too much focus on the homosexual acting. That's not the only element of this movie, but all the information is about it".

Source : News.empas

translations: hancinema

Guest TY_KSW

hahahha.. Chingu, to me.. Sangwoo with or without shirt/pant he is still the #1 Best body (MOMJJANG) hahha! :w00t:

of course, it it put on nothing... will be excellent! :lol::lol:

Guest betchay

hahahha.. Chingu, to me.. Sangwoo with or without shirt/pant he is still the #1 Best body (MOMJJANG) hahha! :w00t:

of course, it it put on nothing... will be excellent! :lol::lol:

me too, i prefer our Sangwoo topless & bottomless!! hahah :lol::sweatingbullets::lol::sweatingbullets:

He will always be my #1, chingu.

Guest TY_KSW

me too, i prefer our Sangwoo topless & bottomless!! hahah :lol::sweatingbullets::lol::sweatingbullets:

He will always be my #1, chingu.

You all have seen many pix of Topless KSW

here i have Bottomless KSW! haha! :w00t:

sangwoogmemory150sxg2.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

TY, is this baby SangWoo? You're so naughty, huh - you have this kind of photo - hahaha. So cute... :D

Yes, that is Sangwoo baby.. so cute!

:rolleyes:

Guest mrs han

chingu.. you're so notty! ha ha

Why are you exposing his private part? :lol::lol:

Very cute pix, his hair was also clipped! :P

Edited! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

kswbaby1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Why did you edit the pic, dear betchay? This is probably our only chance of seeing "IT" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: By the way, thanks for the Woonderful artwork, chingu. I looooove those kisses of the two Woos! :wub::wub:

Guest TY_KSW

d voting is open to Koreans only? :unsure:

yes dear .. its voting for natizen only.. That show how he was loved by his nation! :w00t:

This is day end April 11 update at 2337

Our man vote is back to the normal high although it lower than this morning but increasing much more than this afternoon :w00t:

Ha Jeong Woo is still 2nd.. Song Seung Hun fixed today while Yoon Kye Sang fans seem got tired! :phew:

april112337bv9.jpg

Guest betchay

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Why did you edit the pic, dear betchay? This is probably our only chance of seeing "IT" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: By the way, thanks for the Woonderful artwork, chingu. I looooove those kisses of the two Woos! :wub::wub:

ha ha i have to protect our man from embarassment, mrs han. :P:Psmiley7.gif

yes dear .. its voting for natizen only.. That show how he was loved by his nation! :w00t:

This is day end April 11 update at 2337

Our man vote is back to the normal high although it lower than this morning but increasing much more than this afternoon :w00t:

Thanks dear, yipee..smiley10.gif

Guest TY_KSW

ha ha i have to protect our man from embarassment, mrs han. :P:Psmiley7.gif

hohooh.. embarassment ? i m not sure who will be embarassed dear ... The viewer or the shower?

smiley7.gif